What are you doing spending Valentine's by yourself user?

What are you doing spending Valentine's by yourself user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sqrSXISDNE0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's hard to get a girlfriend when you're an anime fan

What if she's an anime fan? inb4 fat fujoshi.

Sorting my anime folder

>implying
I'm having sex with my beautiful, cute wife Syaro.

Gonna go and pick up some dakimakuras at the post office later
not gonna be alone this valentine

>What if she's an anime fan?
Then the taste in anime is so different that you argue about who's best girl instead of watching anime together.

Noice.
>some dakimuras
>multiple waifu
Not noice.

Maybe different dakis of the same girl or boy?

Don't worry user, we can be alone together.

I don't have a waifu so I can live the harem dream

Watching anime,
Is there anything else I should be doing?
Every free moment that I have to watch anime is a bless.

>forcing your opinion onto others

That's a personality problem that should be fixed.

As long as you have a good character, that shouldn't matter

I'm personally trying for a personal best of how many I can orgasm in one day. I woke up at midnight and I've already cum 12 times in these 8 almost 9 hours. I'm waiting on a reload right now. Wish me luck!

Building gunpla on my day off.

This and having good personal hygiene. Also not having creepy fetishes. This disqualifies me because I'm into married women.

I'm banging my head into my book on roman history

Going to see John Wick 2 tonight desu.

My sister is at home so there is that.
I'm an ascended that got bored of 3D so I will never fall for the dating meme again anyway.

If I had good character why would I be on Sup Forums?

G-Good luck, user!

I might spend some time with mai waifu, play the VN or read her spinoff manga, but other than that no plans to do anything special for or in spite of this bullshit normalfag consumerist holiday.

There are other days I'd rather spend doting my my waifu love, not one as bullshit as Valentine's Day.

I'm not alone
I have you guys

I have my waifu right next to me

Play this today as soon as it gets out. I'm a disgusting PConly fag. I know.

Pure girls dont exist, i prefer to be alone.

I'll just watch anime and masturbate like always

My computer is only good enough to play old indie/VN games. I'm afraid I can't play that whatever that is.

Fit this fucking carpet until my back hurts, pull off and continue my Twin Peaks rewatch.

>blogshit for the day

But I'm spending my valentine's with my cute wife Chino-chan.

Finally smoking weed again after having to be sober for a job, drinking bacardi and watching anime or playing overwatch.

Because I would go to jail if I appended this day with a little girl.

My glasses broke, I spent all week working in the rain. I can't drive, read a street sign, and barely read my own monitor. Fuck valentines day.

>willingly going back to drugs

Helps with anxiety until i get my xanax refilled.

Is there going to be a stream this Valentine's? I was looking forward to it but I do see any up

Man that's a whole can of worms I don't think anyone wants to get into.

I have two tests tomorrow I should be studying for. I have nothing else for me so I need to maintain a high gpa to get a good job to afford bds

But I want an autismo, awkward qt to watch anime and play Vidya with
I'm never really interested in the normalfag 3DPD that I have a chance at getting with

Watching anime and my chickens

the only "women" around me are sluts getting blacked by Chads and Tyrones. nope, I'll never let myself be divorced-raped-alimoney'd.

>weed
>anxiety
Enjoy the panic attacks

I'm having a wonderful evening with my wife Vigne though?

>What are you doing spending Valentine's by yourself user?
Getting bullied.
There isn't enough virgin shaming in this thread by the way. Let me help you guys out.
>I care about the sexual experience or lack thereof of my potential partner
Don't hold back, just fuck my shit up normalbros.

Drinking vodka and playing demon's souls. An user invited me over for some ass but I'm not gay nor do I have the confidence.

Say hello to Allant for me.

Usually, I feel a sense of crippling depression and I play VNs to fill the void of being a ronery kissless virgin, but this year, Valentines isn't so depressing. I played a little EU and FE Heroes just a while ago, and watched Maido and caught up with LWA and Masamune.

>rejecting some user's boypussy on Valentine
Don't be an asshole, he probably cleaned it for you and everything

I'm not spending it by myself, I'm spending it with a picture on my screen of my favorite cartoon girl.

It's not Valentine's in my country.

I don't have a working computer so I'm just phone posting trying to get my mind off of suicidal thoughts at least until next visit at my psychiatrist on Friday

youtube.com/watch?v=sqrSXISDNE0

But we do respect you user! In fact, we feel sad because nowadays it's hard to find someone who can satisfy your desires.

Just gonna watch anime and play video game's. I got the day off, because I told my boss I actually had a date today.

just b urself

Messaging random numbers and setting the notification tone on my phone to voice clips of my waifu

It sounds almost like she's here with me

;_;

odds fap to waifu
even don't fap

Name your waifu and we'll all join in.
Sharing is caring!

I'm not alone though I've got the shota I'm raping with me.

Galko

I definitely wont fap during the valentine's day because it would be so sad

Ha! I already did!

I'm not alone, i got you guys.

Laying in bed.

The 3DPD around me are all fat cows, I might as well live on a farm.

>tfw no 2D girlfriend

fap

Why is there so many threads about valentine's this year? Has it always been this bad or is this just the first time I've noticed it?

Nope, im gonna have sex with my retarded sister.

I can understand not finding a waifu yet but how do you not at least have a 2d gf?

>tfw no poke gf

People using chinese cartoons for excuse not getting girls are pretty much missing the point.

If a girl you just met somehow mystically knows you watch Yuru Yuri on your free time you are doing something wrong with choice of conversation topics.

I'm gonna go out, get drunk and pick a fight that I won't be able to win

But I'm not alone. I'm spending it with you guys.

Where can I get some Sup Forums friends to play videogames with?

Sup Forums

Sup Forums

Wouldn't it be Sup Forums?

How KAWAII

>living your selfish, solitary life according to memes instead of according to your dick

I'm going to own every dakimakura and cum on all of them

some shitty steam group

blame the appropriation of memes

Become a man of God. If you're hot, women will want you more because you're unavailable and you're life will be just like your animes. If you're not hot, at least you'll still have the trust, respect, and admiration of normal people.

Sour grapes.

I only play on PSN, sorry.
Not like anyone plays online on Vita anymore

Depends on the game.
For example Granblue's anime will air soon (tm), and probably some anons will try it out.
Since the game encourages guilds for buffs essential to newbies, some people will group up.

Didn't anons started playing RO again because of the Netoge threads?

I just want a cute 12 year old girl to forcefully facefuck. Is that already asked for too much?

1)Get candy
2)Get in a van
3)Offer a 12 year old candy, if she gets in the van.
4)????
5)Profit

What if the person trying to sell me candy wants to rape me?

add me on ps4

Recently woke up from a post-work coma, now i'm on my second beer.

Sup Forums

I have bad luck with valentines day. Every relationship I've ever had around this time ended shortly after I spent a decent amount of dosh on a nice valentines day. I'd just rather keep my money and watch chinese cartoons. It makes me happier anyways.

Where?! I don't want to get banned.

Lurk threads mostly.

>this thread

I watched Kimo no na wa alone today. I got a lot of pathos out of it. It feels sad and refreshing at the same time. I don't care whether I get called out for shit taste or whatever, I really enjoy Shinkai movies.

As far as I'm concerned, today was a good day.