56 years old

>56 years old
>no kids or husband

Yikes

It's honestly sad that shills spend so much time character assassinating people we don't care about.

She wouldn't be alone if she wasn't such a manlet hater

>I'm a miserable, lonely, dried up cunt, but I'll be damed if I help anyone avoid the same fate!

Why? Is she a talle?

desu I would

we all die alone, but burger king has 10 nuggets for $1.49 right now

those things are fucking disgusting pieces of jello

>6665

WHO ARE YOU

you're a disgusting piece of jello

How do we ban people incapable of having kids from politics

Seriously though, might she be one of those XY boys with "ambiguous genitalia" that got snipped during infancy and raised as a girl? That would explain some of thr bitterness (as well as the Adam's apple). I thought it might be Marfan Syndrome, but she's pretty mad at too many things not to have something psychiatric going on.

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW

>Rubio is demanding thatnw also fun d happy families wth children
More detail on this? Or is this just about bashing coulter? If it is, maybe you should take it back to Sup Forums or /bant/

She is referring to Rubio insisting on increased child credits in the tax bill. She does not want to have childless spinsters pay for it.

Sounds fair

This isnt a commie state

It may be rude but if she's not English or Jewish I don't care.

empty lives of quite desperation. is this a bad novel? our a animal rescue fund raiser? being single isn't that bad. kek

coulter is the most redpilled girl. fuck you and your laurne southers and all those whores. she's fucking right.

she hasn't found anyone good enough. that's understandable. are any of you good enough?

Anyone want to bet on how she'll die?
I bet it'll be a pill and wine overdose in the bath tub.

Tax credits for kids are a good thing. It is targeted at the more productive who still have kids - the kinda kids every country needs. Nogs wont profit from this, since most of them pay no taxes.

She should not have wasted her time dating shitskins then