Kuzu no Honkai

What is their obsession with sex... like all the characters in this anime think about sex and relationships 24/7. Do they not care about literally anything else in their lives... have they no hobbies? Do they not have any interest in their future or in anything other than sexual interactions and relationships?

Seems like such a foreign concept to me. Are the characters in this anime normies? Is that how normies are, thinking about sex and relationships all day everyday?

>ellipses
>normies
>reddit spacing
>slut show
You should be on the MAL forums instead of Sup Forums.

What are your hobbies Sup Forums?

But I thought of sex every damn minute when I was in high school so. I would've acted like them when I only had a girlfriend

You seem fucking sheltered if you're asking these questions.

reading Sup Forums and realize how fucking spoilt some fuckwits are cause the anime isn't to their liking.

Is this a pasta now?

It fucking is.
Can we just ignore this thread?

>Seems like such a foreign concept to me. Are the characters in this anime normies? Is that how normies are, thinking about sex and relationships all day everyday?

Pretty much

>Is that how normies are, thinking about sex and relationships all day everyday?
it's how most people are
how do you think we got here

Because your mom thought about sex with me?

Shitting on cancerous reddit/mal faggots like you OP.

I mean, it's not impossible

Where's the problem ? It's the first time I watch a romance shit without characters who doesn't even dare eye contact.

Guess I must have went to a really conservative school since this shit definitely was not common. Then again, I am already 27 so my high school days were before tinder and smart phones.

lol grandpa

i bet you like rock too

Well, most of them are teens and the one who isn't a teen is a giant whore, so it's pretty realistic.

Those faggots should be able to help you.

Stick to your imaginary girlfriend instead of asking dumb questions

It's an overexaggerated melodramatic smut. Basically the other side of the extreme to those pure awkward puppy love stories.

Why are you so surprised?

>Sex
>A foreign concept to me
You know what..I think you're onto something OP

sex sells

A series about sex and relationships shouldn't be chastised for focusing on sex and relationships. Your real complaint is the portrayal of sex rather than the frequency of it.

Is this another epic normalfags blogging thread?

Yes it is!

No it isnt. Normal fags dont act like this. They dont constantly think about fucking people in high school and 99.999% of them sure as hell dont go around and do it, either. And I am from a country where the average person loses his/her virginity at the age of like 16, which is pretty young compared to most other nations especially the US or Japan. All these people pretending that this anime is realistic are doing so to trigger people, no more no less. This isnt common behavior, not even among the Twitter blogging, Tinder using degenerates that are currently undergoing public education. To almost all of them theres a gigantic difference between talking about sex and actually having it.

It's just bad writing.

>all the characters in this anime think about sex and relationships 24/7
Jeez it's almost like they are your average teenage students

>the average person loses his/her virginity at the age of like 16, which is pretty young compared to most other nations
By now I doubt that

Yeah, you are a loser if you need to wait after 13.

What a terrible thread.

Yes.

This.
Also, did you people not go to highschool or something?

I went to highschool and all I could think was sex.
I spent all the lectures looking at the girls in front of me showing their thongs.
I spent all recesses looking at the girls playing volleyball or shit.
I couldn't think of anything that wasn't tits or ass.
Now i'm pretty much the same but with 2D.

Here come the blogging.

Everything is about sex

>It fucking is. Can we just ignore this thread?

These anime feminists lunatics sure are desperate, first they tried to shill this promiscuity-pandering normiegarbage show on us, now they're backpedalling like a bunch of triggered pussies they are, lol.

I'm mad that they still haven't fucked yet.

It isn't normal behavior, and I think the anime makes a point of portraying these characters as broken people.

But that's not to say it isn't realistic.

Terrible show deserves terrible thread.

>yfw OP was chemically castrated as a kid and thinks that thinking about sex is abnormal

>normie
>lol
Fuck off crossboarder.

Fuck off normalfags.

Kuzu No Honkai threads belong to us.

I can't tell the difference, honestly.

Thats probably because you're a newfag straight out of reddit.

Sup Forums belong to us.

Fuck off normalfag.

At least sage fags.

>how can these people on think about sex?
>asked on a board with several dozen threads up at any time sexualizing everything from little girls to burn victims to bars of soap
>on Sup Forums

How fucking unconcious are you?

farted in the thread

>bars of soap
Fight Club anime when?

sexualizing != sex

I still don't know if people are legitimately upset over anime characters having sex or they're just trying to emulate the typical Japanese purityfag.

>35 posters
Look like typical tumblr invasion to me.

Yes, high schoolers think about sex a lot. Just because you're a virgin who never dated anyone doesn't mean everybody else is like that as well, user.

Why would tumblr invade Sup Forums to rage at one anime?

You know what the fun thing is? Actually this show appeal to virgins only. People who had sex actually cringing over overexaggerated expressions in this show.
>le its realistic!!
>le its psychological drama mang!!
Loving every laugh.

This show is literally #FE of anime

>otakus don't want it because of blatant pandering over hurting thematics
>normies don't want it because of cringeworthyness
>dramafags don't want it because depiction is not believable
>the only ones defending this garbage is a bunch of brainwashed SJW-betas (read "vocal minority") and fat fembots from /r9k/

I find it's the opposite. The virgins that haven't been in relationships keep saying how unrealistic it all is when they'd have no idea one way or the other. Loving every laugh

>all this autism
take your pills faggot

>why are these characters so obsessed with sex and relationships?
>on a board where 99% of threads are about fetishes, which girl you want to fuck, and waifufagging
Also have you faggots never been a teenager? I spent most of my time in school trying to peek down girls shirts, at their asses, anything to get a look. And no, it's not "degenerate", it's how the human race stays alive. I personally don't care for it myself, that's not as interesting to me now, but to say others are degenerate for the most normal and long lasting human behavior is just fucking stupid. If you honestly think any god would consider the main behavior of a species that he created "degenerate", you're fucking stupid. And if you don't believe in gods, or the meaningfulness of such a being, you do realize that means degeneracy is totally just a subjective opinion, right? No matter how you look at it, the word degenerate does not apply here. You fucking retards. I'm not even saying you have to agree or like it, I don't myself. But you guys can't seriously be this fucking misinformed. How unaware are you retards?

Its Normalfags; the animated Telenovela

kek more proof that Sup Forumsutists and robots are the same

Most of this isn't true user. It's the vocal minority that dislike this show.

Ah yes, the SJW boogeymen. Very spooky indeed.

You havent realized that yet? Or your just a newfriend?

>barely 20+ samefagging posters overall
>It's the vocal minority that dislike this show.
Woah.

> What is their obsession with sex.
Browse Sup Forums
>> What did she mean by ?
>> I want to Name name's names
>> Cockona
>> Say something nice about my waifu
>> There is literally nothing wrong about loving your imoutoneesan

sage.

This. Look at this one namefag using empty space, whos obviously trying to figuratively cut the ties with """Anonymous""". Shit is hilarious.

Some threads had over 100 posters.

>Do they not care about literally anything else in their lives... have they no hobbies?
Underage detected

>Seems like such a foreign concept to me.
Autism detected

No.

>being this mad over people not giving a fuck about your show
Are kuzufags is the most cancerous fanbase here now?

why is it so hard to understand that some people like watching this show

You could literally make the same thread with "Sup Forums" in the subject you know.

>Do they not care about literally anything else in their lives... have they no hobbies?
>Underage detected
No, he's right on that. Most people think about sex fairly often, but it doesn't take up every minute of their lives.

>I don't give a fuck about this show, but I'm gonna post about it!!!

You are cancer

Why are you so surprised, Op? Sup Forums is obsessed with sex and love. Too bad it feels like many people here aren't getting any in real life.

It's very easy to get hooked on human warmth and affection, and it's nothing like watching it unfold on your screen.

how do they not realize this

If you're a virgin and you're not thinking about sex 24/7 you are living your life incorrectly.

It is your BIOLOGICAL DIRECTIVE to breed. The only reason you're alive is to have sex. Until you have slept with someone you shouldn't focus your efforts on anything else. Otherwise you will become a stunted loser in "adulthood," which for virgins will just be prolonged adolescence. This is a fact and is not up for debate.

Nice wrong opinions.

Wow stop posting anytime.

>The only reason you're alive is to have sex.
Spotted the virgin.

>It is your BIOLOGICAL DIRECTIVE to breed.
Your uncle said you that before giving you a goodnight french kiss or something?

It is perfectly fine to devote your life to many different things, be it a hobby or work, love not necessarily included.

Contrary to what you claim, obsessing over sex and not being able to get any is not healthy. That's what makes people here miserable.

>reddit spacing
I keep hearing about this recently, but I can't tell what it is. Is this one of those things like 'virgin walking' where it's just trying to make you paranoid about something that doesn't exist?

I don't think the characters are necessarily realistic, but if you call out a show for having a 17 year old girl having sex with multiple people you are just autistic.
Do people actually believe the purity fag pandering in most other shows is more realistic then this?

>What is their obsession with sex... like all the anons in this board think about sex and relationships 24/7. Do they not care about literally anything else in their lives... have they no hobbies? Do they not have any interest in their future or in anything other than sexual interactions and relationships?

It's this spacing:

I suck dicks

I suck dicks

But what it really means is:
>d-do I fit in yet guise?

>using Blue Reflection to shitpost
I'm disgusted.

It's a show about romance with focus on sexuality, that's like calling out shonen character for only caring about fighting and friendship.
It's not like the shows 100% of their thoughts and it's only about sex and relationships, but since this is the only stuff that matters to the plot we get a lot of it.
It really looks like most people just want to blame the show, because they are not comfortable with sexually open characters.

Fuck off back to /jp/ then, autismo.

If you aren't watching this show with your hand on your dick you're doing it wrong.

Lurk for 2 years before posting.

Does anyone else just kind of burst out laughing whenever slut sensei has internal monologue? Like when she said 'too easy' when in the motel with Oniichan. And when she told Hana that they fucked last night. Not internal monologue, but I laughed at it anyway.

This show is dumb as fuck with too much woman logic that you can't understand because it makes no sense, but she's a very entertaining character.

If anything, it's more /u/ than /jp/.

>finally lost my v card to some nerd girl a few days ago
>suddenly can't take this show seriously anymore it just looks stupid and forced

I don't have a dick though.

I'm sorry for your loss.

How old are you user? I think age when it happens plays a big part in understand why they do what they do