History of Jerusalem

Pretty much anyone could claim ancestral ownership of this place...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqtJveACMU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars
liveleak.com/view?i=0c3_1441769526
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U
youtube.com/watch?v=WPJ6ZBUPyo4
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9OGs6PrPU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_neopaganism
youtube.com/watch?v=OmoRuJQkJWA
youtube.com/watch?v=LQhX8PbNUWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

tell someone who cares kiddo holy shit

youtube.com/watch?v=1fqtJveACMU

HIEROSOLYMA EST PERDITA

i care

this prooves israel belong to european pagans, not illegitimate jewish israelis.

Actually kikes are a demon race of cannibals from pre history

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish–Roman_wars

we need to take back jerusalem again.

I dont give a shit about asian land.

It clearly belongs to the British.

LEAVE THIS PLACE GAUL DEMON

Good post, Middle East belongs to Southern Europeans.

I care as well

Gauls were part of Roman legions dipshit, they even adopted latin.

it has been almost totally muslim for the last 1500 years, to put that on perspective.
If made chart about New York, then it was indian land for 3000 years until whites showed up around 1500 (or whatever)
Your graph is shit.

shit happens, roman weren't all good people, but they destroyed israel so it was not all for nothing, and if divided whites can still crush israel easily, imagine if not.

it was only ever a capital city of the kingdom of israel/judah
unless you count the crusader states which were a european proxy

blacks are actually the true owners of Israel

WE WUZ JEWS

THERE IS NO ISRAEL THERE IS ONLY THE HOLY CARTHAGINIAN EMPIRE

Its been muslim for 1,317 years, its been Greco Roman for around 1,000 years.

yea but it will always attract niggers & subhumans, and it will cause admixing and the creation of orcs-like chimera breed like arabs & turks.

You need to read a bit on the roman empire and what happened specifically in 57-58 BC you illiterate mongrel

actually ancient europeans ruled middle east and ancient egypt, but like always when we create something the low incapable race are attracted to it and destroy it, just like today western europe. jews as half niggers who stole white dna leads their fellow niggers to destroy and subvert what we create.

Cringe, go wewuz elsewhere pedro

Reminder that there will be peace in the Middle East when the Third Temple stands at last on Mount Zion and the entire tribe of Amalek has been wiped out, from Jerusalem to the ends of the earth.

Pray you live to see that day.

YOU ALREADY SOLD YOUR COUNTRY TO THE AFRICANS SHUT UP GAUL BEFORE I MAKE THE HORSEMASTER'S SLAVE CUT OFF YOUR LOINS

Should be given to Hindus only impartial party

Except most of the Palestinians retain Canaanite DNA while most of the Jews today don't. Some faggot Maronites will try to lie and argue otherwise but Maronites are just as bad as kikes.

even de gaulle who fought the wrong enemy in ww2 said france was a white race land. then he was removed by the jews & their leftist hordes of whites with a nigger brain. not all falls for the jews propaganda, but the extremists always win power while others don't care

don't care about politics*

how do you go from this...

It maintained it until 700ad and control of anatolia until 1200s.

what did you say to me you fucking son of a slave? I'll let you know I have over 300 confirmed venedaenian kills I'm not some sarmatian auxiliary cuck like your cunt of a father -
disbanded for his buggery of Dacian captures. I spit on your filthy fucking grave before I'll have to share my citizen's forty palms of corn and wheat with a mongrel of the likes of you. Next time you get uppity ask your whore mother of my well endowed nether regions and remind yourself of your place in society, below the terraces in which I sip the finest wines!

what if third temple is built and none of the other prophecies come to light? what if like christians were the ones that kill the jew prophet. imagine

Greco roman control from 380bc-700ad, 1,080 years Euro control of all middle east, 1,580 years control over Anatolia.

Our southern european nature and strength inhibited by the semitism of Yahwahism.

what if the birth of the demonic jewish race was when these half white half nigger mulattos jews sacrificed to molech the childrens that looked too much on the nigger side? but it was already too late, they werent whites anymore. what u think?

but, my dark friend, YOU are the demonic race, for you have come from far away lands such as Somalia and Nigeria. You need to go back. THE ROMAN LEGIONS WILL CRUSH THE FRENCH CALIPHATE

rome will fall before france

fuck in this one he doesn't talk about italia, but he said their main target was italy.

All will fall before the greatness of the first and last empire!

I laugh at your attempts, dumb gaul! You should be ringing the muck as are your duties instead of wasting time on here.

I laugh at you and your peasant folk!
If only my sides were as big as my phallus, then I would have enough to kek!

why are u so mad amerimuttjew, you should accept your mutt state of being and be at peace with it

jews are mutts, and mutts are jews. that's the first law.

>Amalek
holy shit dude. I was just reading about their days of mourning for the loss of the first and second temple. I think they were both lost to romans? I know one was because of Arch of Titus

1- Not all the israilites were Judes!
2- Judes were especially selected out of the chosen people (the chosen people are the descendants of Joseph... NOT JUDA!!!)
3- The chosen people are the white people of Europe... the Israelites and Phoenicians who spread all over Europe and created prosperity

4- The Judas are the people who are running the "state of Israel"... they are into human sacrifice, Eugenics and killing humans... especially their REAL enemy... which is the sephardics, Mezrahiz and the white people of Europe... the real chosen people!

Israel is a trap for the real Israelites... it is a trap goyim!

You must be so accustomed to the detritus and filth of your mongrel family that you think everyone is a slave! I spit on your rations and will speak with your master, Demerius, to have them lowered even more! Pray I will not arrange so he lowers them even more!

jews are raceless mutts, that think of themselves above every other races and nature, that's why they created purely abstract monotheistic religions. all mutts tends to support the jews, that's why usa protects them and their state of israel.

france created usa when we helped you free yourself, but you had planned to give/sell your anus to the jews afterwards, we should have known better, after all you descent from whores & criminals rejects from europe, and not even whites.

You know.. WW1 causes the destruction of the Ottoman empire... Britian took it over... then the jews... It has always been a theory of mine that its actually Monarchy>jews/masons>4th estate(modern era)>rest of humanity (nescient)

Being cynical about the possible triggering of ww3... sad

I don't know what this usa is you talk of peasant, go back to your duties, warming the filth rags with your hands in order to mop Roman citizen's wastes! Filthy Gaul, stringing you up would be a waste Moesian flax!

israel belongs to south europe amerimutt, sorry, you won't divide us

And even this chart puts "Israel" at 1000BC which is not true. Moses, David, Solomon, the "Conquest of Canaan" and the "Divided Monarchy" and all that shit are fictions.

The only time that anyone who viewed themselves as "Jews" ruled in Jerusalem was the 100 or so years of the Hasmonean dynasty. The Romans and all those who came before them ruled it longer than Jews did.

What matters is who wants it more and we obviously do.

You think all of these things of me, when, I don't even think of you.

If we leave the ancient history/religious narrative aside then the canaanites were proto jews.

why do you even care about ancient rome, you are not even in the same continent and are a mutt.

>The chosen people are the white people of Europe.

WE WUZ (((KANGZ)))

Bonus: The 12 Tribes are more fiction, probably based on the 12 taxation districts that the Persians put on them.

u & ur dad r gay bud
Ceterum censeo Carthaginem delendam esse

SHUT IT DOWN

tell me about the device in the holy land

if you weren't traitors to europe i would have not cared that you conquered that land (that england gave to you). but sadly you will always be traitors with double standards.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U

"islam is the sweep of israel" (by this same rabbi)

youtube.com/watch?v=WPJ6ZBUPyo4
"THE WAR BETWEEN THE WEST AND ISLAM WILL ALLOW THE TRIUMPH OF ISRAEL"

youtube.com/watch?v=qC9OGs6PrPU

Jews were Levantine pagans who came under the influence of Zoroastrianism by way of the Persian conquest and later influence of the Greeks. There was no great immigration into the "Holy Land" from Egypt or anywhere.

Were Canaanite pagans Jews? That's debateable. Would that mean that the Canaanites at Ugarit were also Jews?

>Hasmonean
awesome

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_neopaganism
:O
Zionists:
Semitic Neopaganism refers to a group of religions based on or attempting to reconstruct the old religious traditions of the Semitic peoples, mostly practiced among secular Jews in the United States.

Both my parents are french from Moulins and Montrichard you dumb frog. lol your hatred of americans is quite saddening and pathetic. Do you honestly think americans are mutts even though whites here are 96% european in dna? get fucked and go eat some onions , your hatred is embarrassing.
Mes couilles sur ton nez connard grenouille

yo seriously, tell us wtf is in the dome

if you are french why you hate them so much? there were true french, or jewish mutts? that would explain a lot

2nd last video... Ethnic Hegelian Dialectic?

and i don't hate americans, i just hate stupid ones like you. same for the jews, even if it's far more difficult to find honest/good ones.

If we accept certain contemporary assertions then hebrews indeed sprang out of a mix of tribes that were there, partially farmers and partially nomads.
They obviously did not rule the territories of modern day israel alone, they ruled a certain area and at their peak also parts of modern day jordan.
But the point is that a narrative exists that is very complex that ties jews to israel much like the narrative of the US as a land of the free and all that.
Every country has its narrative or narratives but their existence is the true test of how strong the narrative is.
Israel exists because jews did all they could to make it come about because they had a powerful narrative of their own.

I don't hate french you moron, the french are CONVINCED that the americans hate them, perhaps even more than the brits. It's your own insecurity that is embarrassing. The only people I ever heard saying "oh btw you know french flags aren't white", and "oh btw, idk why americans hate us so much we love french fries" are french themselves.

I don't hate possibly one of the greatest countries in the world, I hate the people in it, because you've become cucks and sold your empire to globalism and kraut multikulti. I hate what your people have become, KEKS.

Im asking the jew. I don't know.

cucks*

i was just trolling you with a bit of truth about what your countries does, you brought globalism into us and serves israel with all your wars in the middle east, that's all.

you don't hate all americans, just dumb ones.
I don't hate all french, just cowardly ones.

maybe we will give enough aid to israel one day that they create a super spaceship and fly telaviv into the sun.

in france half the leftist pro-diversity pro-open borders organizations are sponsorized by usa groups.

>maybe we will give enough aid to israel one day that they create a super spaceship and fly telaviv into the sun.

yea but they are not even whites, only 60%, and when they were in europe where they could have become again they refused to integrate and tries to subvert our own countries with degeneracy, moral decadence or by bringing all their niggers & arabs friends.

tried*

nice, if we sponsor them enough, maybe your people will become such cucks that there will be a forced Somali impregnation program with your teen girls - mandated by government.

either jews are part of the white race and we can support them if they are not traitors, or they are a separate race and thus are our ennemies since they clearly act like it. the opposition between globalist vs israeli jews is false.

THE JEW IS A NEANDERTHAL

it's already the case. there is admixing propaganda everywhere, even at school. they pretend it's only at the cultural level ofc.

whites are neanderthals, jews are half sapiens half neanderthal hybrids.

To me this is exactly the difference between the mindset of Jews and non-Jews, how they view reality.

It wasn't retrohistorical narratives that conquered Jerusalem a dozen times in the ancient world.

and this is why you need to be nuclear bombed

jews are an social construct

jews believes in the law of the fittest, but deny it to others hypocriticaly, but it's just their war of enforcing it for themselves. problem is they do it also in the countries of others that have more legitimacy than them, and then play the victims when they get ejected out. it's this hypocritical & parasitic behavior the problem, that they can't accept defeat or living amongst themselves without having an external enemy to keep it alive. without it they would kill each other.

their way*

keep their own cohesion alive*

youtube.com/watch?v=OmoRuJQkJWA

the jews have more money and therefore are the rightful owners

I'm a Byzantine, gib me Jerusalem

They were other narratives of the conquerors back then that allowed them to rule and conquer. They perhaps had hothing to do with jersualem itself at times but none the less all nations and people have certain narratives, ideaologies which do not stand to scrutiny and are powerful because they reflecrt reality only in the sense of the psychology of entire nations or people but not in the physical hard data sense.

yea again law of the fittest, anyone can be the predator or accaparate what they want, you just use a religious ideology with false morals to do it. but you have trouble to accept that it's just law of the fittest. be honest to yourself.

I care.
youtube.com/watch?v=LQhX8PbNUWI

Social construct is a social construction

>law of the fittest
It explains nothing. Its a description of a final result not an explanation of why anything happened.
Just like if i say god did it I can mean an infinite amount of things. God did it through evolution, god actually took physical matter and sculpted it himself, god is in everything and thus all actions of the universe are god etc...
Its a dumb and pointless thing to say.

SHALOM

god only gave us free will and spirit, and we can do what we want with it, it's law of the fittest. you can make any ideology that you want pretenting it's god giving you a land, it will still be law of the fittest and your own choices, not god. god is everything already, the universe is universal in itself. there is no intermediary or only one thing representating god, everything is god.

what will survive in any environment or land is the one more adapted to it, genetically and spiritualy, you maybe have the spiritual desert mentality of this sand israel place, but you don't have the genetics/material, those living already there are more legitimous, you can divide muslims/arabs amongs themselves to survive but you won't be able to do it for long, that's why you need to start a war between europe/usa and muslims.