What did she mean by this?

What did she mean by this?

I'd perform a cavity search on her if you know what I mean.

She doesn't want them to have search warrants because they might find and take her kitchen sink

Heavens! Lord have mercy, that would be hella bad

What the devil are you talking about? It would be hella cool! God!

If the show doesn't address how each of their farts smell then I'm suing.

Checking real translation is a hassle.

What did kitchen sink actually mean? And how does proper translation sound like?

>inb4 check it yourself ya lazy bum
It's a Gab thread, I am following her example.

it means "Faith moves Mount Vigne"

In Japan, bringing the kitchen sink is considered to be harder than the back of God's head

Something about bananas.

Something about banana not counting as snacks which someone might have a pasta with the proper explanation.

>banana not counting as snacks
What about choco-banana?

Something like are bananas a snack.
It harks back when bananas are sought after luxury food because of rarity. Teachers avoids envy from poor students by banning them as not snack.

I unironically liked the "Faith moves mount Vigne" line. It was kinda fitting and clever.

The kitchen sink line was beyond retarded.

Regardless it's annoying when subs add their own jokes which weren't in the original.

This.
Especially if you hear familiar Japanese phrases but the sub doesn't match.

So let me guess, you're a professional Japanese translator? No? I didn't think so.

not really a fan of that line myself, don't mind stuff like the line in the OP but the myth stuff beyond basic stuff like "hell" and "god" and "heavens" are starting to sound like an annoying character gimmick to me
also the fuck is a "friend date"

It's when you go on a date with your friend.

go to Hell, CR shill

>you're not a translator
>that means you can't hear

Wow you really corrected my record.

Memes, my boy!

You should know CR translators are not "professional" translators either. Professionals wouldn't be working for CR, they'd be working on actual Japanese literature, Japanese programs, etc. I am, however, a fan translator and my personal opinion is that these subs are annoying. And they should be annoying for anybody who has the slightest grasp of the Japanese language and wants to focus on what was actually being said, as opposed to what the folks over at CR think should be said.

And as usual, feel free to challenge my knowledge of the Japanese language with a link to anything. That is, assuming you know enough Japanese to find one.

What is this kitchen sink meme I keep seeing

Shitty subs.

It means get a warrant you fat fuck.

FREE SHIT AT GAB'S PLACE

I mean if you make enough money to live off it, then you're a professional.

Professional != quality.

>Does a banana count as a snack?
>TL Note:Banana means kitchen sink.