We need White Women back on our side

How the fuck do we actually get white women back on our side? We have a powerful force of anons armed with weapons grade autism but crippling self hate due to loneliness. The globalist kikes know this and use it to attack our confidence. We NEED to find a way to pair whites with white women, not some LARP shit, an actual method to get more white babies out of strong and young healthy white men and women.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looking for real solutions here, not some "lets rape em all" stupid fag shit.

Maybe start by treating them like fellow human beings.

Treat the good ones well, and the liberal ones like the filthy fucking pigs they are.

Why are they not on our side? Because they have been indoctrinated by schools and every single media outlet. This wasn't something that happen organically. This has cost people billions of dollars and years of time to make this happen. You are up against every single school in the US. You are against every television station. You are up against every single media outlet. You are up against just about every single website. This is a monumental task. It going to take more than a couple memes. Maybe if you found the play books from the foundations test are pushing these agendas. And either make them public or just use their own tactics against them. It's a much bigger fight than you think it is

Why should white woman pick a side when no matter who wins the victor will immediately welcome them with open arms?

B-but I am on your side!

Kick out the neckbeards, incels, and MGTOWs, for starters

No one gives a fuck about your domesticated slave women.

they are on our side. they're always one step behind us. women follow the leader.

Blacks are slowly but surely turning on them.
They can only take so much shit before they snap back.
We must be patient and willing to accept them back when the time comes.

>Implying women dont go for the alpha males
>Implying women have sympathy for losers
>Implying most white men arent liberal and/or nihilistic

It's not, because they are incompetent retards. They need billions to keep up with what we can do for free.

In America most white men are demonstrably not leftist

/fit/ will guide us to the promise land. just keep lifting bros

Lol, take your blacked white women back you cuck and raise her half nigger baby as your own.

False flagging to accelerate this is a good option

What are you going to do? Have Tyrese beat that white bitch twice instead of just once?

We need a redpilled chain of gyms....or something of the sort. It doesn't need to be physical in all cases. It needs to be something one can participate in openly. Almost a social club. Maybe with discounts for showing up to charity events and community outreach...a right wing Chad factory. Muscle mass literally causes rightward shifts in political views.

Stop being fags. When men stop being fags, women stop being sluts. And vice versa so one could argue that they should stop being sluts first, but from my experience they are more easily swayed by peer pressure.

Most white woman are. The issue is with the liberal men and woman who are not, and live in large cities where the power is centered.

Most people are very stupid so therefore most women are also stupid
Add on top of this they are also very social and averse to taking decisions that might isolate them socially
Bad advice, treat them like women
Good post
This is what we are up against every school in America, media, corporations and most of the internet
The best solution is to keep talking and arguing against this system rather than trying some fanciful attack etc

We're making progress and stuff like #confrontwhitewomenhood will continue to push white women out of feel good progressive politics. However, there is still a major problem with angry incels/MGTOWs who legitimately hate women merely based on the fact that they are women. Ultimately, we need to push pro-natalist and pro-women messages in conjunction with each other. However, women need to be pushed into their own circles within the white nationalist movement in order to minimize the conflict that can be produced by women in male circles. Women are to be valued and protected, but also largely need to be kept out of male circles in order to reduce competition and to preserve a sense of fraternity.

They'll only follow men that they desire. The movement needs lots of desirable, put together men whom women want

MGTOW

this generation is ruined.

Apply yourself, list, make something of yourself and condemn coalburners and let them live with their internal desert by themselves.

Take a younger model

>We need White Women back on our side
F
U
C
K

N
O

Fuck off kike, white women are needed to produce white babies.

I simply meant that it doesn't inspire a lot of confidence to have all-male panels deciding women's issues. They seemed to have noticed and are tired of not having a seat at the table.

>censored armbands

The trick to getting women is and has always been benign condescension, i.e. Don't hate women but don't respect them too much either

This is and always has been true regardless of the class of woman you are after

Here in Worst Korea it used to be easy for whites to get Korean women by basically treating them as little china dolls, sexual playthings and so on until the local white knights shamed them into behaving like Koreans, i.e. fags who pay for women's shit and act like the inferior in the relationship

The end result of MGTOW is extinction. You realize that, right?
If white men stop reproducing, white children stop being born.

Artificial wombs my man

Get a time machine back to the 80s at some point... You guys fucked up. Your own women don't even want you anymore and aren't seen as alpha males anymore.

White women always come back to your side once they hit their 30s and they're done "finding themselves".

Thanks

They did manage to put them on the correct arm at least.
>inb4 an autist doesn't realize there's a mirror.

420 dudeweed lmao Philippines

Rape of the Sabine women was how Rome started.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

He's referring to his own country, I believe.

won't work, women are always submissive to their conquerors

So basically what this guy said. Take a third person perspective and inventory yourself as if you were slightly less asocial and more dependent upon people liking you. Change what is not manly and good. The women will come when we stop with the soyboy faggot or lardass basement dweller stereotype. Get in shape, its hard but if you work hard every day on 6 weeks i guarantee you will notice at least a little change. I know most od you avoid mirrors like i do so thats good. Only check progress every few weeks. Increases the perception of gainz. Start just fist fighting your friends. Youll realize you wont break like they taught you in school just like they tried to teach me. White people are the only ones who do not practice violence in the home. This is the difference in our men and WHY they started getting soft. You ever watched an animal play fight? You know why they do that? You do realize youre a fucking animal right? So. Simply these points A. Become a real man. All of us and you.
B. Be violent and practice violence(some women are like omg nooo..you dont want a woman who wants you to be a woman and most dont theyre just pressyred to say they do hence the everlasting internal conflict and why the rise in cuckery

C. Have kids
D. Let your kids be violent. It teaches so many valuable lessons

no, not this.

White people arguably have given women more rights and protections than any other race you fucking retard.

Already there, user

Sage thread. Women are beyond redemption. It's the fucking hormones.

T. Married with 3 daughters.

Because white people by far will give them the most, if they want to be retarded and go for niggers thats their own demise.

We need to speed this up, we need niggers hating white women more than we hate niggers.

The reason women don't settle down is due to modern society. Women in ancient times had no other option but to find a guy. They were forced, just like men, to grow up at a normal rate. Now, women can spend their entire lives "deciding" which man to choose, because they will not starve or get killed if they don't choose any particular man.

There is no force that allows them to overcome their doubts and fears about commitment or choosing the wrong person, hence they never do.

They then find themselves at 30 or 40 wanting to have kids, but by that time, the only guys who will fuck them are of lesser quality.

Further, white men are better at long-term planning, and can see the difficulties of raising kids in modern society.

Social conditioning has taught western white women to ignore basic pairing instincts and pursue faggot cucks or niggers.

three times preferably.

>stop being fags
what does that even mean? What is considered "fag" behavior? Women are practically terrified of sex due to how fucked social engineering has gotten.

It is not their fault. It is the same with guys who play computer games until they are 30. It is modern society that prevents people from growing up normally.

okay how? SOLUTIONS NIGGER.

spotted the jew! You really think all of us can keep this up forever without getting laid or feeling content with a partner?

Women are children.
Treat them like the children they are and they fall in line.
Spoil a child and they turn into monsters.

And niggers run around in skinny jeans thinking they're naruto now, its a pretty even playing field.

by applying yourself to life and making something of yourself. Go to school, or atleast work if you don't want to study, and make it worthwhile

Date on your standards, you decide; you approach so you decide. Let the people atleast now why you won't hang out with them. Girls being girls will talk shit about you, 100%, but if you're atleast worth your salt, those other girls will say "yeah, he's a rotten apple" but take note of how their friend was rejected by someone of worth and what caused it.

yeaaaa no

They are. Look at voting patterns retard. Stop being a faggot toward them and maybe you won't feel like they hate you. Or look outside whatever liberal stronghold you're from.

All of this has been done, they still adamantly refuse to stop being retarded. We are still missing something extremely crucial.

It was white men first who broke slavery
It was white men first who died in wars to keep the west free
It was white men keeping the west free that enabled the PROSPERITY that was the cause of womens sufferage, something not even possible without the work of white men.
White men have been exceptional throughout history.

All people have a right to pride, and white men, (fuck collectivism, but hey) have a right to pride more than many,

White men gave women the vote, and only in white-only countrys.

Women ride the cock carousel because of sexual liberation/normalization of female promiscuity. Men delve into NEEThood in part because the number of women in the world that are actually quality mother material to raise those men's potential children is extremely small at this point due to the aforementioned promiscuity that they themselves can do absolutely nothing to stop. Men are actively opting out of long-term relationships because modern women can't perform very basic, simple female tasks such as cooking or keeping a house tidy. I know that there's no way that I, personally, would want these creatures raising my children while I was out making a living for my family.

good plan

But i'm not. What the fuck does that even mean? You retards keep saying "stop being faggots" but its just pure fucking buzzwords.

White women are already on our side, if not for white women we wouldn’t have trump. Also most white women date/marry white men, they just don’t want society’s dropouts and basement dwelling, anime watching manchildren and who could blame them?

They are the vaginal Jew. Treat them accordingly.

You all keep acting like the only ones excluded are fat, lazy, incel, fags or basement dwellers. You do realize plenty of chads are living without a partner due to the social engineering being beyond salvation right? You can't just lazily say "oh well its all basement dwellers". Factually incorrect statement.

>Women ride the cock carousel because of sexual liberation/normalization of female promiscuity.

That is the idea promoted on here, but I am not sure that it is true.

I think it is merely a fear of commitment. Sure, the idea of a slutty lifestyle is promoted, but promotion can only go so far. Ultimately, people know what they want and that overrides any ability for society to promote alternatives. Society can't promote "not having sex is cool guys" and all guys just stop having sex, for example.

oh, honey

So far the only viable attack plan given is getting niggers to hate white women. This has already been proven to be slightly effective as liberal women completely fucking lose their minds when they don't get showered in adoration and praise by sheboons and niggers when virtue signaling for them. I've seen far left women turn into instant jewgassers on twitter just because some stupid nigger said a single mean thing to them. Getting other minorities to hate them is the only real effective solution given so far. How can we fast track this plan?

#endwhitefeminism
#nowhitefeminists
#stopstealingourblackmen
#WhiteWomenAreRacistsToo
#NoWhiteWomen2017
#OnlyQueens2017
just a few ideas.

Well it mostly is, user. Look at any thread on Sup Forums about women and they are ALLthe same:
>women are whores who only want chad! Why won’t they give a guy like me a chance?
>I want an 18 year old 10/10 virgin who cooks and cleans and wants to be a stay at home mom, and if I don’t get exactly that, I’ll stay alone forever!

Fire up some authentic-looking shill accounts on Twitter and regularly post aggressive shit to the "refugees welcome" holes. Or provoke Black people

The shit that frustrates me is statistically there has to be a huge fucking untapped well of women just like this. pure 10/10 virgin women, where the fuck are they?

Honestly I think Pandora's Box has been opened on this one. Societal collapse and a necessary restructuring of social norms might be what it's going to take to fix it. It will come eventually.

Lol no

Thats a bad strategy as the commiecucks have been praying for a revolution since fucking forever because they want to rape white women in the confusion. We need to subvert, its what we do best.

Take away their rights.

They will go to whatever side they think is the strongest. Many will betray their in-group if they have to, it has been their way to survive for thousands of years. Right now, they see Western men as weak, uninteresting and unable to protect them. They are right.

Never fall into the trap of social justice. Woman might say they like you for being a white Messiah or male feminist but they actually hate it.

In my opinion we have to march the intuitions and destroy postmodernism and cultural Marxism. In combination with economic decadence, the culture that was created in the sixties is quite fundamentally the root cause of our weakness, self hate and confusion. So go as far in life as you can and change it from the inside.

There isn’t. If they’re a virgin, they’re not 10/10, and if they’re 18 years old, they won’t want to be a stay at home mom. Sup Forums‘s dream woman doesn’t exist. I just don’t understand the hypocrisy, why is it ok for a man to want to be with only the best women, but when a woman wants to be with the best men, that’s somehow unforgivable?

Attacking every single right wing woman because a group of three nazbol spics told you to do so should do the trick.
>Muh thot patrol

You're fucking retarded, there are plenty of 10/10 virgin white women in the world, even in America. Its a pure numbers thing, stop being stupid. Arguing absolutes in a purely statistical argument is moronic. But thanks for revealing your true nature with that last statement. Niggers and rapefugees are not even close to the best men, they're actually dirty violent savages who can barely protect or raise a family. Stop believing the jewish tricks, you stupid bitch.

That's why the bitches love me.
Because I literally could give a damn
bout what a hoonkie girl think.
Yet she comes close to my big dick
and I push her away
slapping the bitch
but she keeps coming back fo more.

It's actually what we've done worst. The Left has been much, much more successful at subverting societies. They appeal to base instincts and emotions and start chipping away at society as they slowly normalize moral relativism. It's far more difficult to sell the idea that people need to control themselves for the long-term benefit of society because people want nothing more than to be able to just live for today.

The left has done better subversion because they've been doing it for 60 fucking years. Look at what Sup Forums and Sup Forums has done in just a few years. Arguably it does not compare(yet) to the results of a 50 year subversion machine, but jesus christ do we pick up momentum fast. Stop trying to kill confidence with false statements, i'll just laugh at you.

I wasn’t talking about niggers and rapefugees, since only 10% or less would be interested in them anyways. I was talking about chad, who, if there were any 10/10 virgins would get them without any competition because no girl like that would want to spend time in your mothers basement watching anime with you. That’s why people like you hate women, and that’s why they hate you.

Do what you want. I personally believe we're past the point of no return and just need to wait out the inevitable collapse. I'm not saying to abandon our ideals or anything; they'll be needed for what comes after.

Are you guys really not able to get women? Just talk to them and be cool to them. Women get horny too and will eventually fuck you.

I live in an apartment, but thanks for proving you're exactly what I thought you were. A stupid bitch. Fucking christ the fact you use anime as an insult too, I literally know more women who are complete anime nerds than men. I dont hate women, I hate stupid bitches, like you basically.

Kill yourself.

It literally doesn't fucking work, I know plenty of dudes who follow every single fucking piece of advice on this board with no improvement. Work out, are social, don't watch anime, are attactive and women still avoid them like the plague.

Well lads, it's time to start eating more booty.

I’ve clearly touched a nerve. Look, give up your visual soy, and quit being such a whiny little bitch and you might get laid.

>implying women don't like getting motorboated more anyways.

This guy get's it!

>i've clearly touched a nerve
and? Doesn't invalidate anything I said, you're still a dumb whore.

How about white women start treating themselves like human beings instead of penis vessels?

That was your mistake. Asking Sup Forums for romantic advice is like asking a homeless person for investment tips. Also no matter how much you lift you'll still be the same unattractive beta male on the inside

I know you're not going to believe me but I actually get complimented on my looks often.