Little Witch Academia

Are you spending Valentines Day with your special person Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ay.medyotan.ga/lunanova/index.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>hetfags

with myself? yeah

>Akko likes andrew meme

Best witch

Those are not the boobs of 16 year olds.

REEEE.

But as somebody said above, Akko speaks Japanese and corrects herself. So while they're speaking Japanese for the viewers to understand, they are in fact speaking English. So perhaps you're right, the cards are in Japanese, Akko is Japanese, Sucy might be as well but she speaks English, perhaps Hong Konger?

It's worse here in Bongland. We use fucking both. Together. It's a nightmare.

Okay, so they are speaking Japanese.. in an English located Academy. Or are they speaking English and it's just Japanese for the viewers? Or is this all set up for English dub with Akko being Japanese?

Sorry, but he touched her most precious spot. They are married now according to bunny law.

These first three posts are fucking horrible.

Yes, I'm spending it with you.

I just had a depressing thought.

Akko probably has to either write or call home now and then to tell her parents how school's going. Does she lie and say it's all good and that she's doing well? Is she too ashamed or embarrassed to tell the truth?

Are you doing a Q&A or something?

They're speaking japanese user.

YURIFAGS BTFO.

BASED ANDREW!

Post more

DELET

You mean myself?

>We use fucking both. Together.

How does that work?

The Headmisstress is Japanese she even has a Japanese name in verse Akko isn't even speaking Japanese but she still uses honorifics. I'm so confused

LWA threads are suffering when Tattun doesn't show up.

when is Amanda going to find out about Costanze's mechanophilia and bully her for it?

Does anyone wanna spend valentines day together?

Bored. Lonely. Autistic.

Okay. So, it's a Japanese Academy in England? Or is England now Japanese? FUCKING CONFUSING.

Bunny Akko's quivering bunny pussy!

Terribly.

Cute!

>people want cute and comfy show about magic
>bodies will start hitting the floor in episode 8
>the first one will be Ursula

ITS AN ENGLISH ACADEMY IN WHICH PEOPLE HAPPEN TO SPEAK JAPANESE

I do!

I'm here with all of (you).

What is Ursula doing on Valentine's Day?

>Nobody to spend time with an old witch in need for a spark of youth

THIS SHIPPING DISGUSTS ME

Was it rape?

PLEASE IM SO DEPRESSED AND ANXIOUS

Learn the language eleven.
> Implying you wouldn't give her the bad cock

They do have compatibility, but still too early, they need more interactions.

THEY SHOULD GO BACK HOME. WE'RE FUCKING FULL.

FUCKING MAGICFAGS GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY. REEEEEE!

BUILD YA OWN WITCH ACADEMIES YA SHITS!

>mfw the academy is based on Oxford University which is basically a colony of Asia

SWIPE RIGHT

>all these /u/ fags getting constantly btfo by LWA

Trigger is truly saving anime

I want to bop her nose.

>yurifags can btfo
Akko had better chemistry and interaction with Andrew than she ever did with Diana.

Post more bunny Akko!

Ignore the retard, it's not that bad. Think of it as hiragana and katakana (not really though lmao). Things like weight of products or temperature is metric while car speed and road signs are imperial. Asking a britbong for their weight they'll usually give it to you in stone, imperial, and height they'd give it to you in feet. People do understand metres and kilogrammes and all that though.

They make a cute couple
When are they going to get married?

I'm a yurifag but I don't want Akko to have a love interest, not even Diana. It would ruin her.

I don't know. I think we use both because we do a lot of trade with USA and USA has imperial so we have to have imperial. Plus we have shit like Pints of beer, so, can't go "Oh I'll have a glass of 560ml's of beer please". It's such a clusterfuck cause old people want to use imperial, new want to use metric, so new have to learn imperial, then end up sticking to it. Plus losing weight is so much better. Oh I lost 12lb sounds better than oh I lost 1kg.

Fuck off. We shouldn't have two fucking measurement systems because reasons.

>It would ruin her.
how?

> Tripfag
> Cancer
Checks out.

Why is Akko sitting next to a huge pile of shit?

Cute

Will Andy come back? Is he an important character?

Because she loves magic above all but shipperfags want to ruin that.

dumb shipposters

Reply to his post content or don't reply.

Because she belongs with her own kind.

Bernie can still win

She can love Andrew but still love magic more.

I regret nothing.

You are disgusting.

I didn't say we should. I agree with you fully on not having two measurements, I'm a polak living in Britain. It's just that it's the end of the world or anything. If we used only imperial units it would be fucking terrible.

What kind of chocolate do you think Akko likes?

Chestnuts and a mushroom?

Theres no way Diana can lose the election for class president
Akko is such a dumbass who likes chariot

Diana Cavendish, im with her

>All-girls magic school
>Retard gets in with the hot guy
>Honors student is bitter that her childhood crush is surrounded by other girls
I've seen this plot before.

Kys

ah

> Implying it wasn't a valid response
Purityfags are cancer and need to die.

Oh yeah I agree. Imperial is fucking cancer. I can only see the reason being we trade with USA a lot and it's done to keep trade easier. I literally went into a cloth shop once with my sister to help carry cloth she needed for a cosplay outfit. Sister only needed a bit of one of the cloths she chose and said "what's the smallest you do" and the clerk went something like "oh we can do 10cm or we can do 0.50 foot. £2 or £2.50". Now I can't remember what she said exactly, but the woman basically said "we can do this length in cm and we can do the same length in feet". Except one costed more, despite being the exact same length.

or something like that. People don't even know what they're doing, lad. I have a 'mate' who is an alcoholic dude, he posts the Boxxy Threads on Sup Forums every day for the last 5 years. He actually fucked a septic in Poland, might have got her pregnant. He didn't care. Anyway he thinks metric is cancer. I have no idea why.

Happy meal please

Episode 8 is Sucy's. And it's gonna be fun.

I self insert as Andrew

remember to report and ignore the falseflaggers and shitposters

I hope Andrew dies. Ruined my comfy show. If I wanted sausage I would watch shonen shows.

You're not handsome enough to do that.

How many kids will they have?

>Can't ship lesbians if they all want the dick

Rabbits don't have kids they have litters. Because Akkdrew is garbage.

>male character exists
>"I hope he dies"

you're right ;_;

Can he fuck like a rabbit?

Definite falseflaggers and shitposters, because those two could easily cover 'liking things i don't like' and 'having opinions i don't like'.

Is she still best witch, even as a cake?

You got it user!

This is what happens when you're a /u/tard but watch non /u/ shows

because, before andrew, it was cool, and now that she is bont to end up with boy, yurifags turn into purityfags
It's like their [safe mode]

Daily reminder that even Hitler had a girlfriend. If you don't have one, sort it out.

I read that as Lolitos.

They are speaking English, the same way the characters in Hollywood movies set in foreign countries are really speaking a foreign language but the actors speak English because they don't know how to speak fucking Vietchong or whatever.

MARRY ME ATSUKO KAGARI

It's over for you Yurifaggots. Akko and all the little witches want to get fucked and impregnated. Seriously why do you just now realize that Akko is straight? Every Spinoff and Manga of LWA has everyone into boys. DELUSIONAL FAGGOTS

when will Jasminka be revealed to be a Master Hacker sent by the russian government?

is this what you wanted

Type shit in luna nova moonrunes and get someone to decipher it

ay.medyotan.ga/lunanova/index.htm

And they said yurifags are delusional.

You've not been on /u/ for like 5 years I take it? Not him, by the way.

Okay. It's just some of the teachers used honorifics and shit.

I want my wife Diana to get fucked in the ass by based Andrew

Reminder to ban all meme posters.