How do you defend this this?

How do you defend this this?

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/united-states/21718897-idaho-prisoners-roast-potatoes-kentucky-they-sell-cattle-prison-labour
youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How do you defend slide threads, cunt?

>prisons exist to replace slavery as a system of unpaid labor
Huh, well okay

>crime laws exist to enable this system
almost had me

If you stopped being a nigger you won't have to go to jail. In my daily life I couldn't even think of a way I could go to jail.

Why would I defend that?
I disagree with it 100%.

Pretty sure they go to jail for killing people and shit and the only work they do is making license plates and other barely worthwhile shit to the economy.

What labor? You get to lift weights, watch TV, write up appeals, take long showers, lift weights.

Actually, that's what the NBA and NFL are for sweetie. Here's a jew showing off his new house negro.

desu, prisons do need some reform.
about 90% of people who get out of jail usually end up going straight back into jail within five years.

Prisoners cost money to the taxpayer, not the other way around. We have already too many people for too few jobs and the trend only increases with automation.

It's hard to "defend", and you mean "refute", because anyone who'd believe this statement is too stunted in their intellectual development to be swayed by facts. You need to formulate some emotional argument and it probably needs to be linked to race.

Whitey BTFO

prisoners dont work?

Or slavery still exists sweetie, and it's niggers selling other niggers, just like before.

If I read it correctly she is suggesting we bring back prison chain gangs.

not a bad idea

Another picture. Slavery still exists, and it's niggers selling other niggers.

Never work if you go the prison. In fact, make the prison do as much work and cost as much money as possible to physically contain you. Manipulate others to do the same. Pretty soon they'll releasing you and won't arrest you when you tell your PO to get wrekt and never check in again.

I thought it was always the Jews selling the niggers?

What vast wealth are prisons creating?

These niggers sit there all day and rape eachother.

They aren't doing any significant labor.

Thanks Obama.

That's because you can't fix most people. The majority of people in jail are there for a reason: they committed a crime. They committed crime for a reason too. They were either too poor or too stupid to avoid committing crimes. Jail is to keep these dangerous people away from the public, not to rehabilitate them. Rehabilitation has been out of the question since they committed that crime.

Honestly if we had a 100% accurate way of determining guilt, I'd support the death penalty for any crime that would have gotten over a year sentence in prison. We'd need less jails and ultimately less cops.

If only they could harness the energy produced by rape to power the prison. I'm trying to shitpost on Sup Forums so someone go rape Billy.

Niggers sold niggers to jews who sold them to other jews and some anglos.

I agree. Hang the judges and cops.

well thats very harsh honestly.
There are some that do honestly regret what they've done and wish for a path to a normal life again and dont actually commit crimes after they get out.

Rehabilitation is without a doubt possible except with people who commit murder because they're brains become permanently altered.

I agree, punishment should be decided by the victim. The punishment for niggery is serfdom.

Murder is perfectly normal under the right circumstances. In ancient times it was a citizen's duty to slay tyrants.

This. No actual useful work is taking place in a prison. It's just to justify giving them the $0.76 day allowance.

these same people are all fighting to keep their mexican housekeepers

they dont make anything

Okay. So you're going to call the slave catchers after you've been rape at gunpoint?

I agree with that.
However in those circumstances, I believe it gets classified as manslaughter.
but it should be checked on a per case basis

But mostly I do believe reformation is a possibility and is the only real way to deal with the prison problem.

Harsh but true. Intent doesn't matter in this case. They may not have intended to commit a crime and may not intend to ever commit a crime again, but the factors leading up to them committing that crime will still exist. A murderer will always be capable of killing someone if they feel like it; a drunk driver will always be so irresponsible that they got drunk and got behind the wheel; a tax evader will always be the type of person to skirt the law if it profits them.
Stupidity is honestly the worst crime of all. If you're going to commit crimes, don't be stupid enough to get caught.

When you have a lifestyle that glorifies guns and crime to young and impressionable people I.E. Rap.

in my state inmates make dentures and glasses for people on welfare
I found this out from a guy who apparently is now employed making dentures on the outside but learned in prison
it's kinda useful

[gunpowder and horses internally]

Circular logic is the best logic

what? it has absolutely nothing to do with circular logic

I don't think having a gym membership, library access, a bed and daily meals was unpaid labor?

heh

>crime laws
Imagine being a nigger.

I dont because hes pretty much right

economist.com/news/united-states/21718897-idaho-prisoners-roast-potatoes-kentucky-they-sell-cattle-prison-labour

US companies are using prison slave labour rather than hiring honest americans.

>crime laws
Literally complaining about punishing behavior that is detrimental to an organized society

No wonder Africa is a shithole

it costs a hell of a lot more to hold a prisoner than whatever their small amount of manual labor produces.

She's got a point..too bad she can't communicate like a human being

>prisoners get free food, free housing, free medical care, etc. at taxpayer expense
>many states have laws against prison labor
>niggers think laws against robbery, assault, rape, murder, etc. are somehow a conspiracy to make them work
>niggers are seriously so afraid of work that they think whitey is going to throw a net over them and make them earn a paycheck
>it never occurs to niggers that they could just not commit a crime

Niggers.

rape and murder are only crimes to trap niggers??

who knew.

This only makes sense if niggers existed to commit crimes

> unpaid labor
As opposed to what, getting paid for breathing? Niggers don‘t work, so prison is an improvement overall.

I think he said that after someone was like WE WUZ KANGZ

What a fucking nigger.

For profit prisons are an extremely fucked up idea, and I'm sure they do some active lobbying of the political system. That being said crime laws as a whole aren't there to generate profits for prisons.

how else do you get them to work?

>What is the war on drugs
>What is mass incarceration
>What is going to jail over a fucking plant
>What is going to jail because your poor(child support, pseudo slavery)

This

You mean to tell me the only reason you can't shitface yourself and go for a wild ride on a stolen car is because slavery?

>blah blah blah
Any excuse to avoid personal responsibility, I would expect nothing less from a nigger.

Maybe if niggers weren’t so criminal, they wouldn’t be in jail so often

How else is a brotha gonna git a job?

>falcon punch
>honor kill
>same diff

Real slavery has nothing to do with prison system.

They just can't wrap their minds around a gov program without gibs

Niggers cost money. They don't make money.

Sage. 1 post by OP. Slide thread.

George Carlin had the best idea, just have a big kill fest every year. All life sentence inmate in a giant bloodbowl arena, where the last one alive wins, gets to stand on a pedestal and shot in the head. Good family entertainment. Put that shit on PPV and it will finance your prison system.

Inmates there for life with full dental, healthcare, cable, gym, ping pong, library, free utilities, commodities... while veterans can barely make ends meet.

Niggers exist to be slaves

>How do you defend this this?

Mostly niggers, spics, druggies and other reprobates.

I am okay with this

Veterans should get a job.

Prison in AZ the inmates have the choice to work at an egg farm, it's like $0.22/hour.

>do the crime do the time niggers.

yes

some nigger had made some comment implying that the current people of egypt had stolen/usurped the country and land from its original black inhabitants

>Child Support, Pseudo Slavery
BE A FUCKING DAD OR WEAR A CONDOM NIG NOG

Its opt in. Dont break laws. Poverty is an excuse. I grew up poor. Didnt rape anyone.

Their near future :)

>Keeping his bitch in line

Wtf I love black people now

THEY'RE TRYING TO BUILD A PRISON

FOR YOU AND ME TO LIVE IN

>What is the war on drugs
shit to make soccer moms feel happy.
>What is mass incarceration
that's not a thing anymore.
>What is going to jail over a fucking plant
pretty whack.
>What is going to jail because your poor(child support, pseudo slavery)
what is having a kid before you're financially responsible?

if i wanted to defend criminals, i'd have become an attorney

Private prison claim bullshit pisses me off, especially when they say people are disproportionately arrested for marijuana. California decriminalized weed years ago and it'll be legal in a few weeks, yet there is still overcrowding in prisons, enough for courts to claim it's inhumane.

>>What is going to jail because your poor(child support, pseudo slavery)
Why would you put another human life into this world if you can't support it? I'm not saying you should abort it either, because that would be murder. But why do people forget the consequences of pregnancy when having unprotected sex? Why does that fly out the window? I guess because I am a virgin that I can not understand what it feels like to be in the moment with someone you are about to make love to.

oh shit

youtube.com/watch?v=QEzhxP-pdos

save this instead mate:

the dindu is right, executions on the spot would be preferable and more humane

Sassy asf right?

Slave labor only for the simple fact that each prisoner is subsidized by the government. Depending on which state you live in but in most a prisoner is worth upwards of $200/per 24hrs they are locked up. This is tax money siphoned to the prison and back into the pockets of the politicians. It's a business and blacks are so fucking stupid they can't help but be exploited. Meanwhile whites are happy shelling out dollars to the prisons to keep hood rat nigs off the streets.

She's right. Prisoners should sit in a cell 23 hours a day.

Agree with it totally.

Prison is another way of policing the poor; a school to prison pipeline.

that guy can go back to hati and enjoy lawless rape murder land all he wants. aint nobody stopping him

Why shouldn't the poor be policed? They are most likely to commit violent crimes.

So let's give them all an expedited death penalty then. I'm for it

Is this nigger serious?

How do you defend violent, unintelligent niggers?
protip: you can't