Lets have a thread with these types of images

lets have a thread with these types of images

ahahahah nice
Someone should do an amerimutt version of the mods

I know this is one of those smuggie offbrands but I kind of like this one

Happened to me a million times

The police is totally justified in this case.
Would you confiscate someone's cigarettes to save their life?

>reddit
here's the better version

Funny thing: the doctors who treat child "trans" are under heavy attack by the sjw because they warn the parents and kids that most people who get the snip regret it and tend to kill themself after.

Better quality.

Best one ITT

Better version

This deserves more (you)'s. Seriously, fuck the mods on this board.

I'm not even mad, I'm just happy that you're thinking about Texas

LMAOO underrated

I actually used this argument at work one time with one of these "oh lawds" black strong single parent woman who talked about slavery. She just said that whites deserved it. That's truly how they think, blind racist hatred. And even if they got their wish of destroying civilisation, they would probably just end up being enslaved again.

Yeah, I hate using the word "projection" since its often just used a pseudo-intellectual way of saying "no u", but if you really ACTUALLY think about it whites are literally the least racist people on the planet. The fact that we even let these people air their pure hatred towards us WHILE they steal our countries means that we're way too tolerant for our own good. I know I'm preaching to the choir, but just putting it into perspective really brings out the absurdity of the situation. At this point I'm convinced that there's no point in even engaging the average person intellectually, they don't think in the first place, they conform. Almost all their "arguments" are either repeats from the Daily Show or "wow, just wow", which basically means "I can't believe you don't conform to popular ideas".

lefty memetics, dont help em

Made me think about the pedophile ring thread on Periscope that was discovered recently, mods were very reactive

my cuckbook cover photo