How do we stop the gay mafia?

Seriously Pol, it‘s time to fire up the ovens. There’s no other solutions. The gay mafia is real and it is taking over and we need to fight back. They are destroying the very fabric of society, normality, and putting our children at risk.

What is the final solution to get rid of the gay mafia that is poisoning our society?

How do we get rid of homosexuals in a humane way?

Post your suggestions here.

Other urls found in this thread:

mashable.com/2017/12/11/the-last-jedi-finn-poe-lgbt-romance-relationship-star-wars/#Ulw6L1xI8Gq8
hollywoodreporter.com/news/adam-carolla-gay-mafia-is-705809
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Left vagueness. Right tickle dootie.
Close eyes think of Britannia.

You submit.

>How do we get rid of homosexuals in a humane way?
why humane? they dont even deserve humane

You'll never stop us. Get used to it.

Yeah a meme! What's your real solution?

AIDS cures faggots

I don't want to stop you. I am asking very politely, how do we get rid of homosexuals? Lesbians? Etc. What do you propose realistically to get rid if the problem?

You'll never get rid of us either. Get used to it.

If you were in charge tomorrow. Would you ound them all up and gas them? As awful as it sound, it could solve the problem. Would you advocate such drastic measures?

But what if one day, we all decide to put you all in a gas chamber? What would you do, if the gay trend would not be popular anymore? Would you pretend to not be gay to save yourselves?

Find a cure to prevent them from being born in the first place. Otherwise you're just stuck with them existing and have to cope with it. Imagine if unborn genetic testing could detect homosexuality.

>But what if one day, we all decide to put you all in a gas chamber?

Won't ever happen. Keep dreaming, sweetie.

Because that's a real possibility. Right now, being gay is trendy. What happens once the silent majority decides that it isn't. it could happen. One day, we could decide, all of us, non tolerant people, that we need a fruit machine once more. I think that this is not that far fetched.

well... This is where we are headed. We will find a cure to homosexuality. Right now we are in the acceptance phase. The next phase is.. A cure!

Don't you see? You have a disease. You can't reproduce. You are not a normal human being. You are a genetic defect. One day, we will cure it. And you and your peers won't exist.

I know you feel different. And I feel sorry for you. But in the end. We win. Normal humans win. Humans that can reproduce win. You are an anomaly that we have to deal with, temporally. You do understand that don't you?

I feel bad for straight men never being able to experience true love.

Sweetie, I'm enjoying my life. Ain't nothing you can say or do to change that.

You are high right now. You are propelled but the media. But who you are, is a genetic dead end. And this is why all of us, are smiling. Your smugness is nothing but a fart in the overall big picture. Yes we accept you all, you degenerate, but you have no future. You can't reproduce. Demography is the future.

I rejoice thinking that you are unable to reproduce yourself. Enjoy your life. be my guest. Us, normal humans, will take care of the future. Not you. Your existence is ephemeral.

delete this thread or I'll break every leg on that ugly ass coffee table of yours

>Demography is the future.

Hearing someone with an American flag say this is enough to make one die of laughter.

This really comforts me. Are you a trans whatever the fuck you want to identify with? GOOD FOR YOU!

While you wonder about your genitalia me and my wife, we are creating new humans that will replace you. See? No need to be worried. It will all balance in the end.

GRUMMFFF F DIONASLLLF TRUMFFFF!

I just transitioned and I hate my life!

Fuck off you blue haired sjw retard faggot from SF!

>I want to be treated equally and have the same rights, don't make such a big deal out of what I do in my bedroom

>Look at me waving this giant dildo in the face of your kid, take that bigots

Don't judge us. You meme faggot flag.

Triggered much are you? What if I am a proud member of the LGBT community? Doesn't fit your narrative? Sorry. Fuck you.

Most people don't know how real is the gay mafia. It permeates many aspects of their life. The media? 100% gay mafia. Don Lemon included.

You could always kill yourself if you identify with the devastated, pathetic little man on the right panel of the comic you posted. I'm sure no one will miss you much when you're gone, sweetie.

It's about time that the the people know how influential we are in society.

Well. no. I am gay and I know first hand how much power we have. The gay mafia is real and it is about to rock your world. I am CERTAIN that you can already tell how much influence we have. It's worse than than what the (((juice))) are doing. No one is willing to acknowledge it.

Bad bait

The gay mafia controls Hollywood. The gay mafia controls Netflix. The gay mafia controls Star Wars. Lol!

I hope you have many sons. :)

All this time you focus your hatred toward the eveil (((juice)))... But in fact.... The gay magia controls it all. 70% of the people in Hollywood are gay or Bi. This is 2017. Wake up. Lol!

Is it bait if I truly mean it and think you should though? Either way, bait or not, it's what I think you should do.

Well. All of my sons or girls might be or not gay. Who knows. The agenda is strong.

Not bait ffs. Just look at what is going on right now with Weinstein.

The fappening. The Weinsteining.

The gay mafia is REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It permeates everything that you consume now. Everything that you consume as a fucking goy, was created by the gay mafia. Wake the fuck up.

Modern Family? Gay Agenda AKA the Gay Mafia.

Star Wars the Last Jedi

mashable.com/2017/12/11/the-last-jedi-finn-poe-lgbt-romance-relationship-star-wars/#Ulw6L1xI8Gq8

One step closer to anal sex.

Here's a red pill for you all.

Adam Carolla: The Gay Mafia Is Real

hollywoodreporter.com/news/adam-carolla-gay-mafia-is-705809

So? Now what Pol?!?!??

Still don't believe it?

>Having come under fire for anti-gay comments in the past, the comedian claims you can't get ahead in Hollywood "if you have issues with gay people."

LOL

After making comments in 2011 that some said were anti-gay, Adam Carolla came under fire from a number of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) media watchdog groups.