Why are white people typically so insincere?

Why are white people typically so insincere?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report#2017_report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you suck cock?

They over indulge in media and it makes them feel they must act even in every day life, it's why the women are drama queens, it's why the men are nihilistic, it's why they lie about caring.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Happiness_Report#2017_report

How do you even measure that shit?

More than any other race, white people care about appearing to care about things. They want you to KNOW they're good Christians, they want you to KNOW they keep their house clean, they want you to KNOW they recycle, they want you to KNOW they vote, they want you to KNOW they hunt, they want you to KNOW which college they went to. Different white people care about different things as far as what they want you to KNOW, but they all want to create a perfect appearance as far as who they are in terms of what they value. As such, they must occasionally pretend in terms of crafting the appearance of caring, leading to insincerity. It's because they want to appear perfect based on their values.

What happened to her?

*him

they grow up watching television which children are taught to behave like freak robots with egocentric behavior

Haha good one haven't heard that b4

white people are the most blunt, upfront, sincere, honest people there are.

if you're looking for lies and deception, you must be thinking about ugly jews.

>denial
haha wow don't see many fags around here

Idk I only see true sincerity south of the equator desu, white also seem to be affected more by placebo emotional trauma etc

Because you're projecting

Requires a more developed mind.
Being insincere is some super-ego level shit as Freud would put it. If I remember my biology it's some frontal lobe shit
It's not just a white thing though, you see it with Jews and Asians too, you just don't see it much in blacks and Latinos who tend to have less self-control in general

>white people act insincere towards non-whites
>w-why white people bully me XD ;-;

Think it's an American thing

Here not giving a fuck is an art form

u ask

More pics please. Preferably her penis

My Danish friend dislikes the English; he particularly is repelled by their women, who he dismisses as "theatrical" in their mannerisms and speech. It's true you know. People who consume a lot of theatrical shit or watch a lot of movies and TV behave in a totally contrived manner shaped by all the media they consume.

Inner battle of ying yang

Misunderstood human nature
Leading to repression of one

And rebellion of other

> RACIST! YOU CAN'T SAY THIS!
> RACIST! YOU CAN'T SAY THAT!
> ANTI-SEMITE! DON'T QUESTION THE CHOSEN'S MOTIVES!
> Why do Whites filter what they say?
Think long and hard.

Because there smart

Because if we said what you animals were really like, we'd be put in jail.

Hyper sensitivity to feels.

i want to all over rose.

>white people are the most blunt, upfront

not anglos in general. must be a german thing or maybe its a culturally american thing.

>not anglos in general.

No, you're just too dumb to understand irony, skippy.

That's just Americans. Seriously why do you people put on such a facade during casual conversation? Fake smiles, fake laughter, fake enthusiasm, fake bullshit talking points, etc..

Do non europeans just sit around and make up bullshit about white people and then start peddling it as fact to feel better about themselves? Because that seems to be how this goes. Ime it's the exact other way around from what you said.

its been so long since anyone posted rose

i remember the first time i fell in that rabbithole, i never was the same again, rose is so many levels above the rest of the female world population that it isnt even funny anymore

Why are jews typically so subversive?

Because of Brown Fragility.
saged

rose

For the newfags.

generosity & trust?
Percentage of population that is white.

She's wouldn't make a good wife though

yet 60% voted for fag marriage in a non scrutineered, non audited, postal opinion poll where the ballot paper had a unique identifier for the person sending it in.
I wonder why.

Multi ethnic to the point that regions are really separate nations.
The ruling class uses forced homogenization via mass media. The interstate highway system helped with this, but in a more organic, natural way.
Highly mobile population, with very different viewpoints on what is 'real' or correct, so the chances of running into someone you have to work with or co exist with who has views opposed to your is high.
So fake camaraderie, and fake enthusiasm for the totally inconsequential is the social glue that binds the paper over the cracks in the hull of the ship of state.

>be born
>told i'm racist
whats that?
>you're a male you're the problem
>you're not manly enough you're a fag
>why aren't you good at math like the asians
>why don't you like sports
>drink beer and hang out with the bros
>drinking beer and hanging out with the bros is patriarchal bullshit and you should be ashamed

>be born
>blondes have more fun
>have brown hair
>you'll always be stacy but everyone loves barbie
>you should get a bf
>don't date smart boys they're losers
>looks at chad thundercock on tv
>see thats a man
>girls must remain silent
>buy all these things
>like sports. guys like sports.
>be feminine

get the pic yet?

rose pls come back :'(

It's interesting how so many people from so many different countries still recognise her... autism knows no borders, it seems

Good post

White people have the burden of being exemplars of the entire human race. Even if your daddy is a bad person he still tries to teach you good right?

This is now Rose thread. Abandon all hope.

What's your favorite Rose from? Late teens angsty deviant art era for me

fpbp

this
my dad is a druggie who got my mom knocked up, ran like a bitch for six years, got another woman knocked up, came back because the feds forced him into shared custody, stuck around for two years, then went back to running like a bitch
he once went to prison for punching a cop who was already about to arrest him for drunk driving with his license already suspended for... drunk driving
at one point he had me in the front seat of his car while he was drunk driving without a license. he told me to watch out for police for him
i never saw him again after i turned 8 and he owed a final total of $40k usd in child support that i guess he never has to pay since im adult now

despite all that, during the two years i got to see him every once in a while, he at least taught me not to shoplift or waste food

God damn, what a fucked up country you have when daddy issues like this are an everyday occurrence.
In that huge and complex as fuck education system, nobody teaches people the word "honor"?

Bro, is there a compilation of pics somewhere?
Enclopedia Dramatica article maybe?

niggers mistake courtesy for insincerity, which is to be expected from apes with no capacity for impulse control

White people lack the balls to say "fuck it".