Brit/pol /lie the sheit, get hit edition

I have initially loved the crooked piece of piss, figures and home truth's taught me me being wrong.
I should NOT start killing just europoors, must kill shitskins and other roaches, Nigel too.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5184815/Nigel-Farage-reveals-price-paid-Brexit.html

Why dont we have a patreon for farrage? The amount j peterson gets, and heres farage actually doing shit irl.

((Loss of income)) is a primary method of control, keeping people in line.

Sure, he's going to drop it, his palms are clammy and damp.
Cuckholed by drumbf and couple of ugly wome-, now is blaming his benis size.

Truly he is our Cincinnatus.

This man is hero.

The UK is staying in the EU?

lads is it an issue to have kids with a small girl? how does height of sons carry down genetically, and will small boobs be able to maek enough milk to feed a baby?

I like Farage but he fucking pissed me off calling AMW a racist after all the shit he’s been though. He should know better.

>French Lodger

/are nige/

Kinda miss the Eternal Anglo memes desu

This was the greatest thing about Brexit. I still get a laugh out of this every time I see it

Jayda was released from prison lads. She's getting a shit load of attention since Trump's tweets

i think trump is trying to normalise that sort of right wing politics in the UK with his initial friendship with nige and now giving attention to Britain First

ee 'as tew throw the ol dog a bone ery now n again now mate doesnt ee?

bugger off

I'm with MW on Farage. Seems to be cucking out on the Muslim Situation

Euro immigrants just need to be integrated more and regulated a bit.

Kill the weak manlet!
He's ultra beta cuck, getting on my tits, with his cowardish smile and jew like chimpouts

Some petition for hard brexit has reached 100k signatures, I imagine the government will debate it long and hard.

An early contender for best fancy dress costume at the #PDC #WorldDartsChampionships tonight at #AllyPally

Farage is great only people with a problem with him are salty ex-labour northerners

>Tfw went to 6th form with Liam Allan
why do roasties have so much power

its not fair for nigel. think about all of the other middle aged white guys in suits who can walk down the street safely in the UK.

Do it again William the Conqueror.

Unlikely, but everything is up in the air right now because May was such a spineless worm that the commons couldn't agree to the insanely horrible deal she accepted

whew

Why don't you donate some cash (as per saying putting the money where your mouth is) or even sex doll for this insecure two faced cnut?

>I'm 53, separated ad skint

JUST

He's easier to support a "right wing" group in foreign countries than at home
So he can say things about Paris not being Paris, when every single American city has been ethnically cleansed over the last 60 years.... imagine if he started talking about the urban niggers that the government brought into cities..

>Can barely speak english
>UK flag
>hates Nigel
Imagine my shock, fuck off back to your shithole cunt

>combating depression I'm the elderly by showing them how their country is being taken over by spades and towelheads

>>Can barely speak english
>>UK flag
>>hates Nigel
>Imagine my shock, fuck off back to your shithole cunt
Lad, we've had plenty of input from chav shlomos(((YOU and simpletons alike))), that resulted in torries running the gig and only them getting better deal out of the sell off.
Go and neck yourself faggot, take that poodle with you

You are truly illiterate and seem incapable of speaking in anything but memes to convey your confused point.
sorry, let me make that more simple for you:
You can't write and you're using too many memes.

Too EXTREME for cuckservatives. Too CIVIC for the red pilled.

He needs to just fuck off already

No faggot, ultra beta cucks follow that year and does my head inn.
You are just too thick to uphold an intelligent conversation or understand as how politics work, just neck yourself already?

nigge is saying, that although he knew he was going to fuck us over, he did, now people don't like him.
BTW, he's been dumped again and he's after rich mare perhaps to get him few sherbet's.
Hate the cuck

Farage got what was coming to him. Thanks to his petty nationalism, casual xenophobia and delusions that Britain is still a great power, caused people to vote against their own interests to leave the EU.

Really don't care about euros.
It's the promises of how much better we'd be better off, not being punished for such lies, fuckin audacity to complain now?
Is it, that all of us are meant to be THAT stupi- ?

This. Good you know your classics

We experienced what EU had to offer and it's shit, so we're leaving.

>Brit/pol /
And it was so good not seeng this annoying fucking general for three months but you HAD to ruin it by fucking up the OP you fucking paki

execute yourself