Why do they hate her so much?

Why do they hate her so much?

shes a pretty blonde haired, blue eyed white girls and shes also succesful. But most importantly, she doesnt kowtow and/or cuck out. This is probably more for business reasons more than anything, as politics will only divide her fanbase.

Have you seen some of the shit she's said about the jews? I'm surprised she hasn't gotten the Mel Gibson treatment.

she's aryan

What was wrong with 2017?

White people arent allowed to succeed because it offends poc

Are these publications even slightly aware that they've had greater success trashing their own reputation and credibility from their burning hatred for Trump than damaging Taylor Swift

Everything if you're a cocksucking homosexual whose only taste of political success was winning the Alabama Senate seat for a half-term.

Don't worry, Taytay. We got your back!

>you personally can't have a good/fun year because muh trump

Cause she's white and literally /ourgirl/

Love you TayTay

only 1/3 of a term

>makes $300 million in one week
>not allowed to be happy
sounds about right, actually

Why use the adjectives Straight and White at all? Multi-millionaire Pop Star would suffice. You don't need to describe people in the norm. No one says two-legged woman, you don't describe things in the norm.

>poc
Fuck off CIA nigger

>straight
>white
>implying that's the norm
LITERALLY white supremacy or something

Frumpy Jewish women are envious of her Aryan genes.

See me goin
Im glowin

She's the antithesis to everything kikes are trying to push:

She's not fat, black, gay, or Islamic
She's doesn't spew anti-whiteness
She's the perfect caricature of an Aryan woman

She really is perfect, isn't she?

like?

Ethnocentrism. Y'know, since we live here.

it is verboten

Wot?

Tay babe you need to save me from my hell I love you. You spoke to me and a lot of other people at the same time but you were so sweet and thankful. I love you Tay Tay always and forever...

XOXOXO

I thought it was 2016 they were supposed to hate, or is it just all years from now on?

Maybe it offends Kikes who think they are top dogs of everything.

Unlike Lauren Southern she only dates whites. She ain't the Virgin Mary but she isn't half bad

I enjoyed 2017, except for the terror attack in cuckholm, but overall I enjoyed it

was a great year investing into saltmines

Because white people need to be exterminated you stupid goy it's very anti-Semitic that you're even asking this question

She specifically said she likes white men.

Swiftisms are ebin. I like this one

>No tits+Amerimutt
>perfect

>blonde hair blue eyed "Amerimutt"
>no tits/no ass meme
Fuck off to Brazil or something.

because she's an annoying whiny cunt who makes shitty music. Why does Sup Forums idolize her when she's a roastie whore who is known for having fling after fling?

I loved 2017, a trump presidency, conservative Supreme Court pick, and more butthurt leftists than you could count. What’s not to love?

taylor swift hates black people

>tfw when I kinda miss moot now

He turned on us but was a permavirgin college dropout anime fapper, he didn’t know better

FUCK OFF!

>muh blue ayes
>muh blde hair
M8 im Latvian country is like 70% blonde or at least light haired and 80% blue ayes or at least light ayed, its nothing special, and YES she is an amerimutt.
And yes she has no tits and no ass, big breats are quality of white woman rest of woman of other races dont have large breasts that is quality white woman have swift has no tits.

i've been waiting for this webm for 2 weeks, it made me fall in love with her, thank you

Because she hasn't vociferously condemned Trump like the rest of her peers.

>28

DISGUSTING! How dare someone be straight, white and enjoy themselves! Anyone who isn't a miserable sack of shit like me, complaining about everything is a fucking racist piece of shit.

why is she so cute? i usually hate le quirky girls but she seems to be authentic.

I still dont see any tits in this cute amerimutt, i would kiss her with disqust on my face.

He got out before another shitstorm hit Sup Forums and got a cushy job at Google
Sounds like he made the right choice

Why are TV comedians so punchable?

While the number of guys bothers me, they've all been white. She's one of the only celebrities who have shown pro race importance. She doesn't use her music to push political bullshit.
She doesn't tweet insane SJW crap like everyone else. Her music isn't terrible and full of SJW shit, either. She's gorgeous?

YOURE A FUCKING ARYAN FEMALE

"Comedians"

She's the last person on the planet I can think of that fits all the criteria of someone you'd marry (I guess besides the dudes she's dated). Do we know if she's fucked any of them or is that why she's bailed on all of them?

That's two years now that they've flushed down the toilet.

>working in the closet at alphabet to be dragged out and harangued whenever they need intel on our memes
>cushy

>M8 im Latvian country is like 70% blonde or at least light haired and 80% blue ayes or at least light ayed, its nothing special, and YES she is an amerimutt.
>someone that is a mix of Northern European ethnic groups is a "mutt" and no different than some mixed race whatever
Enjoy being part of a tiny ethnic group that is completely inconsequential while you smugly reject half the European race which are diaspora.
>And yes she has no tits and no ass, big breats are quality of white woman rest of woman of other races dont have large breasts that is quality white woman have swift has no tits.
>other races of women don't have big tits
Have you never seen a black woman in your life?

After watching 1 interview with her, I'm sure it's "legitimate". The social grace of a potato.

Taylor Swift-she picked the last name, because she is Swift with the dick-Taylor may have good genes, but a roastie is a roastie, even if it appears to be better.

>that belly button

seriously, everyone who has one of those should kys

>mixed mutt
>aryan

>probably earning $120k+ for shitposting to Google about dumb memes
I'd take that job

Ummm Trumpf obviously

>whitebois, spics, and lanklets btfo in one single image

HAHA, EBIN TORLLIN BOR

>doing a performance
>barely touching him
>not even looking at him
Truly /ourgal/

>he's hover handing
Lel

Your women look like tall men, Germanic/Aryan women have big tits, etc.

Most of you Europeans make me sick. You kicked out my bloodline, Prussian, because we wanted to liberate you idiots from (((their))) usury.

White people have all hair and eye colors-everyone knows this.

>>>barely touching him
you just KNOW

>Enjoy being part of a tiny ethnic group that is completely inconsequential while you smugly reject half the European race which are diaspora.

>Muh european race
Fuck off m8 im ethnic Balt we white people arent same, i dont whant to live in one country with russians as much as i dont whant to live with pakis
>Have you never seen a black woman in your life?
yes

She doesn’t want to be near a nigger, even when she’s being paid to do so. She’s definitely one of us

Reminds me of that aussie gif/webm/video where the white dude goes up to a abbos, goes for a handhshake, and then the camera zooms in so he doesn't actually shake the abo's hand.

Imagine being a roman and having a bearded one of these come charging at your line through the woods with a battle axe in hand.

Just imagine it.

>HOW DARE YOU ENJOY LIFE YOU FUCKING NAZI WHORE SLUT REEEEE

>that hoverhand
Jesus Christ Kendrick is an overrated beta manlet

Do we know if she's actually fucked any of them? All of them left pretty quickly which makes me believe she asked them to wait and they said fuck it.

Why would you make a picture to make fun of this dude? What did he do to deserve that?

(current year) nu-males and feminasties BTFO

>only makes so much money because the jewish entertainment industry is set up to make it possible, right down to the laws of the land, which the jews lobbied to have changed to favor them

If copyright and royalties on songs expired after a year instead of life+20 she wouldn't have quite as many millions. Maybe thousands, actually, because shekelberg sure as hell wouldn't accept a pay cut.

>Fuck off m8 im ethnic Balt we white people arent same, i dont whant to live in one country with russians as much as i dont whant to live with pakis
Ah yes, the "butthurt belt", I find it funny how both memes about Russians being retarded alochol fucks manage to be accurate while their memes about balts also have a shocking degree of accuracy.

Is that you?

some1 post her make app

WAIT

I'm OLDER THAN TAYLOR SWIFT

WTF

I WANNA GET OFF THIS WAORLD

when will the cuckery end

only selena. He's got a handful of that sweet white ass

If your bloddline comes from prussia i would like to see your genetic tests i am sure you got some BALT in you.

>white

More like 1/16th cherokee, 7/16ths german, 7/16ths english, 0.5/16ths irish, and 0.5/16ths black, just like every other 'murikan.

she's still hot. I've tried it. The only thing that comes out is the puffy spots beneath her eyes when she smiles.

Meanwhile Scarlett Johansson looks like a fuckin bug eyed zombie when you run her pics through makeapp. Really makes me thing desu.

Grills must be the dumbest and ugliest accessory currently available for purchase. It's literally gold goat teeth. I don't get the point.

>be russkie
>kill thousands of people
>Rape
>Steal
>Send people to gulaggs
>Send people to siberia and throw them off of trains in -40C cold in siberian tundra
>Opress language and culture for half a century
>Try to colonise lands
>Compleatly destroy Baltic economy which once was one of richest in Europe
HAHAHAHA you Balts are so butthurt HAHAHAHA

WHAT! They posed for a photo? Clearly that means they had sex together. They probably sucked his dick right after the photo was taken. This is definite proof that the Jews are trying to destroy our race. Whites BTFO

"The weak are always trying to sabotage the strong"-Tracy Flick's mom

Yes, these Amerimutt memes make me want to kill myself.

You can literally see her muttate in real time.

Congratulations on completely missing the point.

not a cunt or a soybug, but you are aware that the app just approximates facial features and in no way actually reveals the naked face right?