This is how you guys sound like when you are criticizing Islam

This is how you guys sound like when you are criticizing Islam

Ochaco a cutie

>implying im a christcuck

STFU eurocuck

>Westboro picketing is equatable with ISIS raping children
I would think this was satire if I didn't see this argument constantly

How many people have westboro killed?

i wish there were any girls like that but there aren't.
i can dream though.

Consider this: in religions such as Christianity and Buddhism, the perfect human being is a pacifist.

In Islam the perfect human being is a kiddy fiddling warlord.

So when muslims emulate their role model, they end up becomming someone that is very much against western values. They become militaristic expansionists, and that's why they end up getting in conflict with everyone around them, including people from other sects of Islam.

how many faggots has WBC thrown from their roof?

>Compares Islam, responsible for thousands of years of war and countless deaths to hooded rednecks responsible for 3200 deaths over 86 years and a bunch of inbred yokels that were essentially media glorified edgelords that protested faggot funerals.

Nice false equivalency, moron.

and how many towns has WBC taken control of?

Yeah this, though most are to damn stupid to see it.
For a good look into this check out Gondi, dude said he gave all religions a go, loved Christianity the most, but stated that there are no Christians, and if even one, true Christian had asked him to convert, he would do so.
Where as with pislam, well guess what religion his killer was.

>Gondi

>This is how you guys sound like when you are criticizing Islam
Only to the ignorant.

Eurocuckery shifted into maximum overdrive.

How long has the chastity cage been on, Hanz?

>radical christianity killed 3000 people on 9/11

thanks for the bait post fag not now kill yourself

The WBC never hurts anybody. They just picket and wait to be attacked so they can sue for damages.

The KKK has very little to do with Christianity aside from symbolism. They were a Confederation Supremacy movement. And they're not relevant anymore.

Whereas Islam has several radical sects that routinely massacre people world wide.

>Gondi

What a dumb argument. The KKK is dead and has been for years, and comparing radical muslims to the Westboro Baptist Church is retarded. Radical muslims actually kill people, WBC just holds up edgy signs. There are tens of thousands of jihadists and probably over a million jihadist supporters. WBC is just one guy, his family, and a few friends.

You made this same thread yesterday.

EU Cuck makes final plea before poland and britain invades brussels and germany and puts an end to the islamic ideals importation program.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHY ARE YOU JIDF FAGGOTS SO FUCKING STUPID?

YOU DONT THINK THAT WE KNOW YOURE TRYING TO GASLIGHT US WITH YOUR FALSE FLAG BULLSHIT?

SEE. THIS FAGGOT HAD A COUNTER MEME ALREADY PREPARED FOR THIS THREAD WHAT A FUCKING JEW

>waving a 'god hates fags' sign
>waving a beheading machete
I really can't tell a difference

Fucking bait threads, man.

JEWS ARE SICK DISGUSTING PEDOPHILES

JEWS ARE THE REASON FOR PIZZAGATE

>Prepared

nope.

OY VEY

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU PREPARED IT RETARD?

Sage this shit, man.

I... what?

>ALREADY PREPARED

but it wasn't already...
... what?

I have been with every post.

Why are you comparing the whole violent death cult which is islam created by autistic pedophile and manwhore to several radical groups within Protestant movement?

Nice, I just use the tactic of answering to the last few posts in order to engage newfags. Newfags that come here are the most important fight here.

Every single post I make arguing with JIDF is for the lurking newfags.

Radical Christianity? Hahahaha.
When was the last time the KKK or Westboro HURT someone? I'll wait. Fuck off with your stupid cartoon.

>Westboro baptist church.
>Doesn't exist because a lawfag figured he'd rather live off suing people for religious discrimination rather than work.

Turk posing as European.

Nice try faggot.

Right. Because the KKK and Westboro church are bombing people constantly.

>tfw KKK now accepts blacks amongst it's ranks.

18 of the 20 westboro church members are Harvard educated lawyers

>radical christianity
nice try akmed

Wouldnt expect much from a European. OP is a faggot