Start watching this nice animated kissing show

>start watching this nice animated kissing show
>suddenly this bitch pops out

She need to be burned alive in cage ISIS style

Stop watching 3DPD. This isn't Sup Forums.

Man this show sure is controversial.

>Can't handle a trashy slutty Sensei.
Literally the best kind, She's the best.

O-OP I made this for you

Evangelion of our generation

Akane is a goddess

Making people mad is part of the appeal. Don't let appearances fool you, the vocal detractors are the ones enjoying it the most

Low res chocolate tastes pretty bad,user.
I doubt he'll like it.

>not beheading her
Heathens get out

Lots of tortures too!

t-thanks

Posting superior 3D stuck in 2D world

kek

akane is literally best girl you stupid virgin neet

Word

She is terrible empty person which will kill herself when she realize it at some point

Pretty much. It doesn't have to be in the actual story, but Akane will eventually realize that she's an empty sack of shit who knows nothing about actual love.

you purityfags crack me up

>Akane will eventually realize that she's an empty sack of shit who knows nothing about actual love.
She knows, though. At least I think so. Which would explain why she always goes after taken guys and why it's so important for her to be seen as attractive. She seems to base her own value on her ability to get the men she wants because she has no real confidence outside of that.

>boring romance shit with sex
>suddenly this marvelous bitch shows up

Didn't see a character saving a series this much since Medaka Box.

Is this another epic normalfags blogging thread? Can we get some awesome blogging in there I want to hear all about your marvelous sex life.

Are you okay user?

This a Kuzu no Honkai thread right? Im here for the blogging.

>She seems to base her own value on her ability to get the men she wants because she has no real confidence outside of that.
Which is really fucking pathetic of her.

I remember reading the manga a while ago. I never would have expected it to get adapted. It seems far too lewd and triggering to put out there.

Wanna hear how i lost my virginity to your mum?

She has the best story, meanwhile honey bee is completely hopeless. Akane is confident in herself because of her past conquests, she doesn't give a shit if some one rejects her because she knows the next she meets would do anything for her.
Hanabi literally has no experience or confidence and clings to everyone hoping they will be able to make her feel better, but because she's the root of the problem, she ends up dragging everyone down into her despair. If this doesn't end with hanabi in an orgy/gang bang situation I will be very disappointed.

I want Hanabi to become a desperate slut that fucks every single guy who shows her his dick. And lesbian friend should be purified by penis too, /u/ needs to know suffering.

Funny
Because one happens of them happens
And the other one almost

Let me guess, the second one happens, right?

yep

Everyone is a bitch, at least she doesn't lie about it.
>i'm suffering so much because senpai doesn't notice me that i'm going to slut it up with every dick I can find and take advantage of my only friend

Best villain of 2010's anime

>villain
She hasn't done anything bad, it's Hana's fault she didn't confess her feelings.

She's such a villain that makes even Sup Forums root for her in a tsundere way.

Search your feelings, user.

She's our queen.

The Re Zero of our generation

She's what all of us aspire to be.
A shameless 2D slut.

Why is sex so problematic?

>hurrdurr purity
Having sex is ok. Being a slut (actual slut, not meme Sup Forums definition of slut) is acceptable even. But being a slut with the express purpose of making other people suffer is absolute scum.

Can we start the blogging already?

DEUS VULT

Dude, sex lmao!

>wrap graphic pandering shitfest aimed at lonely fantasizing highschooler virgins into hypertrophied "realistic" setting
>be female version of Asano Inio

Goddamn, I can't decide who is the worst: people getting angry over sole presence of sex in this poorbait series or people, who unironically trying to defend this garbage by saying that its "realistic" and rooting in some deep psychology shit. You all just need to get laid or something. Even School Days expressed romance thematics better than this shit, characters here acts like a autistic robots, its not romantic in the slightest, its just a shitshow full of cheap bait conducted through fat female's vision. Shit, even Yuri on Ice was better at the romance, and I am not even gay.

This. Daily reminder that SJW-scum are the ones shilling this shit here.

because Sup Forums probably

I for one, am pretty stoked to see an anime take the topic of sex head on. Not the usual stupid blueball hijinks we get from most fanservice anime, or the pure fetishized fantasy of hentai, but the pure bittersweet portrayal of it.

Truly a feminist anime

This anime is literally killing Sup Forums.

not sure if trolling, or just stupid

Also, thinking that this is a romance story is retarded. Its a psychological drama

Non Nobis Domine

>Its a psychological drama
You're moron.

Have you seen the cancer in this or in literally any other thread? Good fucking riddance.

>26 posters
>killing Sup Forums
Keep trying hard Anifem, literally nobody gives a shit about your turd show.

You people know Akane marries sensei right?

>sexual relationship without romantic attachment
Except there's barely any sex and the whole reason there's a relationship in the first place is because both have unrequited romantic interest in someone else.
It doesn't make any sense and it's not mature or goddamn realistic.

Ecchan is the best girl, right?

nope, wrong
worst girl actually
sorry
just under slut-cake

hanabi
those eyes

She's ok, but the real best girl is Moca.

will we see moca again? she was in it for like 6 seconds

I don't know, but I want her to find happiness.

Its not sensei's fault she's winning.

Other girls arn't trying hard enough.

a girl that qt will always find happiness imo

she gets raped in the manga tho

So what makes this different from a shitty Western soap opera?

She gets the least screentime famalama dingdong

>Dat pic
My fucking sides user.

Where are all the blogging? I was promise blogging!

>Megumi rip off
Best girl indeed.

Om nom nom tongue kissu

Care to elaborate on the psychological aspect? Does it involve mental mystery deciphering or just psychological angst?

Both

>females
>self-aware
>ever