What was this guy's problem?

What was this guy's problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxZ01ncJ7qs
youtube.com/watch?v=HFfz4x2fF6k
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_N7ipJUKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Buws3UwsyAQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He thought he was dreaming when she said she loved him, he had no chance to prepare, couldn't see it coming

afraid of getting turned into goo.

I've been dreaming

DREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMIIING

He was the only one who was mentally stable.

>afraid of joining a spiritual orgy with a bunch of naked reis
what a fagmeister

Maybe he'd been getting nasty with the clones for years, so naturally he'd get plop'd by all the Reis.

You're not a kid no more, we'll never be those kids again

Now that you mentioned it, I do unironically have several Eva related dreams per year.

>Not hanging on tooth and claw to life. Literally tearing your way out of the most powerful being in the universe and destroying possibly the most horrifying being in existence just to feel safe in your own body again on a planet the size of a nickel compared to every other grand star out there.
What a fagmeister
I genuinely believe anyone weak enough to accept instrumentality is despicable and should be forced into a prison camp until they realize how important being alone is.

I've only had one Eva dream that I can remember.

Anything worth posting?

>still fighting instrumentality
why don't you want to be at peace, user?

all your inner turmoil would vanish

I have two questions about EoE.

First, if Shinji only caused the third impact after the scene with Asuka, where that scene happened? Just in the mind of Shinji?
Second, why Shinji was the only one able to trigger the third impact?

>where that scene happened? Just in the mind of Shinji?
yes
>why Shinji was the only one able to trigger the third impact?
because rei liked him and thought he was a virtuous person who deserved to have the choice

He prefers Asuka

>Second, why Shinji was the only one able to trigger the third impact?
It was already happening, Shinji was the only one left, protected in the Eva's womb. So he had a choice to meld in or ruin everything.
He chose to ruin everything forever.

>yes
That seems pretty weird. Was Shinji on drugs? Why he was having so many hallucinations and why they were so real?

cuz the world was fuckin collapsing into goo my dude

>ruin everything
Instrumentality is depicted as the coward's way out

>ruin everything forever.
What's done is done and it feels so bad.

You mean almost everyone on the planet? Instrumentality was amazing. Humanity was at an evolutionary dead end.

fear of toilets

he was a lolicon that was in love with rei 1

Instead of Eva spinoff about the subcharacters we got rebuild shit

What makes you think I want to be at peace? My peace isn't in the middle of a screaming belligerent entity with a bunch of hollering idiots. My peace is being alone with a few people, My peace isn't in where everyone is, So fuck off kindly you weak piece of shit.
>Exploding and becoming literal refuse and your soul being forced into the head of a 14 year old clone so some rich nippon faggots can see their dead wife again.
Wow, Enjoy being a tool. Doesn't matter if we we're at a dead end. We would just be beginning if we actually decided to fuck off into space and find wherever those shitty angels came from. Doesn't matter if the only thing left is to explode into orange juice. We made shit on Earth that people died for, Works of art. Gigantic cities that spanned entire regions. Physically existing is a fucking miracle, So don't tell me that you'd throw every single accomplishment on Earth and that 7 billion people made so you can fuck off into your own little paradise.

I didn't realize that people could be so stupid. Individuality is the reason you even have thoughts of your own you faggots. Man up and start enjoying freedom. Being able to do exactly what the fuck you want. So fuck everyone else who wants to jump into their little paradise and avoid reality. Suffering is infinitely better than singularity.

Yeah. I won't share any of the personal stuff, but I've dreamt of the city half a dozen times. I've never dreamed of the real Tokyo, but I know Tokyo-3 and the geofront like the back of my hand.

whats the music that plays at the following scene? where they are merged and all that stuff.
>Shinji: Ayanami... where are we?
>Rei: This is the sea of LCL.

NIce blog.

This one?
youtube.com/watch?v=KxZ01ncJ7qs

Nice argument.

Btw, best part is at 3:00

>Individuality is the reason you even have thoughts of your own you faggots

You've literally known nothing else faggot, there's nothing about instrumentality that implies you would lose this. You're just assuming and implying based on your own personal creed that's probably grown out of you being a social reject that would be kicked out of the LCL before he left willingly.

Nah, the one you posted is after instrumentality fails aint it?
I want the one with a choir like melodic "aaa" in the background. Its the one that plays when they are in the merged world.

One of the GOAT anime compositions of all time

>People saying that Human Instrumentality is a good thing

What a joke! This thing you call "togetherness" is just a pretense that's holding you back from achieving greatness. Can't you see, kid? This "paradise" of yours would just hold you back. This "evolution" is just stagnation. Relying on others won't get you anywhere, kid.

Probably one of those three:
youtube.com/watch?v=HFfz4x2fF6k
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_N7ipJUKyA
youtube.com/watch?v=Buws3UwsyAQ

The whole OST of EoE is God-tier.

If everyone wants to spend eternity as a bacterial colony, that's their own fucking problem. But even if there isn't a passionate, vulnerable person waiting for me I'd still like to enjoy some time as a person and maybe even look up towards space.

How come every piece of art that's ever come of SMT looks retarded intentionally?

Go away, dagda! You are the wind now.
Its the first one, thanks maimen.

>dead
That's the keyword.

So losing humanity doesn't make you lose humanity? Is this like the one that having gay sex doesn't make you gay?

I guess some people are really so mediocre they can't be at peace if they don't become part of something bigger.

Why a bunch of Reis? Is there literally nothing on earth that he loves that she could use to get him to happily succumb like everybody else?

>anyone weak enough to accept instrumentality
You're literally forced into it, made to accept yourself, and then get rewarded with eternal bliss. You don't spend that bliss with other people, you just live out your fantasy in your own simulation.

What if he is actually a serial reipist?

He's a cynical asshole and a nihilist to boot, albeit pretty chill.

I imagine he'll be one of the first to crawl out of the goop.

>the defining feature of humanity is this one thing, not the multitude of other things
>i know this because I have never experienced the opposite of this one thing

You can try to play the superiority card but you're still posting on Sup Forums on valentine's day fag.

I guess some people are so wretched they can't see the advantage of being part of an immortal space faring giant.

He actually didnt like annyone, so in the end, rei couldnt change into anything, and decided to use brute force.

>You can try to play the superiority card
I am indeed superior to someone who would give up their individuality for "bliss", but that doesn't mean much.

>you're still posting on Sup Forums on valentine's day fag.
Your point? Not an argument, but nice try.

Makes me wonder whether you're projecting your own disappointment of yourself on me.
Because that's what losers tend to do.

>I guess some people are so wretched they can't see the advantage of being part of an immortal space faring giant.
I guess you didn't get the point of the show at all. 2deep4you?

>people buying into instrumentality
Go away seele shills.

>>i know this because I have never experienced the opposite of this one thing
Well I did experience it during sleep paralysis. Kind of hard to describe it because there are no words for it, but it is indeed horrifying. Forget about rednecks and plastic aliums, having your mind torn apart is the real horror.

>mommy misato will never give u the succies

Sagisu's work in the Rebuild films were pretty mediocre in comparison.

But you can dream about it for eternity!
Instrumentality ftw

Sigmund Freud's ghost just got a little bit stronger.

I love you dagdaddy

>all that SEELE shills

yeach because some council of faggots thinking that their plan is the best plan for 7 bilions of people give them every right to force it upon everyone, making hell for some bunch of them first and raping half of humanity 'for greater good" durning 2nd impact

The entire show is about a kid developing a rapport with a girl who is actually a clone of his dead mom

Freud wouldn't even know where to start

I want a mediocre sequel where a new set of characters roams the Earth in a convoy and tries to rebuild civilization.

>roams the Earth in a convoy and tries to rebuild civilization
We almost got that!

Almost.

what's the problem here

He didn't have a problem because of wanting to fuck the shit out of Rei. He did have a problem for not paying Gendo for access to the Room of Gaf.

well thats fine, he never really had parents growing up nad his mom died when he was young. and he doesnt know that the robot or rei is his mom.

He'd probably start by medicating and 5051ing the Master and questioning him about his dreams daily.

He didn't give a shit about anyone.

Fucking fujos, I swear to god

>7 bilions
Pretty sure 2nd Impact killed off a lot of people, then there was the short nuclear war between India and Pakistan.

Daily reminder that Instrumentality is an analogue for spending your entire life submersed in a fantasy.

Daily reminder that Anno is disgusted with your lifestyle and that Evangelion failed to change anything.

where's the other one? I should really finish this game but I can not connect with this MC AT ALL. played the game at least twice and stop as soon as I face the mom which I assume is the final boss

It's time to stop posting, Asuka.

Starting from 6-7 bilions
> 2nd impact happens
Now we have like 3 bilions alive
> 3rd impact happens
Total 6-7 billions + every lifeform on earth, even basic

>for spending your entire life submersed in a fantasy.
Nothing wrong with this.

If fantasy is better than your life, why not?

>failed to change anything.
I'm sure it inspired a bunch of people to make plugsuits. Or robots. Or human instrumentality. More than nothing, in any case.

Because you mustn't run away

Brain science called, said there's no difference between one and the other and the only things that are real are your conscious experience and the connections you form with other people.

Personally, I think Shinji rejecting Instrumentality was the most cowardly thing he'd done in the series.

If anything it made Anno's problem worse. Now he lives on a mountain of cash he made from selling fapbait merch to the sweaty otakus he hates so much.

Keel pls go

I'm pretty sure you get to stay with the souls of other people, otherwise gendo's plan of getting back together with his wife was all for naught

Lmao, you are dumb then, the entire point of the show is the hedgehog dillema, by rejecting instrumentality, shinji finally accepts that getting hurt by feelings, aint as bad as he thought.

I've never watched EVA in my life.

What exactly is instrumentality?

Watch the show.

Watch the fucking thing mate

This is all you need to know about Instrumentality.

He clung to his humanity rather than take a risk and allow mankind to evolve past its own endless cycle of violence and misery. He didn't reject Instrumentality because he wanted to be a stronger person. He did it because he was used to being miserable and was terrified of actually being happy.

>Great
>Rico
Fucking latinos

It was unearned, meaningless happiness, like being on a heroin drip for your entire life.

And that's exactly what he realized. For all the flaws of humanity, the suffering is essential to a full life.

Why did Seele send Kaworu to make contact with Adam (who was actually Lillith)

As he is an Angel wouldn't that(as stated) destroy humanity?

>Gran nuevo sabor

happy now you fucking retard?

>unearned, meaningless happiness
And while I acknowledge that this was the main point of the series, I genuinely don't see this as an inherently bad thing. The perception that happiness should be earned is just the self projecting its own unhappiness onto others.

>tfw you just finished Eden: It's an Endless World! and you would have joined the colloid in a heartbeat.

Yes.
Delicioso'd be ok too.

they thought that gendo had kept ADAM locked up down there.
thats why in EOE they send armed forces to take down nerv as gendo had gone rogue

But why did they want him to make contact with Adam?

To be honest I understand Seele want everyone to merge together into orange happy goo, but their methods make no sense to me.

IIRC he was a nihilist and didn't want to be turned into tang

Yeah this confuses me too

Wouldn't an angel-triggered third impact just destroy humanity?

Exactly.

Why send Kaworu (an angel) to trigger an event, when the whole point of the series has been NERV stopping the Angels making contact.

It doesn't make sense.

When a song has all the lyrics removed

Kaworu is a "Tabris" aka 'Angel of free will", firstborn after 2nd impact, capable of being instrumentality trigger
rest of angels just want to eradicate all lilith-base lifeforms