I love you Sup Forums

I love you Sup Forums

you're my only friends

Love you too family. Why don’t you have any friends?

Stop smoking

I stay away from this place for long periods of time. In the periods when I return, I can actively feel myself turning into a worse person as time goes on. It's even worse because it's the only thing I have any interest in when I'm on one of my Sup Forums kicks.

>you're my only friends

GET A FUCKING LIFE

You're alright, OP. Stay cool.

I love you too Aussiebro

Love ya too bud

u wanna come over on the bed and watch tv with me?

Lol faggot I just had a threesome a bit ago.

Gas yourself loser.

What did it feel like getting spitroasted by two guys?

Some of you anons are alright.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy new year.

Half of Australia can't read or write so being able to use a computer must be isolating. It's okay user, we're here for you.

Heil, brother! Stay strong!

Sup Forums is a board of blind hatred and enraged intolerance. If you came her looking for love, all you find is malevolence, nihilism, and general toxicity.

kek
lewd and braggadocious, learn some manners

please use the term Happy Holidays as you can't assume we are all christian.

Love you to user, you deserve good things.

t. 56% face

Ignore negative people like this, it's about loving your people and fiercely defending them and their best interests

all Australian anons are my friends and i will always love you no homo faggot

>Checks flag
Yeah I can believe it.
Kek no not really. I somewhat feel the same way about Sup Forums

#MeToo

who tf said we were friends

Aussie with the bants

We love white people, not genetical kinder surprise bags like you 56%

pretty much same

Me to >;)
Always have to post after i jerk it off ,just to sleep.post

likewise my dude

I sometimes try to leave this place but I'm always forced to come back. The rest of the interwebs is hostile towards honesty and directness.

>join new community
>make hundreds of posts within days
>gain mad karma/points with bants
>cross the line somewhere with political correctness
>get ganged up on by SJWs who can't handle bants and demand the place should be a hugbox
>get downvoted/reported to oblivion due to a single post
>get shadowbanned
>return to Sup Forums even more convinced of the moral decrepitude and feeble-mindedness of the left
Every. Fucking. Time.

befriend an abo

I live in California. You guys are my lifeline.

idk i am happy with you guys, too.
i have rl friends and well keep them on distance often i don't like too much contact.

that's what you get for going to rebbit

That sucks.

i know that feel bro.
once you know 90% of the redpills (including r/TRP)...then it's time to return to the real world. get /fit/ and do things you enjoy that are also Sup Forums-approved and /TRP/-approved

It was Imgur and Jodel tbqh. Reddit is even worse.

In a world full of degenercy, Sup Forums is a shining light in the darkness

You have no idea... I live in a commie town where heroin and meth are decriminalized, the homeless are fed daily on the main biz street, and bathrooms are multi gender. It's fucking disgusting. Couple months ago, a guy drove thru town with a dixie flag - they dragged him out of his car and cops did nothing... Hell, the best italian restuarant was shut down last spring because the residents found out he gave money to david duke years ago... I can't wait to move.

You're not by chance Kayla are you? I only ask because the few times I've seen her on Sup Forums, it's late af at night like this.

Sorry dude. Not her.. happy hunting, though - nice to see fem anons making friends here.

What a shithole. Get the hell out of there, asap

Kek wasn't really hunting. I just had my suspicions because from what I've seen, there's a very small number of Cali posters who post anything outside of absolute lunacy. I'm glad to hear you getting out of that shit hole though.

It’s not ideal mate, but it’s good enough.

y... you too

kys

I'm sorry.
Try to find some real ones.
Nobody here is going to give you what you need.

yeah in a way i agree. i have friends and old acquaintances but this board has made me too autistic for them. they literally think differently to me now. i am pretty much ready to start lobbying the gov and making protests of british ethnocide but they arer trapped in the fake love fest of sucking immam cock and just getting on with shit. its tiring and im tired of getting the finger pointed at me so i just stay on here and shitpost with you fellas who understand the real world situations. sucks.

yall can get fucked

i be da niggiest