She spends valentine with another girl, with her aunt! Let's laugh at her

She spends valentine with another girl, with her aunt! Let's laugh at her.

I'm sure it was a comfy time.

>Cockona

Papikana best girl.

>Cockona

Why would auntie Papikana care about a scrawny shrew like that when she has a bombshell like Mimi around? Poor little Cocona can't compete

>Papicunt

Give it a week, we then may have something to talk about.

You said that last week.

Threads are deader than Scorching Ching Chong. Flop of the century

We had threads that we able to reach post limit last week. This on here struggles to have anything resembling a conversation. It's about time to stop having daily threads. I love Flip Flappers and will be eager to talk about it, but daily threads after a show has finished is a recipe for disaster.

>aunt
papika is her yurimom

We don't have daily threads, though? This has been the first thread attempt that I've seen in half a week. All of the bump limit ones started off similarly: on life support for half the day until timezones align and we get some discussion. The failed ones archive within 20 posts.

I didn't make a list, but I'm sure there was at least once a thread each day.

6 kids, only 1 couple

There was a thread just yesterday.

Don't forget about Yuyu and Toto.

Yuyu and Toto is simply forbidden, sisters shouldn't love one another like that.

Yayacuck a shit.

Toto is a boy.

If you were to NTR Cocona and Papika, which of the two would be easier to seduce into infidelity at the other's expense?

>The nerd was Yayaka all along

How do you guys fill the threads? 500 posts of discussing how kawai rezu papicoco is and laughing at yayaka? I'm aware people are expecting new art from the BDs and that Ayanero taicho doujin.

>boy
Explain the school uniform in episode 5.
Explain the fucking swimsuit that wasn't even part of the PI.

Your chances are dead, Yayaka. Buried. Consider this mercy.

>Confirmed even without Papika, Cocona would go after Senpai
The name is cursed.

she calls him oneechan though doesn't she

I would like to marry Yayaka!

Sorry, she has a rabbit now.

>uniform
The PI is a girls' school and visitors are made to wear the uniform and conform to the other students.
>swimsuit
Reducing impedance.
A joke.
Yuyu's fetish.
Toto's fetish.
The director likes boys in swimsuits
Take your pick.

Onii-chan

>oneechan
Was this a Fruedian slip?

Toto is undoubtedly a boy.
But if his hair had been a little bit cuter he could have made a really nice trap too.
They missed the chance on that.

Hair can always be cut and/or styled
His trap potential yet remains

This made me want to look for age gap yuri once again

no this was a stupid american who dont speak no nip language

Yeah they say he's a boy but all we really have for proof is that he doesn't wear a skirt.

Every other human character who goes into PI is a girl, he's a total anomaly.

is this a visual metaphor for a vagina

Well to be fair didn't other humans also go into pure illusion back when they were exploring it?

They also had many boys among the candidates they attempted to turn into amorphous kids along Yayaka.
And even earlier, they also had some boys among the kids they tried to pair with Mimi.

Yes. Though there are a lot of visual metaphors for vaginas. It's a very jungian anime.

>many boys among the candidates
>some boys among the kids
And none of them made it. That doesn't proof anything.

Flip Flaps drinking game.
Take a shot anytime there's some Jungian shenanigan.

It's actually a visual metaphor for unbirthing.

Are you feeling suicidal?

"Cocona! Cocona! Cocona!" shouted Yayaka as she came out of flip flapping extasis. But it was just the beggining, Papika was on a business trip after all...

Fact: There is a dick or a vagina in every other shot.

So Papika fucked Mimi (or at least fooled around, a lot until she started fuckign Salt) and then turned Papika into a kid and she got to fuck Cocona? Is Papika living the dream?

user, I want at least get to the age of 30 to achive wizardry before I die of alcoholism.

No, Salt put his dick in Mimi to have heterosexual sex and beget Cocona in a heterosexual manner.

But thinking seriously for a second, I think Papika is the weakest link in that relationship.
She's a simple-minded girl driven by her instincts and lust. Her tendency to sleep naked, her gluttonous eating habits, and her predilection for getting touchy-grabby with people all hint at her being at the mercy of her body and its drives. A simple beast forever seeking simple pleasures. Cocona on the other hand is cripplingly insecure and propped up only by her emotional crutch in Papika. Any threat to the two-sidedness of that relationship would make the whole thing go nuclear. Cocona's fragile self-confidence simply couldn't withstand any threat of competition for Papika's interest.

You'd just have to find a moment when her guard is down, when she's most confident her feelings are for Cocona and only Cocona, and make your move. A knee between her legs, a whisper at her ear and a promise that it's "just a little further, it's not cheating if..." (not that she would even know what difficult words like 'cheating' or 'monogamy' even mean), and she'd be a quivering, soppy mess in your arms.

Even the most loyal of dogs will turn tail on their master if a stranger offers a juicy steak if they're poorly trained. Papika is no different, and Cocona doesn't have the heart to train her puppy properly. Loyalty alone won't be enough to fend off her baser instincts when you dangle some bigger, fresher meat in front of her.

Then it's just a matter of making sure Cocona walks in on you at the right moment, just in time to hear her precious Papika moan louder and more passionately then she ever did with her. It doesn't matter if Cocona forgives her after that, the image will forever be burned into her memory. The proverbial kicking-out of the crutch. Now, of course Papika will run right back to her when she comes back to her senses, because Papika is loyal after all. But Cocona won't ever be able to lean on that crutch again.

Post dicks.

dont post lies on the internet
papika and mimi are cocona's two gay moms

Happy valentines day Flappers, nice to see the love is kinda alive

That would mean that the entire plot of Flip Flappers was just two lesmoms fighting over which one got to unbirth (and then molest) their daughter.

Without Papika, Iro wouldn't have changed and she'd never make a move on Cocona.

The scene where Mimi shoves a tentacledick up Papika's brain and screws with her memory creeps me the h*ck out

We can't have everything, let's just be happy with what we've got, congratulations Salt and Mimi for birthing a beautiful being such as Cocona and for letting Papika take care of her for the rest of her life

I just fucking realized that this shot has the spike circle inverted just like the shadow puppet in the first episode

WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It was sexy.

>that clit hood
No wonder they enjoyed it so much

You are sexy.

No.

When did Mimi and Salt do it anyway? They were being watched 24/7. Mimi was a very valuable experiment subject who was going to revolutionize many fields of physics and metaphysics. The lab managers and lead scientists were okay with Salt just dicking her down every once in awhile? And they didn't even make Salt use condoms? We know Mimi never left the center until she broke out, so what the fuck. On top of all that, you know Mimi had no idea what sex was. So basically Salt taught her everything and fucked her after that, which is a little messed up IMO.

>he lab managers and lead scientists were okay with Salt just dicking her down every once in awhile?
They enjoyed watching.

Probably because you can see the subtle red colour of the placentacles snaking their way under Papika's skin, like they're some kind of worm parasite writhing through the blood vessels and boring into her brain.

Memory alteration just gives me the creeps.
I also got the heebie-jeebies in Sword Art Online when Oberon was threatening to do the same thing.

Yeah it was messed up, they probably did in the yard behind the tree, we try to not pay too much mind to it

Ever watch UN-GO?

>When did Mimi and Salt do it anyway?
Mimi was shown to be able to move realitively freely around the facility. Teenage hormons will find a way. Mimi was really cute and Salt took the opportunityt.

Do you think people are incapable of having a libido unless they get sex ed?
Mimi got horny at some point, realized flipping flaps felt good, realized looking at Salt made her flappy bits flippy, and then eventually discovered he had a nice big flopper to flip between her flaps.

After that it was all history. You can bet they were being observed the whole but you can also bet that didn't stop them. At some point, Mimi just couldn't contain herself anymore, jumped Salt and took him right there in the cloverfield.

Wait a minute. Who was this?

Someone whose name begins with Y and who doesn't fist her brother.

Before papi and coco went inside her gate Senpai was already teasing cocona with the cookies and getting her face "too close" to fluster the cocockna. It would be a messed up relatiionship though, plus art school is a scam so one of them would end up as a salarylady.

>UN-GO bros enjoyed Flip Flappers
Good taste

use your time more wisely

The issue is not whether she had a libido or not, the issue is how she was educated on the topic of sex. In hindsight, to you, everything makes sense because you had some sort of sex ed. Sex makes babies, penis in vagoo, etc. We're not told Mimi's extend of schooling and whether she ever learned about sex in a neutral environment.

Salt obviously had learned about sex in school and knew the basics. If Mimi was not educated she wouldn't have been able to make smart, responsible choices for herself which is wrong. Salt was a horny young adult and heard condoms are slightly less enjoyable than raw, so no doubt he decided to go raw right from the start. Being uneducated in the manner, Mimi possibly had no idea what the danger were to this.

Of course, Salt may have been an admirable guy. Taught her exactly what's what and was very fair and neutral, telling her what does what and what happens if you're not safe. At the same time, just like you said, raging hormones tend to lead to bad choices. Salt having sex with Mimi when she knew little to nothing about sex is wrong and shitty as fuck.

It just died after 64 replies.

this is how cocona was concieved btw

I seriously doubt that Mimi gave Salt much of a choice. Given the way they behaved around one another, it's clear that Mimi was the one leading the dance in that relationship.

She went at him not knowing the consequences, and once the blood was out of his head and somewhere else instead, he simply wasn't thinking clearly enough to say "no"

You make it sound like he preyed upon her ignorance for the sake of a slightly better feeling fuck, which simply doesn't fit Salt's character at all. The simple fact that he was surprised Mimi had been pregnant at all suggests it wasn't a premeditated decision to have sex or to do so unprotected. It just happened at some point.

Actually, considering Japanese sex-ed, I wouldn't be surprised if Salt wasn't just as ignorant as Mimi about the consequences or safe practices.

>CCN-helping-to-extend-the-Papidong.jpg

W-where are they putting that thing?

>fucking PHD super scientist
>doesn't know how sex works

I'm not saying it was rape or anything, I think Mimi must've had SOME degree of education to know about this stuff

>fucking PHD super scientist
Nigga he's an 18 year old in a lab coat. His life was probably just as sheltered as Mimi's.

No idea, but they look pretty tired afterwards.

In the ass.

I refuse to believe he doesn't know how babies are made

>Mimi and Salt were both caged birds whose lives were dictated by his father
>that's why they fell in love

DEEP

I never noticed before but Papika's transformation is kind of lewd

He seemed pretty surprised.
In his head he was probably going
>This is nothing like the textbook. She didn't even spore!

I feel like if you fucked a chick one time and that was the only time you ever got some fuck and then she told you she was pregnant you'd be pretty shocked too

>kind of

>only time

Turns out the withdrawal method isn't safe at all.

>one time
She knew EXACTLY where to look, user.
They're probably been doing it daily since they were 15.

COCONA!
The music is now playing in your head

Regardless of sex ed or not, captive women who have given up hope of escape or rescue have been having sex with their captors-or their captors sons- to deliberately get pregnant in hopes of improving the conditions of their captivity for a few thousand years now.
It borders on instinctual behavior. It gets easier if the men or good looking and generally not very physically abusive.