So I'm Jewish and yet despite how much Sup Forums hates people like me...

So I'm Jewish and yet despite how much Sup Forums hates people like me, I feel more inclined to side with Sup Forums on a large number of issues. Why is this?

I don't hate myself specifically for being Jewish per say, but I have utter contempt for globalists and those who threaten Western Civilization in the name of "Human Rights". Jews need a strong Western Civilization to ensure our survival and the fact that many Leftist Jews would be more than happy to see it fall just boggles my mind.

I feel so confused. Every time a rare merchant is posted I can't help but burst into laughter. Most of my family is pretty right wing and are not thrilled at all with the sheer amount of Islamic apologism prevalent among Western leftists. Sure, we're Zionist as fuck, but we are far from being "anti-White".

it saddens me that no matter how much I fight against the scourge of the Left, I will always be deemed untrustworthy in the end. Never did I think I'd be supporting Nazis of all people, but I guess that's my only choice in these desperate times.

Sorry, I'm drunk as fuck rn and needed to get this off my chest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY
youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4
youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U
liveleak.com/view?i=0c3_1441769526
youtube.com/watch?v=WPJ6ZBUPyo4
youtube.com/watch?v=qC9OGs6PrPU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfL7iS-F8-M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Who says you have to hate yourself?

Be an orthodox jiju and fight the Zios with us, mischlinger.

Do you believe in the Holohoax?

youtube.com/watch?v=oUppu2OHVTY

My mums ex Isaac was an Iraqi Jew raised in India, nicest guy you'd ever meet. he also hated Jews told me his millionaire cuisines wouldn't give him a tissue if he had a cold.

youtube.com/watch?v=f5p2zt0ne_4

youtube.com/watch?v=vsJYGoRHA-U

liveleak.com/view?i=0c3_1441769526
"islam is the sweep of israel" (by this same rabbi)

youtube.com/watch?v=WPJ6ZBUPyo4
"THE WAR BETWEEN THE WEST AND ISLAM WILL ALLOW THE TRIUMPH OF ISRAEL"

youtube.com/watch?v=qC9OGs6PrPU

side profile pic of your nose with timestamp to prove you are a kike or GTFO

low level jews are cool with me nice people and hard working just like the rest of us

Think having some kind of ethnostate (again) has redpilled a lot of Jews. All the Jewish globalist leftists ... those are what lamp posts were invented for. But you guys are mostly ok.

Really do hope our new government jumps on the Trump train and recognizes Jerusalem as Israel's capital. Looking forward to the mudslime chimp out ... might give us a reason to crack down on them hard and good.

Tell that to your boy Uncle H

To be honest, the Jews have been victims of Jews lots of time. It is a misconception, that Jews stick together.

Hitler sama I found one.

Then pack up, move to Israel and be the sort of change your people need in your home. It makes the necessary purge easier when those good few are already gone away.

The problem with jews is that they refuse to accept jesus, with hardened stubborn heart. They are right there at the door and they refuse to step through and try to stop others from entering in jealousy.

>basing any self worth at all off of what Sup Forums thinks of your demographic
You're not one of the smart jews.

OP, I'm a right-winger, and I don't hate jews. Some of my best friends are right-wing jews.

This board doesn't represent reality very well. It is great for getting fine-tuned signals that would otherwise be lost, but it is full of paid (and unpaid) agitators as well as sane normal people who simply value argument divorced from personage. The beauty of this board is that you usually can't judge who is who.

But don't mistake the loudest voices for the most numerous IRL.

>we're Zionist as fuck

What does this mean?

I think jews (broadly speaking) are the most dangerous and nefarious collective force on this planet, and the 'root' of nearly all of our evils as a species. . . having *said* that, I'd never judge an individual wholly by the group.

Then again, I'd never think differently of the group because of a single individual.

Nice try, probably-JIDF

>i'm jewish
>that le 56% flag
>actual trick to get sympathy

...to the gas chamber.

black/spic detected

>contempt for globalists
this makes you one of us, not one of them. its just bantz. the worst they can do is kill you. anything less is just a friendly pissing contest from our (((overlords)))

>I'm Jewish and...I feel more inclined to side with Sup Forums on a large number of issues. Why is this?
Like many of us, not so long ago you probably thought that if you worked hard, paid your taxes, obeyed the law and were a loyal citizen that your government would protect your interests. You've now realized that your goernment is actively going against your interests and is destroying everything that you love. Upon further investigation it seems that powerful Jews are heavily involved in this...and now here you are.

t. someone who doesn't hate all Jews but hates anyone that is destroying the West

slave to religion, slave to government.
no different. people lie to stroke their egos.
Lies are lies. It is humiliation.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=tfL7iS-F8-M Don't like this video

Our problem is with the Jews who control media, finance and government.

I've known low-level Jews and I've always found them to be clever and easy to get along with.

I think that most Sup Forumsacks are insensitive to the extreme class divisions within the Jewish people.

This guy sums it up quite well: