Is there anything actually holding women back from success in the US? Does the patriarchy actually exist?

Is there anything actually holding women back from success in the US? Does the patriarchy actually exist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Is there anything actually holding women back from success
their collectivist nature that should be applied only to family instead of being used for marxist class war

>is there anything holding women back from success?

Yes. Themselves.

other women.
One single capable female could probably succeed just fine in a male dominated situation. But the minute multiple female show up they will do everything they can to sabotage each other.

There is no specific institutionalized force holding anyone back, if anything women and minorities are given more opportunities than in other countries.
Also that’s hot.

feminism holds them back. they want equality. the moment one woman pulls ahead the feminists attack.

I think many people often loose favor among their family if they don't marry soon enough considering the large amount of people in this country that are from foreign cultural backgrounds where such is seen as a higher obligation. Because that most women end up becoming mothers and housewives before they can advance they're career.

>most
meant to say many

no, women make more money out of college, have more spots at unis and are getting more degrees than men. black women are beating whyte men in educational attainment rn
stop relating everything back to your stupid clannish mentality ahmed and learn to spell and use proper grammar

Women do not want to be "successful" in the same way that Men are successful. They have only been TOLD that they want to be successful the way Men are, but that is not what they want.

Please do not mistake what I'm saying for brash hatred of women. I do not think that women are unintelligent. I do not think that women are dogs. I do not think that women are property. I do not think that women are inferior subhuman beings who deserve no freedoms.

Women are fundamentally different from Men, and this is the way God intended it. The Husband is meant to be the head of the wife in the same way that Christ is the head of the Church. That is not to say that the wife is incapable of free thought, or does not have potential, or is not capable of amazing things.

It just means that women are meant to be properly guided and assisted, ideally, by a loving man who cares about his wife, and she will in turn, love her husband and help him through hardship. Man and Woman are meant to be a team, and work together against the adversity of this fallen world.

Women have been foolishly led to believe that their relationship with Men is not meant to be symbiotic in nature. Men have also been foolishly believing that society can function without Women behaving in a proper manner.

Women are capable.
Women can even be leaders in some circumstances.

But women are not meant to live in state where they are ignorant of their role in society.

Only other women can (and will) prevent women from being successful.

Yes. The invisible hand of the market. It's the same force that's also holding you, Sup Forums, from success. You're in the same boat as women. You're in the same boat as 99% of the population. Only the 1% are truly successful. But that is the nature of the market.

>Implying no conservatards, spics, and gooks in America

Their childish hivemind mentality
other than that, no

Whores are useless and get there by being whores.

They get more uni spots because the whores are actually hardworking, unlike normal males that're too busy playing video games and all that bullshit. They also suck and fuck professors for an A.

That said, males that can't go to or make it through uni are useless fucks that should kill themselves.

And take your sand nigger kike demon bullshit and shove it up your ass.

This. Women need to make peace. They are the social lubricant. Most don't make good leaders because of it.

But some do, and from what I've seen in law school, etc, those that want to, grab life by the balls. (I'm thinking of one JAG Core chick in my year that is now a judge - never whined, played the victim, etc)

>meme flag

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>they won't touch muh small peepee
/thread

This is scientific fact.

Not sure if trolling, or actually retarded

Is she wearing a diaper ? Or am I the only one seeing this shit ?

no and no, they already have equality but now they don't know what to do with it so they keep fighting for more

>Is there anything actually holding women back from success in the US?

You will need to define success first. You question is too vague for my autistic nature.

The Patriarchy doesn't exist and women do have equal rights but the libtards like to try and get more rights so they can be more superior like the leftfags they are.

The whole point of wearing a diaper is to prevent people from seeing your shit, what are you talking about?

Themselves and affirmative action programs.
If you give them an advantage, they lose the respect

kek

This. Women are actually inferior when it comes to thinking. Perfect example is chess. There are actually separate competitions for men and women in chess. It's because men will dominate women in chess. It's one thing if this was like football, but this is nothing more than a mental 'sport'. It's all about thinking ahead and tactical shots, and yet women still lose. I never understood why they are weaker in this field than man. Perhaps someone can explain it to me other than they are inferior?

>REEEEEEEEEEE