Trump is talking about bringing Christianity back to the US and that the US is a Christian country...

Trump is talking about bringing Christianity back to the US and that the US is a Christian country, and they shouldnt celebrate muslim holy days.

so why is this prick then sitting in the oval office celebrating hannukah which has absolutely nothing to do with christianity ?????? this fuckignm jewwwwwwwwwwwwww i knew it REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Undercover nazi jewing the jews with his 5D underwater backgammon.

Anyone who knows anything knows that you damn well better respect the Jews or they will BTFO you so quick you won't know what hit you. Trump knows where the true power lies..

he's all about "the secret". like satanic oprah is. that if you want anything all you have to do is will it. his god is a vagina. nothing else. he never mentions Christ. only that it is his family's middle name. and that Drumpf also used to be a carpenter. and did pantomime of the disabled. i hate this guy
>jew shit all on his walls
>vagina trees on his tower
>jewkel hands
>apollo on his ceiling

why are his hands folded like a mong?

ah. "billionaire" merchant hands. it's only natural. fucken tiny as usual

Because he's a politician, and they tend to lie to keep their base happy for re-election. Also his sexy, sexy goy daughter is a convert.

trump isn't christian you dolt.

The hardest redpill for Sup Forums to swallow will be that jews are still in control and may actually be stronger now than ever.

God is in control. And He divorced Israel. Not Judeans. Not Jews. Israel. For her having been a whore

Same reasons you fags send them trainloads of money. because you're cucked by the bible

>may
My friend, the Jews are elated, the closest person to the President of the US is a kike, they just got Jerusalem recognized, they will most likely get an increase in 'aid,' they have carte blanche on striking Syria and basically are not beholden to international law.

If you don't think the Jews have gained more power, you're not paying attention.

Read Martin Luther's "On the Jews and Their Lies" if you're such a godfearing faggot.

i dont need to read things that are not in the bible thanks

Some will still say that he's playing the 5D underwater backgammon. The only chess eh played was with Sup Forums

Is Donald Trump /ourgoy/?

Good goy

it's saturn's day. you shouldn't be doing the labor that is "pressing buttons" and posting

>mentions existence of other religion
>HE MUST BE A KIKE SHILLE REEEE

OP, please slit your wrists the long way, from base of palm to the elbow. Die before sunrise.

>everybody votes
>only a jew college matters
>cant question his pandering to Christianity while pandering to another "religion"
Christianity is a reality

/thread

The days when jews are lynched randomly on the streets can't come soon enough

that wall is roman. this man doesnt know his walls too good. only paywalls. beanie size is increasing

evangelicals love kikes and Israel like you wouldn't believe. He is shoring that base up. They believe Trump was sent by God and shit.
he knows exactly what he's doing.

> le 6d shogi
He’s a kike loving boomer. End of story.

yeah, just ignore the fact that he's surrounded by prominent evangelical figures in OP's pic to send a clear signal to that portion of his base that he's their guy.

Trump gains the protection of Israel all moves against him receive -50 chance of success.

America isn't a christcuck country. the founding fathers hated kikestianity.

maybe it's just diplomacy

We are a country of many nations. Its a piss pot now and they have already fucked things up on our dimes. FUCK JESUS! HE IS NOTHING BUT A KIKE ON A STICK KIKES PUT THERE!

jesus of nazareth king of the "jews"
are you sure desu ?

say it with me senpai

JUDEO-
CHRISTIAN
VALUES

that's a pretty fucking OP buff

>absolutely nothing

nice try