SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL...

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

can't you palefaces stay away from this? fucking reverse midas touch here

lol
Richard Spencer is actually saying bitcoin will crash and to sell.

So that's why GPU prices has been skyrocketing, White people truly ruins everything.

No... I didn't.

Bitcoin and stocks is this how you fund the alt right.

Daily reminder that if you subscribe to literally anyone who writes "My latest" when "announcing" their piece of shit blog posts, you should be gassed

Holy shit.
>When the Jews are so nervous about bitcoin that they force their (((white supremacist))) controlled opposition to talk about it.

The kikes actually think he's our leader. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>journalist goes on pol/ for a few minutes to see what all teh reddit tears are about.
>Sees cucks raging about the need for bitcoin.
>assumes everyone on pol/ is natsoc.
>realises has article deadline approaching and no material to present
>VIOLA!
>pol/ are buying bitcoin, dump it

journalist mentality

Oh fuck, can I get in now or is it too late? Got a $4,000 bonus sitting here in cash from xmas.

Buy! Buy! Buy!

Ok thank God fuck this shit

Why would Jews by nervous about the scam that is bitcoin? The only thing this just money laundry.

>ban all wn's from having money
>they turn to bitcoin to survive
>wtf, why are you racists rich now

liberals, everyone

This was written autistically enough to be true

I would exercise caution, don't put all $4k in.

IMO this is still all a new thing, governments are noticing people are making money and regulation is coming, which will probably drive things down.

e.g. Coinbase was recently forced to hand over user data to the IRS

Spencer is a faggy name and the WN thing is just you compensating

Split it this way you fucking newfag nigger, then go over to /biz/. Its basically like Sup Forums but with cryptocurrency threads only.

>$1000 BTC
>$500 ETH
>$500 LTC
>$500 ADA
>$500 Ripple (never bet against the Jews)

Thank me when your portfolio goes to the moon.

RARE

Anyone buying cryptocurrency now is a retard.

/biz/ is this way

Typicla nocoiner. I bet you didn't even know you could buy a fraction of a coin. Stay poor. I made $5000 since last weekend. But you know, I'm a retard.

Bitcoin will peak at $500,000 mid 2018. All other coins will also increase.
Ripple XRP has already been selected by banks to handle fast transactions.
Cardano ADA is also extremely fast, and extremely cheap.
LTC and ETH are just good holdings.

my country sucks ass when it comes to crypto, is it a good idea to still use coinbase? My options are pretty limited and even registering there took fucking weeks due to failed authentications.
My next bet can only be buy from atm for cash, but I bet its overpriced as fuck and its located far away from here.

this thread made me laugh my ass off
well done OP

Check out muh piece

It's a conversation that needs to be had

>White people truly ruins everything.
Stay mad and poor you dumb nigger.

Philly D. is that you?

>Ripple
>not waves

Ja som davnejsie (v septembri) kupil z coinbase v pohode. Preco by coinbase nemal byt dobry napad?

What future does Waves have? Honest question. Its hard wading through the Monero and Link shilling.

This shit makes me laugh so hard. OMFG!

Isn't there a big BTC correction coming though?

How to cash out? What about report for the capital gain tax?

sempai môj
podla mňa je to len otázka času kedy frisbee hlavy attackujú coinbase. Alebo niaké (((hackery))). Bitcoin je určite monitorované preto podla mňa je to lepšie keď investujem do niaké alternatív.

Germany doesn't have capital gains tax. They might tax it a different way though.

If you're in the US, be careful. Rates are so low though, that it's really easier to just pay the tax than the go through the hassle of trying to hide it.

If you simply buy low and sell high every day, you make 1k per day at the moment. Pretty insane.

If I have left my money in longer than 1 year, its tax free.
>mfw I'm on year 3.

No. This is just the beginning or early middle. BTC was at $19,000 two weeks ago, then dipped to $13,000 , now is back at $18,000. That was the correction.

Blockchain transactions are the future. BTC is just the leader. Amex and other banks have already signed up with Ripple to handle transations. Its only a matter of time until Amazon, Alibaba jumps in with its choice. If you're scared about gettign in, just put like 100 euros in. Anycoindirect is based in the NL and they don't require much to start an account.

Ironically, Marx and Engels made their living on the stockmarket while they were developing communism.

It depends on where you live.

In Australia you have to pay capital gains tax (15%). You just have to provide them with your addresses or dates of purchase. Alterantively, if you spend it on purchases of less than $10,000 you don't pay capital gains tax.

In Australia you can't use coinbase, but I think you can in the US. I use a financial institution that traditional only sold gold and silver. They charge a 5% fee, but you have the safety of it being in person rather than on the internet. If you sell on the internet you might get charged 1% or less. I think coinbase charges 1%.

wut? I thought Marx mooched off his in-laws.

BITCOIN IS RAYSISS IT MUST BE BANNED!!!!

Careful. I was certain it would reach $20k in 2018. I think bitcoin is in a risky period now. If it collapses, it could go to zero because it won't be worth running the mining hardware for $200 of bitcoin a year anymore. My estimate was that if it survives and isn't replaced by another cryptocurrency, it would reach $190-200k around July 2020 (around the time of the next halving).

Is that a rendering of Donald Trump Jr?

yes, the Rotschilds, and they happily funded the guy

Sure.

how many bitcoins do you have? Molymeme got few hundreds. I wonder if he already sold them

>Anycoindirect is based in the NL and they don't require much to start an account.
>Anycoindirect
Literally on their site atm:
>Please note the following! Orders cannot always be processed automatically due to various reasons. Due to the huge increase in new customers, we decided to temporarily disable our live chat and telephone line
>Monero is in maintenance. Buy orders can be opened but sending the coins will be delayed

Yeah, this shit totally isn't going to get Mt. Goy'd at the first sign of trouble, looks (((legit))) af.

Don't listen to this fucking retard, he didn't even list Monero.

Once your first transaction goes through, all others are instant if you use sofort. It can't get Mt. Gox'd. It isn't an exchange, its a place to buy them, not store them.

But yes, my first week with them was frustrating.

You shills are insufferable

>Cardano ADA is also extremely fast, and extremely cheap.

Too bad that that the only ADA wallet (from daedaluswallet.io) is identified as a fucking trojan.

Nice advises you're giving here...

Then stay out of the game nocoiner. You aren't even willing to do a simple google search.

>Don't listen to this fucking retard, he didn't even list Monero.

My thoughts exactly, i found the lack of XMR suspicious af. But he didn't forget to include the fucking LTC.
>unironically advising to buy LTC in 2017+(350/365)

he just wants /pol to be poor i guess.

>the (((wallet))) is a trojan
>d-don't worry go- i mean guy, it's just a (((false positive)))!
>Install it, it's safe i promise! Nothing will happen, you can trust me!
>or better yet - be the best goy and leave your coins in our exchange, it totally won't get Mt.Gox'd or Cryptsy'd.

NEIN DANKE

Yes i did, disregard that imposter. Btw i am in the UK for a book signing.

>doubles investment in one week
>still has room to grow
>meanwhile Monero ONLY has rumors to pump it up

You fags will never moon.

forgot pic

>So that's why GPU prices has been skyrocketing,
My GTX 260 is worth more now then when it was new.

my boy the tech is supreme for laundering and black/grey market use sorry there's no shilling about it, it's a reasonable coin and is appreciating at this moment at a reasonable rate.

stay mad that you didn't mine in a year ago.

The previous shills push it too hard. It's approaching reddit users advertising on digg before its downfall. It was pathetic. If it truly were a good coin, they'd throw meat behind their posts. But I've never seen any, much like yours.

Only on accounts trading more than 20k us$ per year

what proof do you want senpai? It's got immense dev activity behind it and it's using methods not employed by any shitcoin I know about.

>tfw you have no bitcoins, because it's a ponzi scheme

eh. it is about to crash tho

>bazillions in the hands of people who will never breed nor dare speak for themselves in public
>at least i have my consitution and bitcoins

one could give any white nationalist group unlimited cash and ammo and they would still go "soon muh racewar heh kikes and shitskins", truly you are a joke and now you turned into kikes instead have fun with your lambo and mansion when you live in a south africa scenario

>tfw you and everyone around you know its a ponzi scheme but nobody knows when its going to hilariously implode

I really want to get into this shit but I also dont want to lose. The problem is I cant read market trends for shit so I would never know when to bail

What even are bitcoins? How the fuck do they work? Can you buy bread from a grocery store with them?

BASED

haha the neo-nazi bitcoin meme is catching on, suckers

Irony.

TD Ameritrade starts trading Bitcoin on the 18th. Sell early morning on 18th or late evening on the 19th for nonAmericans. It'll go up to 22-26k, and drop back down to 16-19k for the next two weeks before it starts to climb again.

Doesn't the 1-year period applies to every individual trade? So that if you trade with the proceeds of any prior trade before 12 months have passed, you pay tax on that amount. In that case you'd literally have to wait 1 year between any trade not to pay tax. (I'm German, just posting from CH)

Also I'd recommend Bitpanda instead of AnycoinDirect, at least if you're from Europe (especially DE/AT, don't know about CH)

On a side note, 1 RUB = 1 µBTC today

Trying to force someone to accept being called a Nazi if they want to keep their BC investments is a sure-fire way to force a lot of people to say, "Well, I guess I'm a Nazi now".

Once again, I don't think they thought their clever plan all the way through.

That's what you say when you want to buy
Wall street 101: say the opposite of what you mean

You only pay a tax on money you cash out. How long you've had the initial investment in the market is what's important, not necessarily the individual trades.

I actually mined some bitcoin on my PC for 3 months, but it was only worth about $5 (2 or 3 years ago), so I gave up. I lost that wallet though when changing phones.

I thought mining bitcoin with GPUs was pointless now considering the Chinese FPGA farms.

everyone is in crypto
why would people give a shit that white nationalists also are in crypto? Its a currency

[use faggot liar code word]
[tell faggy lie]

thanks for the heads up every time

>Let's make it impossible for WNs to use normal money for donations forcing them to use crypto-currency
>BTC shoots up in value
Own-goaled. Fash the Nation had a 5 BTC donation a few months ago, the DailyStormer pays its article writers in BTC, all they've managed to do is make WNs rich by trying to shut them down

Sell sell sell

This just in George Sorros say bitcoin will collapse

Don't forget one of the things that really spurred Bitcoin adoption: The entire global banking and payment handler companies colluding with governments to seize Wikileaks accounts to starve them of funding.
Wikileaks invested massively in Bitcoin and other Cryptos and encouraged everyone to do likewise.
Wikileaks now has enough funding to essentially function forever.

Nice one, global deep state. You really showed them.

SELL YOU STUPID SOIBOIS I NEED FUCKING VIDEOGAME MONEY!!!!!!!

is it worth buying at this point? thinking of investing $500 for shits and gigles, if its even possible to buy that small fraction of a BC

This is proof everyone over 35 needs to die. They will never understand whats coming.

Yes its possible, and yes you should.

thanks im a noob and dont mind helping the pump and dump crowd by buying in now, im thinking ill just ride it short term for shits and giggles and see if i make a couple hundos

What is the deal with Germans thinking killing off people solves problems

gb2 Canada

Well, if you want to double your money, don't buy BTC alone. Buy other smaller currencies too. For you to make $500 from your $500 on BTC alone, it would need to go to $40,000. Small coins have much more upswing potential.

Never buy on the rumor. Always fact check.

>tfw the aggressive shills on biz havent been pajeets, but germans

Pol refugees have kinda ruined that board. It was pretty clear what was happening once we started getting daily BLACKED threads

No, fuck you Germany is the root cause to almost everything anti-white

>be nocoiner
>price bitcoin at $9K just weeks ago
>doubled price today pic related
Holy shit how high can it go.
I'm rootin' for you bitcoiners even though

holy fuck it was just at $10,000 like a week ago. its already doubled to $18,000???? god dammit i probably already missed the boat. i shouldve bought it when it was a meme back in 2005

Spencer doesn't need Bitcoin he's worth $170mn.

Did you see the thread on the panjeet exchange giving money instead of charging for transactions.

>2005

The absolute state

>tfw $7k fees

Gwei was set to 100,000 from what i remember

Even if it seems late you can still jump aboard and join the growth. I made $700 these last weeks even though Bitcoin was already very high