Something came up and I couldn't finish. Continuing from

Something came up and I couldn't finish. Continuing from

Based Igor.

source? I wasn't here from the last thread.

Narakunoadu.

You can find the first chapter and prologue dumped

thanks.I have a rule of picking manga up too early. but this feels like it needs to be read.

I also don't like picking early, especially when chapter releases are slow, but I figure by dumping maybe I garner more interest from scanlators. I'll probably put it on hold now until at least 5 more chapters are up, since reading one a month is killing me.

you could also try posting in the OTP threads, I don't know if scanlators come though.

just finished reading the first chapter, I hope they give more of a reason why he wants to be human so tired of this trope, why do you have to be weak to be human? isnt it kind of disrespectful to the humans ,you're trying to be like, who all they want is power?

is it just me or this manga doesn't use roman numerals properly?

Oops something came up again, anyway just gonna finish this chapter and leave the rest up to you.

Well considering he was the absolute strongest demon lord, he was probably just bored. As for humans being weak, the series seems to lead on that they have "potential" to be very strong but it just doesn't happen for some reason, or happen rarely.

well its probably something like proper training and being pushed to the edge kind of deal. like, probably not a good analogy but, we can all run like 4.2 but we don't cause w dont have the build, the energy, and the training to do so. and its also probably an age thing.

Well he did mention the old man having just 10 years before he stops being a good fighter, they probably got huge lifespans and just wait for strong humans to die of old age before invading again.

Anyway he's getting weaker with each fight so he'll have to rely more and more on human party members to defeat the demon lords.

>the series seems to lead on that they have "potential" to be very strong but it just doesn't happen for some reason, or happen rarely.
How butt hurt will he be if he became even stronger by becoming human or was that part of his master plan afterall?

but another thing that im interested in, is the angel making a deal with the demon king what the hell is that about? so the angels are confirmed to not care about the humans dilemma but care about this one dude who wants to be human? and does this mean that the angels are way stronger than the demon kings?

> just wait for strong humans to die of old age before invading again.
I really hope that that's not the case cause that would be a really pussy move. I mean it would be unique since why not you;re immortal but i'm not supposed to like the demon kings and this just another thing to add to the list.

preferably I hope he become keikaku man after losing his strength. then he wish he was a moron.
but I rather see humans eat the leftover of the demon kinds flesh to gain power than "train and even you can beat god one day" but Sup Forums would probably call it edgy.

>I rather see humans eat the leftover of the demon kinds flesh to gain power than "train and even you can beat god one day" but Sup Forums would probably call it edgy.
Sakamoto666 pls.
Also if youbreally hate that training bullshit it would be a better idea to just go full monhun and make god-tier weapons out of defeated demons.
You can even give the manga some pretentious bullshit message how humanities greatest strength is their creativity/will to survive.

I meant in this manga, it seems after he goes through one team has to wait for another good team to pop up.

picked up