If Christianity is the blue pill, is Wicca the redpill?

If Christianity is the blue pill, is Wicca the redpill?

The opposite

The Holy Bible (King James Version) is THE most redpilled book in existence.
So no, Christianity is the redpill.

>THE most redpilled book in existence
Being this delusional, the most redpilled book is the Talmud, goyim

look at these dank redpills goyim, isn't communism great?

remind me again when and how it started that our people united and spread in prosperity? If you want to cut off yourself and live in primitive nature again feel free to join the hippy communes

>red pilled
>says all people are equal
Ridiculous

pure LARP

>implying time doesn't make fools of us all
grow up, kid.

Wicca is worse than paganism and catholicism in every way. Christianity was made to convert Jews to being non jewy Roman citizens.

Communism was created by Jews, lol.
Jews have done nothing for the benefit of this world. They've invented nothing innovative and have never contributed to sciences, technology, and other forms of progress.
If it were up to them, this whole planet would be a desert planet and we would still be bartering goods in bazaars.

Paganism is closer to catholicism than wicca.

The biggest red pill of all is being Jewish.
What could be better than being chosen by God?

>My brand of dogma is better than yours

You probally did not even gave it a good read

Im glad your movement died just like your thread did

>Jews have done nothing for the benefit of this world. They've invented nothing innovative and have never contributed to sciences, technology, and other forms of progress.
Wait what?! You can't be so delusional, can you?

>Jews have done nothing for the benefit of this world. They've invented nothing

They invented Christianity, so there's that.

I know quite a few Wiccas from my days in Murika. Literally all of them are:
>White
>Female
>Middle or upper class
>Middle aged boomers
>Leftist SJW virtue signallers on a whole other level
>NIMBY as fuck despite the constant SJW virtue signaling
>Were hardcore hippies during the 60's and 70's and apparently never got the memo that the rest of the world moved on decades ago
>Claim to love nature despite not knowing jack shit about nature (I found many of them were actually deliberately growing invasive species in their gardens, one of them had, I shit you not, a potted tree of heaven, and would point to it and talk about the "beauty of the tree").
>None of them appeared to really believe in the shit, they basically all just wanted to virtue signal about how hippy and close to nature they were to their hippy friends.

Decide for yourself if they're redpilled.

Christianity came before modern Judasim.

Modern Judaism is just the oral torah of the pharisees. Their oral code was written into the Talmud and completed around 300 AD
Christianity came first.

The jews of the old testament were the israelites who lost their chosenhood from God because they kept being degenerate.

you nailed it merchant. perfect description of every decorative crystal buying ceramic dragon collecting "good witch".

>If Christianity is the blue pill, is Wicca the redpill?
No.

Are you retarded or trolling or both? I can't tell.

Christianity is otherwise known as "the way" because it is the path by which a gentile can become jewish in the eyes of God

Send moar satmar whores to Sullivan county their the biggest sluts around and all cheat on the little dick Jewish husbands and I always cum inside there chosen wombs with my goy seed and I've even knocked a few up I love seeing half goy half chosen mongoloids running around its great.

>pic related

>god exists
>he created this thing

why

For us to flood their kosher wombs with our human cattle goy seed....

The second I looked at that pic, I got a negative boner. My dick actually shriveled into my torso a little bit. How could you even keep it up with that face?

uh
Wicca wild wild
Wicca wicca wild
Wicca wild wicka wild wicca
Wicca wicca
Wild Wild West

>Wicca
Wicca was a book written in fucking 1943
by the Umbrella publishing company owned
by the U.N. called the Lucis Trust. It is not
and never has been a real practice. Only faggots
and rpg nerds even believe it is a thing.

Don't forget single moms

Wicca is degenerate, burn on the stake heathen

Most of the fat single mom hippies I've seen are more into Neo-Hellenism.

Still stupid ass paganism, just a different flavor.

Maybe this is more your speed?

is that you?

Na some Hasidic bitch Ann that loves my fat goy cock in her ass

moar

Christianity is a form of Judaism lol.

The red pill is observing reality without attachments to anything, including to yourself.

see

Here ya go merchant.

Doesn't matter. Judaism and teachings of Jewish elders were around before Christ. Who is Abraham. Early Abrahamic Judaism is still Judaism and Christianities teachings are repulsive and Jewish.

And to think that there are Goyim out there who claim that khazar milkers are a meme.

Dump all of them or make a thread for it on /s/ (or /hc/ if you've got those) and dump there. I promise in return financial prosperity and the building of a fully subsidized apartheid barrier around your nearest ghetto.

The man who you claim was the son of god died penniless with no wife or child after being tortured and humiliated. This is your role model.

POST IT GOY

Wicca is kike Celticism its mixed with kike kabbalah

>King James Version
Literally why do you American idiots think a bad translation that uses old English is better than newer, accurate translations that are legible for today's English speakers and youth?