Trump Bans Words: Fetus, Transgender, and Diversity

The Trump administration is prohibiting officials at the nation’s top public health agency from using a list of seven words or phrases — including “fetus” and “transgender” — in any official documents being prepared for next year’s budget. Policy analysts at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta were told of the list of forbidden words at a meeting Thursday with senior CDC officials who oversee the budget, according to an analyst who took part in the 90-minute briefing. The forbidden words are “vulnerable,” “entitlement,” “diversity,” “transgender,” “fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”
The ban is related to the budget and supporting materials that are to be given to the CDC’s partners and to Congress, the analyst said. The president’s budget for 2019 is expected to be released in early February. The budget blueprint is generally shaped to reflect an administration’s priorities.

washingtonpost.com/national/health-science/cdc-gets-list-of-forbidden-words-fetus-transgender-diversity/2017/12/15/f503837a-e1cf-11e7-89e8-edec16379010_story.html?utm_term=.834f6a788c48

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump delivers yet again!

So do the retards over at Syria General still want us to hate him for bombing an empty airfield?

I'm not clicking that shit site that is the WaPo.

Where's Norway guy?

No funding for pseudoscience, that's great.

Horse sized RedPills CDC btfo'd

Trump secretly bombed an israeli airfield

kek

Evidence and science based are fucked.

Diversity, entitlement are useless buzzwords
Transgenders should be shot or replaced with gender dysphoric, reinforce the mental illness factor
Banning fetus is fucking stupid

>TFW my proposal for gassing the transgendered en masse now won't be approved for funding
Feels bad, man.

Banned hopefully

>"fetus" now must be unborn children
Nope.

Nope. The word fetus is used with the intent of dehumanizing the baby. You're not killing a person, but a 'thing', is what they want to push.

Stop banning words, bann transgenders instead.

Lmao holy shit how does this man continually keep getting more based

"evidence-based" and "science-based" are bullshit terms """"scientists""""" (psychologists/sociologists) use to make contracts and efforts that only exist to bloat specific firms that make all their money on worthless urban/LGTBAOEUAIWERJ studies

used to work in gov't R&D, most R&D spending is utter bullshit and mainly administrative idiocy for shekels

From OP's source

"At the CDC, the meeting about the banned words was led by Alison Kelly, a senior leader in the agency’s Office of Financial Services, according to the CDC analyst, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the person was not authorized to speak publicly."

IOW: some cocksucking faggot at the WaPo made this up after swallowing his daily dose of Democrat donkey cum.

Oh and fuck you, OP.

israeli...? go on

cognitive dissonance is kicking in, i want this "ban" to be real so so bad

>false flag in syria
>smokescreen to chemical attack palestinians
>Alex Jones and other ZOG media having nervous breakdowns because of it.
>Trump fired 59 fucking rockets at the kikes secretly.

I genuinely want to fucking die after seeing this. Somebody please fucking kill me. Please.

that sounds like something a SJW retard would say, good job idiot. there's nothing wrong with the terms "science-based" or "evidence-based" unless you're really dumb and/or hate reason.

Wow so brave, Obama would be proud

Uhh... Pretty sure anyone who stands for Assad likes Trump for ending Timber Sycamore... effectively endingthe CIA funding to terrorists in Syria...

Fuck off

Yeah, trump is a fucking retard.

trump has vitiligo but only in cheese form. trump also has "parva manu pauperis"

This kind of garbage shows how degenerate, society has become.it's only a matter of time until chaos or someone takes out the USA

>Feels bad, man.
Looks like you'll have to use a less politically correct term, like gender identity disorder, or dysphoria.

Hans

Can someone post the meme with the transgender freak in 2015 at a rally with communist flags flying and in 2016 crying in a dark room with a happy family walking outside?

>“fetus,” “evidence-based” and “science-based.”
What the actual fuck? Those are common dictionary words and the last two can be bypassed easily by saying "studies have backed [subject]".

What the ACTUAL fuck

>cant use fetus
say "collection of cells" instead

pro lifers absolutely destroyed

wtf i hate trump now. why can't i give a proposal which states that the us is vulnerable to the entitled attitude of transgender individuals, who should have been aborted as fetuses and are mentally-ill using evidence- and science-based reasoning.

Why are you shills so triggered by archiving?
How the fuck do those clicks help you you loser

We're all a collection of cells retard

America Slowly restricting your freedom to say and do whatever.
You are all so very fucking stupid.
Good job sheeple

"Evidence and science based" are nonsense terms most of the time because instead of being their literal meaning, it's a cynical attempt at saying "what I'm saying is true don't argue" when that just isn't the case often times at all.

What is going to happen (obviously) is idiots who can't read into things will just go "hurr ur against science!!! lmao i love rick and morty!"

my point still stands

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the CDC. The science is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the fluidity of gender most of the science will go over a typical reader’s head. There’s also the CDC's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into its characterisation- its personal philosophy draws heavily from Talmudic literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these totally real and objective facts, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike science-based medicine truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the truth in the CDC's existential catchphrase “Gender is a spectrum” which itself is a cryptic reference to Bill Nye the Science Guy. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Black Science Man's genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. And yes, by the way, i DO have a vaccine tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the Doctors eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

sounds like he's trying to get some work done instead of riding the carousel

What point lmao
We are not all feotuses, we are all humans and we are all a collection of cells

>fetus

So now that it fits his agenda Drumpf is into politically correct?

This isn't right.

Pro-life is pro-nigger

>"evidence-based” and “science-based.”

hahahahahhahhahaahhahaha

"it's the left who hate facts!"

Are we going to retroactively apply these rules to sources on the info graphs used here too? Like axe them for using those terms? Because uh, "science-based", "evidence-based", "diversity", and "entitlement" might put a dent in things.

Banning words, luring 14 year olds into the woods is ok, trying to pass legislation to allow religion to influence government, if anyone's going to take out the US, it will be because we've gone full Muslim and have oil.

Yah

>Bill Nye
Bill is ducking awesome. I love the man. Stop hating him. He’s the reason I became an engineer.

Progressives on suicide watch

>EVIDENCE
>BASED

They'll just come up with new buzzwords. Only mass purges will help to stop this madness

i get all the degenerate gender faggotry but fetus?

I'm starting to think this Donald Trump character might be /our guy/.

Censoring hmm. Not a big fan.

Also, some of these words have become loaded terms, but they serve an actual function outside of that context. Fetus is just a medical term. Diversity is not strictly related to identity politics, but also differences in personalities and beliefs.

I'm all for Trump, but this is a bad move. Policing language is a sign of weakness.

It says in the article if you read it, he gives a long sentence for an alternative for those two prhases. It begins "CDC bases its evidence on..." blah blah blah

Science, empirical evidence, and facts have been shown to have a left-leaning bias

BILL NYE THE "MUH SEX JUNK" GUY?

Fucking leaves, amirite?

>forbidden words
>muh freedom

All heroes die kiddo.

youtube.com/watch?v=VtJFb_P2j48
youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

Post-birth abortion on demand when?

>fetus vs unborn child

We shouldn't dehumanize unborn children anymore. Let's call a spade a spade: abortion is the murder of a stateless human.

Since it isn't born yet, it's technically not a citizen of any nation. Therefore it isn't entitled to any rights or freedoms. As such, there is no criminality to the murder of a stateless unborn child.

If citizenship began at conception, rather than birth, you would stop the mass abortion murder industry in one fell swoop, as now abortion is murder in the eyes of the state.

That'll probably never happen though. It is interesting to think about, however.

>smoke while pregnant? 1st degree assault

It'd be a whole new level of legal fuckery.

Instead of relying on the term evidence based they must provide their evidence directly so that it can be analyzed and judged. No more hiding behind emotional flourishes.

Note: He didn't ban the words outright, he just doesn't want to see them on any publication brought to him that requires his money for. AKA based President tells you how not to receive funding. Now watch the left blow it out of proportion.

He can just say "No funding for you.", you know....

fetus is fucking perfect senpai
now they must refer to it for what it actually is

is that chess board shopped? cause it makes 0 sense.

post twatter salt please anons

What's the reaction from the post-modernists? I bet they're having a nut breakdown from their nutness

Trump banned fetus, so they have to use the word baby instead. They have to admit they are killing babies instead of "its only a fetus"

Pro-Choice BTFO

They are comparing it with 1984 newspeak, its complete counter to what this actually is.
the words that are being banned are newspeak if anything

less white people is diversity
mental health is transgender
unborn child is fetus

4d chess confirmed.

when

>They are comparing it with 1984 newspeak
Shameless audacity on their part

So intead of just claiming that it's based on science or evidence they will have to actually describe what it's based upon? Sounds great.

Don't kill yourself. Kill THEM.

What's the worse anti Trump propaganda you've saw?

when will trump ban jews

which dimension are they playing that game of chess?

The "blah blah blah" is the scary part.

"The “CDC bases its recommendations on science in consideration with community standards and wishes."
>"The CDC bases it's recommendations on science as long as it's what the higher ups and lay folk want to hear."