Young men have already started dropping out of society and receding into their bubble of isolation...

Young men have already started dropping out of society and receding into their bubble of isolation, how long until young women start doing the same, and what will cause it?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WRONG

Women already do it, they just fund it with dildos that are controlled via donation.

After Xi Jinping has gotten rid of the Amerimutts hope will be restored and the world cleansed of corruption and evil coming from the Jews.

>Implying I don't live in a cabin in the woods with my girl

They'll do it once men get Robo Waifus and artificial wombs, it'll be glorious.

It'll cause a breeding of the antisocial faggots of society.

Addiction to nigger cock is what'll do it. Interracial sex is being pushed hardcore, when women realise the superiority of black cock they'll all just become fuck slaves and swallow down an endless torrent of nigger slime.

They wont go NEET.

They will just keep getting blacked.

Nigs will stick it in ANY wet hole regardless of quality.

you're fucking disgusting

Women are too people-focused to be hermits

What will happen is 50% of men will give up on women entirely

Women will find it hard to get male attention and they will be seduced and abused by the minority% of chads

In the future there will be households of 40+ educated women who will live together for economic reasons and to keep each other company. I think uneducated women will find native or foreign husbands and settle for that.

I don't know but that girl is cute as hell and I love her autistic twee fashion sense.

In-group and societal preference will prevent this.

Males checked out because nobody gives a fuck about them, so it was only logical.

>kitten sales are going up....rubs hands.

you live in muhammeds cabin

Women love attention user

Fucking keked

they already have
who do you think occupies tumblr?

You fucking cityfag. Go hunt. It'll fixing to give your ass a knew perspective and exhilarating experience, boy.

That is ~8 inch

you would know

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
you are mentally ill user. stop doing this to yourself.

WOW. This picture makes me want to pay him £200 a month to tell me to wash my face and have a poo-poo.

it wont happen en masse, women are a commodoty for which demand never decreases.

women thrive on attention, even ones who want to be shut ins will broadcast their status to the world.

>girl
user, I have something to tell you...

good post

that girl is cute

There are more of them than you think. Women are naturally social, yes. At the same time, they are expected to stay and raise children.

Women don't do social isolation, they fear it, they need constant social stimulation. So to answer your question - they won't. They'll hang out with other women and Abdul/Tyrone.

Men are Obsolete. Women no longer need men
They fought hard for their rights and now they have the right to vote and equal rights with men. They don't have to get married. They can go to college, start careers, and own their own money. They don't need a husband to give them money.

More women are living single now than ever before. They aren't even interested in men. They just go about their business. You see them walking down the street with earphones in, listening to their music, and ignoring YOUR catcalls. You see them in the bars and even the sports bars with groups of their friends chatting and laughing among themselves, but if you try to approach them, you'll get shot down because they aren't interested in men any more.

They even have a variety of sexual devices to please them at a moment's notice. Hitachi wands have basically made penises obsolete. And children? Well, they can just visit a sperm bank if they want one.

Women no longer need men. How does that make you feel?

>Women are too people-focused to be hermits

What are nuns like the Carmelite Order

>Men are Obsolete. Women no longer need men
Until the air conditioning breaks.

>how long until young women start doing the same, and what will cause it?
I doubt that would ever happen, they are getting spoiled with all tons of benefits from the goverment and are encouraged to pursue careers, they won't see anything wrong until they hit 30, are stuck in a cooperate job and single

The absolute definition of a BTFO.

This

>until they hit 30, are stuck in a cooperate job and single
>He thinks women who are 30 doesnt have millions of men willing to bang them

Ugly permavirgins have this coping theory that the moment they turn 30 they will become Chads and women will be begging them to have sex.

Yes I'm sure the majority of women you know act like nuns

>women don't need men

I dont see how thats relevant to what i said
I turned 29 this year and im still dating girls who are 20-24, there simply arent any girls who are single at my age

So yeah, enjoy growing to 30 and seeing how girls your own age have been married or are dating the same dude for the past five years

who?

>Where we are now: normalization of traps
>Where it will end: rise of the reverse trap

The future just keeps getting brighter desu

>US flag

I would put my life on it your pussy has been rode raw and now your alone, washed up and hating men, laughed at.

>In the future there will be households of 40+ educated women who will live together for economic reasons and to keep each other company. I think uneducated women will find native or foreign husbands and settle for that.
kek i know a few women that do this

it's cringey as fuck

burger education

kek woman btfo

Older male, younger female is natural for a healthy society (which we aren't living in). It gives the male more time to be financially stable and the female tends to be more subservient towards the older male and she will also have a longer optimal reproductive timeframe (less autists, and potato kids are born).

It will cause increase sales women's sex toys,

Decrease sales women razor blades.

Increase smell of fish on trains and buses

Increase mental disorder suicide in women

Fatter women as well more anorexia

Less children collapse western economys

Only saved by increased imports mail order brides.

More attention whores on Web cam.

Lots happy men with imported brides and sex robots

She also needs to go easy on the bleach

>cabin

You mean cuckshed, right?

Suicide at midlife crisis

I love stories like this. How many “average” decent men did she look down upon and dismiss? The world needs more dead cuntscabs.

>started
been 15 years..couldn't be happier

chaturbate should be considered a virtual country

I already do that, no point in dating when modern men are so rekt and despite what said rekt men online say most women would just feel like shit if they had casual sex so what's the point of leaving the house if you dont need money

Why would women ever drop out? They're pampered by society, and Chad will fuck most of them so they get their pleasure. Even just slight attention from Chad is better to a woman than sex with an average guy or below average guy.

i never got a gf in my teens or 20s, and now it looks like i'll never get one. for every neet like me, there will be a 3rd world refugee male who is glad to take my spot in the family chain.

i probably represent 1% of the male population over 18, and 0.1% of the male population over 30. it might be a new phenomenon but it's growing very slowly.

>Young men have already started dropping out of society
On the fringes? Maybe the betas here. On average? society is getting increaseingly more fluent, that typically goes together.
>how long until young women start doing the same, and what will cause it?
It'll be caused by women starting to actually have to work just like men without any special privileges and it'll happen decades from now.

keep jumping /pol

fucking BASED! I was a 25 year old NEET virgin before watching Jordan Petershit, now I'm a 25 year old NEET virgin $60k in debt from donating to his Patreon