What the fuck is he doing

What the fuck is he doing...

If he's trying to learn how to be more human I don't see why he'd hang out with a bunch of animals

Preparing for 2020

Who?

>bunch of animals

I see a group of praying Christians. Why do you call them animals?

But he will already lose during the primary.

Unironically this. He is already strengthening his relations, his base, with the democrats.

Some of my best friends are niggers...

Photo op for 2020 to show that he's down with the brown. You have to be to win the Democrat nomination. Of course blacks will never vote for a slimy aspie Jew anyway.

Seeing as nothing is going, probably using his brain to mine btc

sometimes the programming malfunctions. we're trying as hard as we can here goys.

call me crazy but this is first pic ive seen of him where he looks not autistic and he now looks like he's "at home". Christ can block even this shtoyle

He is fishing for the black vote.

Virtue signalling

Beast of the field

fuckin hell fpbp

They're perfecting the skin suit technology

Yeah, I can really see Daneesha Williams and Tyrone Jackson voting for this slimey fuck.

>Why do you call them animals?
Hello again. I suppose it was you who said that Russia and China would side with the blacks in a race war.

Are you lost?

Do you need help to find your your way to a place who uses this kind of spacing?

Are you actually Danish? And if so, how are things at Blågårds plads these days?

On the contrary his face screams "WHAT HAVE I DONE?"

Lol who's going to vote for this autistic watermelon?

Dude has zero chance. Every single time anyone opens facebook and sees something that pisses them off a part of their brain will associate it with Zuck.

He's going to prison.

am i allowed to talk to isis flags? anyways good post

Blacks are very animated and lively, if you wanna learn to be more human whose better to learn from than the ones who exaggerated expressions?

Being a cuck

>I suppose it was you who said that Russia and China would side with the blacks in a race war.

In South Africa? Yes.

>Are you lost?
>Do you need help to find your your way to a place who uses this kind of spacing?
>Are you actually Danish? And if so, how are things at Blågårds plads these days?

Do contradicting opinions really trigger you this hard? Er du svensk?

this but trump will destroy him

Doubt it. Maybe 2028 or 2032 but it's still too soon.
I don't know of a single person who considers him to be anything other than a creepy weasel, regardless of what "The Social Network" did for his appearance.
He may try for lower levels of public office in California first before he jumps into a presidential race. If he tried in 2020 he already have YEARS worth of meme material on him that he'd stand no chance against.

Trump has shown that the longer you're in political office the more baggage you acquire. For someone like Zuckerberg who has an international profile and the money to back a run, he would be smartest to just go straight for the presidency rather than fuck around with minor offices for 'experience' that the general populace would just hold against him later on.

Says the sodomite reprobate who can do ONLY evil. Fuck off faggot, go die.