Can someone explain how the fuck Iran is dominating the shit out of the Middle East? Like what makes them so good...

Can someone explain how the fuck Iran is dominating the shit out of the Middle East? Like what makes them so good? Prudence? Played a good hand?

Genetics

Covert CIA funding.

How does that explain them being kinda shit for the past 1000 years

Historically Persians weren't like the semite monkeys and are a naturally intelligent group of people. Shame they lost their way with becoming followers of a shit religion.

yeah but how does that explain them losing to arab savages even though outnumbering them 10:1

That is a good question. Not sure user

>fund iraq in it's war with iran
>topple iraq government
>iraq becomes client state of iran
Neocons are delusional fuckers who think
>muh democracy
Is itself a valid reason to start a war

>Iran dominating ME
>10 Iranian generals dead in Syria
>Saudi/Israeli/US axis beaten in Syria/Yemen by a combo of Russian interventionism and pure Saudi incompetence
user, I...

yeah and Iraq, Syria, Yemen, Lebanon (Hezbollah) are all Iranian puppets not to mention Qatar and the likes joining their side.

Basically they surround Saudi Arabia on almost all sides....how the fuck did they pull that off?

This would accually be p funny desu, if true.

Iranian intervention is Yemen is minimal, though it may increase as Syria winds down...
How'd they do it? A combo of Sunni vs Shia and Arab vs non-Arab.
tbf, whatever Iran's doing is a defensive measure against Sunni/Israeli expansionism...

It is true, actually haha. Kikes keep controlled opposition to make their job easier. They're crafty like that.

They have god on their side. Besides god, they also have an extremely high moral ground, for those who wish to learn the truth of who causes conflict in the world (jews).

You think it's defensive to take control of 4 countries?

>Implying high moral ground wins wars
gg

You think Iran is in control of 4 countries?

You mean historically? Among other factors, their empire was severely weakened by a war against the Byzantine Empire.

Syria and Iraq are their puppets. They have large influence in Lebanon. Without Hezbollah, Lebanon would be lost to Israel a long time ago. Yemen obviously receives a lot of support from them....and Turkey and Qatar are cozying up to them now. I think they control two with a large influence in two others.

No, recently, with the current war in the middle east.

They’re not dominating, is more like the Sunni Arabs are grossly incompetents who can’t do anything right even with USrael backing them.

>Can someone explain how the fuck Iran is dominating the shit out of the Middle East?
america

how the fuck is america doing that? They hate Iran.

Islam

so I guess saudi arabia and the rest of the middle east aren't islamic?

They aren't, if you ask a Shiite.

Only publically.

so how does america support iran?

Iran acts as Israel/America's enemy, but in reality little by little paves the way for the total domination of the middle east by Israel. They'll eventually be "beaten", after much bloodshed of course, and Israel will reign dominant. It's the same way the kikes fund North Korea, Russia, Trump, Assad, brexit, etc. CONTROLLED OPPOSITION that ensures that they will win in the long run, even if it appears they've lost in the short run.

what gives you this idea?

research

You're a kike. Israel won't exist soon. Mueller is exposing everything.

Israel will rule the world. I'm not a kike though, just a keen observer.

The list is highly suspect because it includes Australia.

like research from where? expand on this please.

Lebanon is their puppet, Syria is an allied state who's closer to Russia than Iran, Iraq is in limbo and drifting toward Iran's sphere of influence but isn't a puppet state either, Yemen might become a puppet if the Houthi's win. Turky is growing closer to Russia, and as a a part of that they end up closer to Iran. Qatar tried to play both sides, but Saudi threw them out so they've ended up close to Iran.

they're coming for Israel

Iraq isn't a puppet state? now drifting towards their influence? oh come on, iraq is almost totally dependent on iran.

How come they never got involvled with Zimbabwe?

They are honest in a way that many others are not, and can not.

Two words, Shia sect

It's also almost totally dependent on America, you really can't say 'its military is dependent on Iranian shia-militias so it's an Iranian puppet' when there's American military bases their and American backed Kurdish militias control the North. It is currently no-one's puppet, or more accurately a puppet with two competing masters.

Saudi Arabia’s government is run by a royal family monarchy who live completely secular lives, not by Islamists. Their government isn’t Islamic at all.
Their government is what Iran’s government was before 1979
As for the rest of the Middle East, their governments are all run by dictators or monarchs.
Iran is the only country in the world to be ruled by Islamists

Well, first of all, at least originally, Persians were (and maybe still are) Indo-Europeans. They speak Indo-European language. Of course, now the vast majority of them has Semitic admixture but I'm pretty sure that's how it's been even before Islam because, you know, they live in the Middle East. Arab admixture sucks the most though, considering how much they love multi-generational cousin fucking.

>being this insane.

I've got the image , that youth in Iran is very much in favor of secularity? Could they come back to the more European ways in few decades?

I'm ignoring the Kurdish areas. The Iraq country is defended by soldiers using Iranian weapons, technology and training.

What about Yemen, Pakistan, Sudan, Afghanistan?

>that youth in Iran is very much in favor of secularity?
Not all. You’re thinking of western raised diaspora. Maybe a vocal minority of libtards in Northern Tehran but that’s about it. There’s a reason their attempted chimping out during the Arab spring went nowhere.
>Could they come back to the more European ways in few decades?
Nope the Pahlavi monarchy is gone and their spawns are 99% diaspora now.

>Yemen
President was some guy in a western styled suit. Tell me what credentials he has to be the leader of a Muslim country
>Pakistan
Government isn’t Islamic at all. Islamabad might as well be a European city
>Sudan
Same as Yemen
>Afghanistan
Government installed by the US. And like the above, what credentials do any officials in their government have to rule over Muslim land?
And in what way is their government Islamic?

I can't decide if you're dumb enough to be a burger, or deluded enough to be a Saudi in America...

Well didn't the US put in their guy as a puppet, set them up very well in the middle east, gave them nukes and funding etc. and then the retard commies and the hardcore islamists teamed up (as they do for some fucking reason) overthrew the government, the commies all got executed and now Iran are all set up with their own central bank and nukes to protect them

Whatcha doing rabbi

religious superiority

better convert now

The list is incomplete. The Eastern block is almost completely missing.

>dominating
no lol, it only seems that way because america gave them iraq