ITT: Our Favourite Bible Verse

>John 6:35
Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_tiyDiIo4dg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>James 2:14 What good is it, my brothers, if someone says he has faith but does not have works? Can that faith save him? 15 If a brother or sister has nothing to wear and has no food for the day, 16 and one of you says to them, “Go in peace, keep warm, and eat well,” but you do not give them the necessities of the body, what good is it? 17 So also faith of itself, if it does not have works, is dead.
>18 Indeed someone may say, “You have faith and I have works.” Demonstrate your faith to me without works, and I will demonstrate my faith to you from my works. 19 You believe that God is one. You do well. Even the demons believe that and tremble. 20 Do you want proof, you ignoramus, that faith without works is useless? 21 Was not Abraham our father justified by works when he offered his son Isaac upon the altar? 22 You see that faith was active along with his works, and faith was completed by the works. 23 Thus the scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness,” and he was called “the friend of God.” 24 See how a person is justified by works and not by faith alone. 25 And in the same way, was not Rahab the harlot also justified by works when she welcomed the messengers and sent them out by a different route? 26 For just as a body without a spirit is dead, so also faith without works is dead.

Luther blown the fuck out.

The disclaimer page that no one seems to have included in production since the late 1500s which attests to the fictional nature of the publication.

I went through this phase in high school too

>Trump 3:16 and Mika and Joseph came to our celebration; the wife approached, bleeding from her face and begging to be allowed entry. And I said "No".

>Exodus 21:7
>"If a man sells his daughter as a female slave, she is not to go free as the male slaves do.

Oh were playing the re-entering christianity phase, yeah I was here once.

Okay, heres the problem, it wont last, you'll end up realizing that christianity isn't white, never has been, and then you'll be back at square one.

Have fun though, christard

be ye therefore wise as serpents

1 John 4:10-11

Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.Beloved, if God so loved us, we ought also to love one another.

romans 3:10

Ὁ λύχνος τοῦ σώματός ἐστιν ὁ ὀφθαλμός ἐὰν
οὖν ᾖ ὁ ὀφθαλμός σου ἁπλοῦς, ὅλον τὸ σῶμά σου φωτεινὸν ἔσται.

fake

your mom's tits

>Matthew 6:9-13 ; "Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name.Your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation,but deliver us from evil."

I say it every morning, and every night
Basic but it's hopeful

Leviticus 18:22
>Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman. That is detestable.

>Ephesians 2
8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: 9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Colossians 3:12-17

12 Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering;

13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any: even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye.

14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.

15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to the which also ye are called in one body; and be ye thankful.

16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.

17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Ephesians 2:8-9

8For it is by graceyou have been saved,through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God—9not by works,so that no one can boast.

>this kills the protestant

>inb4 someone says christcucks

For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Hebrews 4:12

is there a problem with that?

Ecclesiastes Chapter 12
>Remember your creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come, and the years draw near when you will say, “I have no pleasure in them”; 2 before the sun and the light and the moon and the stars are darkened and the clouds return with[a] the rain; 3 in the day when the guards of the house tremble, and the strong men are bent, and the women who grind cease working because they are few, and those who look through the windows see dimly; 4 when the doors on the street are shut, and the sound of the grinding is low, and one rises up at the sound of a bird, and all the daughters of song are brought low; 5 when one is afraid of heights, and terrors are in the road; the almond tree blossoms, the grasshopper drags itself along[b] and desire fails; because all must go to their eternal home, and the mourners will go about the streets; 6 before the silver cord is snapped,[c] and the golden bowl is broken, and the pitcher is broken at the fountain, and the wheel broken at the cistern, 7 and the dust returns to the earth as it was, and the breath[d] returns to God who gave it. 8 Vanity of vanities, says the Teacher;[e] all is vanity.
>pic inb4

Can't find any, already burned my Bible and threw it in the trash. Every Bible verse I find online sounds like it was written by primitive sand people. Am I looking at the wrong website?

Why would you like this? It doesn't even make sense. Even real Christians get hungry and thirsty.

Matthew 6:3

But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth

despised and rejected

I've been focusing on Matthew 7:2 a lot recently, especially the talk about "fake christians" and people who argue whether President Trump is a christian or not.
>For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
I should always remember to share the mercy I have been given.

in the eyes of man, not before God

youtube.com/watch?v=_tiyDiIo4dg

If Christianity is go great then why are most Christians basically slaves to the Jews?

>Hitler 14:88
"gassèd shall be the kikes, and unto the niggers bringeth the rope"

john 1:1 is the most profound single verse in the entire bible and im truly surprised given how its positioned that we dont have entire movements sprung up based around fully appreciating this single thing. It reveals the nature of the entire universe.

John 16:33 “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.”

The whole gospel is beautiful, but this verse never fails to give me hope that the LORD is with me in everything I do

"I literally cant stop sucking cock" OP 1:45

Ecclesiastes

19For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man hath no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.

20All go unto one place; all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.

21Who knoweth the spirit of man that goeth upward, and the spirit of the beast that goeth downward to the earth?

22Wherefore I perceive that there is nothing better, than that a man should rejoice in his own works; for that is his portion: for who shall bring him to see what shall be after him?

>your
Reeeeeeeeee!

>John 8:32
And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall set you free

Surprised nobody posted this as of yet

I don't have one. It's like asking what my favourite molecule in my own body is.

But I've been thinking about the plague of frogs lately.
Are bodies of water always representative of the unconscious mind? If so, is the plague of frogs directly analogous to population unrest the pharaoh was unconscious of; hence his surprise when it sprang forth from a body of the unknown; in total spite of the fact Moses told him exactly that would happen?