REAL DBSUPER THREAD
this one is SHIT

>Not hakai'ing himself first

Check the timestamps faggot

This one was here first.

>Hakai self
>visits OG Zamasu in the Realm of the Hakai'd

>"I-I was le first!! xD notice me sempai!!!"
stop, both posts were literally posted simultaneous ly.

This ED is lit

youtube.com/watch?v=VcilZJzBtz4

One was already established first

Learn what simultaneous means

They literally showed up simultaneously in the previous thread with both having zero posts. Why are you so assblasted your shit thread is dead? Give up.

It's obvious you're so attention deprived

t. projectionfag.

>All the retards fan theorying that beerus will wish he never met Goku and we'll get eoz
This would result in earth being demolished during rof

>Whis says Goku is too overconfident because he's strong
>gets wrecked by a ring laser
>never learns his lesson
>becomes so overconfident that he throws away all logic and becomes completely retarded
>still so overconfident that he gets hit by a bullet and gets 11 universes destroyed
Goku became retarded the moment Super was conceived.

would you peg a teen-age Vegeta?

now we are asking the real questions.

what a cool gyu

Vegeta always had a widows peak in the canon. Bangs aren't canon

True forgotten best girl.

>Piccolo jobbed to poison
>Gohan's going to job to poison

Like father like son

How long were Gods of Destruction supposed to stay awake?

she'll be back in a special canon filler

I hate when long time characters get forgotten

THIS

however long they feel like- Beerus was stated being especially prone to take years-long naps

what are Sup Forums's thought on the DBGT 1997 Live Show?

youtube.com/watch?v=uwrX5Ing9Ag

Fem Broly is basically the new Launch, the difference is that she wont be forgotten, the DB office or whatever its called wont let her be forgotten like Launch

Zamasu was right.

Reminder that no spics are allowed in here
this is an american board for american people
#MAGA

It doesn't matter if you posta thread by an inch or a mile.

Winning is winning

You'd be retarded to fuck him with your real dick
His sphincter could probably cut through a bank vault if you could fit it all in

CANT WAKE UP

Leave Goku to me

>because racing cars is the manliest thing ever only done by the manliest of manly men that ever manned
>what is a "world record"

Christ, just call me a faggot.
Don't waste my time linking me to TV of all places

Thanks OP, I came on Beerus, he hakai at penis

Reminder that this is the first colored canon SSJ.

Red eyes white hair are just limited colors pages, in the same chapter after the real colors.

she's at Tiens's getting Tri-beamed

I loved the light gold color vs the mustard yellow later on. And the less detail there is gives the impression it's glowing.

>tfw saw the sudden influx of Furfag Universe fighters on esix
im glad im not into bara

Tenshinhan is gay

R.I.P memelord

We will never see Goku this pissed or torn up again.

canon

Dragon Ball Z: A Final, Solitary Battle ~The Father of Z-Warrior Kakarrot, Who Challenged Freeza~
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Dragon Ball
Dragon Ball Kai
-Dragon Ball Z: Defiance in the Face of Despair!! The Remaining Super Warriors – Gohan and Trunks
-Dragon Ball Z: Burn Up!! A Red-Hot, Raging, Super-Fierce Fight (?)
-Dragon Ball Z: The Dangerous Duo! Super-Warriors Can’t Rest (?)
-Dragon Ball Z: Super-Warrior Defeat!! I’m the One Who’ll Win (?)
Dragon Ball: Heya! Son Goku and Friends Return!!
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods
Dragon Ball Z: Revival of “F”
Dragon Ball Super
Neko Majin
Dragon Ball Online

>spics literally think GT was good

DB Online conflicts with Super. Time Patrol Trunks can only exist in a videogame continuity enayways.

>Dragon Ball Online
kanzenshuu.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=17500
nope

>no tails
>no Oozaru

Saiyans need to get their grit back. I hope that at some point in this arc, the main villain puts a curse on Goku,Vegeta and family that makes it impossible for them to use any SSG transformations ever again. They'll be forced to struggle with SSJ3 and Kaioken, maybe even grow their tails back and learn how to control Oozaru from Vegeta. Right now the Saiyan characters are just OP Humans. They don't stand out any more aside from being stronger.

The whole 'Evil Goku' thing is a red herring. Hell even the tournament isn't the main plot.

Dragon Ball Super is about Goku slowly going senile and how his friends and family choose to deal with it.

explain

kai isnt canon. It has the hell scene which contradicts with frieza's hell where he is still in mecha.

so a biography of akira toriyama?

you should visit Sup Forums sometimes
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/367315963/

hes never said anything is canon or not, and its been kanzenshuus stance that there is no official canon since ever

Does anyone have any Dragon Ball artbook torrents?

more canon than z

I wish there were some good Toriyama art books that are not DBZ related

>its been kanzenshuus stance that there is no official canon since ever
then why the fuck are we still bitching over what's canon or not?

Fucking wrong

Canon:
Jaco patrol
Original dragon ball manga
Super
Thats it

Time Patrol Trunks became a time patroller right after his events of the Cell saga.
In Super, he continued to live in his own timeline and never joined the Time Patrollers.
Besides, the whole concept of Time Patrol is purely fan service, just like Dragon Ball Online is a fan service continuity that cannot fit within a true canon continuity because it's just video game lore for a video game universe.

Pic related is about as canon as Jaco Patrol

Fuck off beaner

>implying im dumb enough to think the anime is canon over manga and yet smart enough to use japanese names
also rof has to be canon even for super manga since it skipped that, and toriyama wrote the script pleb

>a collection or list of sacred books accepted as genuine

Do you suck kanzenshuus dick that much?

What those losers say is completely irrelevant to what is canon what isn't. They are a FAN website. Worth as much as Dragon Ball AF. Nothing.

Jaco
Minus
DB manga
Trunks the story manga
Super

Overall that's it, Toriyama has never said X is canon or anything, but that are the things that fit cleanly.

The only thing I remember about canon is Toriyama saying that GT is a "side-story" and the movies was something similar.

> implying minus is not canon
Fuck off hernandez and cry somewhere else hernandez

See and Faggot

I want teenage Vegeta to peg me!

>What those losers say is completely irrelevant to what is canon what isn't.

Just like the anons in these threads, so again: why the fuck are we still bitching over what's canon or not?

super autists who dont like the movies
bardock autists who cant accept parts of the special still being canon after minus

brolyene is gonna make it worse

Toriyama wrote Jaco, that automatically makes it canon even if you don't like it.

There are cures for that you know. Step one is being rich.
>oh no what is he talking about blah blah

better fan website for db than Sup Forums

not the forums though

he literally wrote the script for rof which isnt in the super manga

Minus will never be canon.

Please anyone that disagrees with me kill yourself right now. I do not wish to read your opinions on this website anymore. You are human waste.

youtube.com/watch?v=DJcuDgVYjgI

The Jap Opening is the only thing about GT I like, its probably the best intro

too bad its all shit besides that

That's just GT.
You can watch GT and pretend they did lose their god powers.

are you avoiding the question?

Toriyama never stated the canoncity of DBO, neither Herms is getting the info from his ass.

honestly along with the existence of Time Patrol Trunks and awful shit like "Cell-X", DBO can't possibly fit into the hypothetical canon

Absalon must take place in the Hakai realm! It all adds up...

i think thats a false flag

>Minus will never be canon.

But it is

>Minus will never be canon.
Why? Just because you dont like it ahmed? Or is it an insult to your fictional shitgod?

Don't reply to me again. I'm tired of your kazenzu shilling, and your lack of brain capacity to infere things.

How the fuck is Minus not canon

All that shit fits in perfectly

Bardock Father of Goku
Jaco the Galactic Patrolman
Dragon Ball(Manga)
History of Trunks
Yo Son Goku and his friends return
Battle of Gods
Revival of “F”
Dragon Ball Super (Manga)

These guys are right. Anyone saying otherwise is a dumbfuck who needs to leave now or a bait slut

There is always one attention whore cunt who makes a second thread and shits all over the first one because of some weird emotional problems. You are so obviously that cunt

Not liking it doesn't make it less canon

we havent seen the ending of trunks arc in manga tho rite

and cell-x, i mean, do i really need to mention all the other contrived villain comebacks in dragon ball

Just because it was in GT isn't reason enough to dismiss or deride. Toriyama created an interesting alien race and he is slowly turning them into Angels.

Neko majin no is canon?

You know that would be depressing as fuck.

>nitpicking

No. This is ridiculous. Goku's now far dumber, less serious, and more amoral than he was as a 12 year old. Toriyama played up Goku's ignorance, most of which was delivered dead pan, for the Pilaf Saga, but in Red Ribbon most of the humor didn't come from Goku's stupidity but from the incompetence and bizarre quirks of guys like Ninja Murasaki and General Blue.

As for EoZ, Pan respected Goku as her grandpa, he acted like one, and when Uub came into the picture he was believable as a mentor figure. He also wasn't the constant butt of humor centered around how idiotic he was.

Black's arc ended too soon.

Agree Y/N ?

>ITT

>DB Canon:
>Things I like

>Non-canon
>Things I don't like

No pablo.
Vegeta still works for frieza in neko. Also its just parody

neko majin z 5 pleb

You're quoting me on 2 posts here, but that's clearly not the case. Did you see the time posted for the OPs? They were literally poted simultaneously and for some reason everyone flooded the second one.