Dragon Ball Super

Would you like to see the return of Oozaru elements in future saiyan lore and design?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1vX4f-hUd8
youtube.com/watch?v=VcilZJzBtz4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because Oozaru a slow, lumbering monkeys and they can't afford to animate anything that has a punch that consists of less than 1 frame.

It would be nice if some of the Monkey stuff came back

I wonder what the reason for completely dropping the tails was irl

It was such an iconic part of Gokus original design

>slow
Well someone wasn't paying attention.

Not really, They are too slow for the modern pace of the anime.

They literally did it golden with Hit's frame skip punches ability.

Really smart on their part to not animate anything at all.

They'll keep focusing on different colored hair to boost toy sales.

Toriyama being Toriyama, if they didn't have tails, then he wouldn't have to draw them anymore and it'd be easier to draw.
I think that's also how Super Saiyan was gold.
He realized "hey, I can save a bunch of time on inking if I make his hair become a light color".

saiyajin with tails are best saiyajin
its cus toriyama got tired of drawing them

Are you really so triggered that you have to go make your own thread when a new one was posted before yours?

He implied only "spics" would like Broly.

SSBlue Oozaru when?

>other thread was posted and linked first
>this is the active one
huh
alright

Reminder

Mexicans really like Z and GT for the fights and explosions

They hate Original DB and Super because its too light hearted and has comedy in it instead of constant fights

There can be no slice of life episodes inbetween arcs , no jokes , no nothing but fights constantly

Spics enjoy edgy fights and are the kind of fans who make Super Saiyan 100 fan characters with hair so long its like a river

Aka Mexicans are the most cancerous kind of DB fan

Nothing wrong with that to be quite honest. My wife's son is really happy when I get him new toys.

Makes it easy for Christmas and other festivities' presents.

Probably , its a damn shame if thats the case

Would have been worth the effort to keep it as part of his design

Perhaps he shouldn't have used an ugly post and a boring subject?

different colored fur!

No, they can't possibly make them move like normal characters or they would look retarded. Go rewatch any scene with an Oozaru, they move "fast" but you see all their movements.

Shut the fuck up you American shitposter. I'm Chilean and literally no one likes GT.

NO
O
N
E

>he has no nose and his wife is a robot
gets me every time

OP is a cock sucking faggot

To be quite honest the screenshot he took didn't seem to be using MPC+HC + MadVR.

So in other words, it was a plebeian's post. This OP was made with a manga image, which shows his patrician's taste. It's easy to know which thread I'm gonna participate in.

Spic here, fuck you, i like db

But why do Mexicans like fights and explosions so much?

Spics watched Dragon Ball before Dragon Ball Z because our TV stations actually weren't fucking retarded like yours, America.

If you are gonna insult something, start by insulting your jewish companies that refused to pay for the original OST of the anime.

Spics watched dragon ball the way it was meant to be watched. We appreciate Dragon Ball much more than you will ever know.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t1vX4f-hUd8

why is it so good

t. lonely faggot op from his 1 post thread.

>Spics watched dragon ball the way it was meant to be watched. We appreciate Dragon Ball much more than you will ever know.
hurts cuz it's tru

are you stupid?

because they come from a more barbaric culture of course

Probably because your a druggie right?

You made your thread after new one was posted, why just so you can be the OP? How immature are you?

Sage

__________________________________________________________________ZAMASU___________________________________________________

You have the autism. That's why.

It's not though, hell, even the Buu saga ED was better

Friendly reminder that Bra is canon.

They were made simultaneously you dumbass.

This, it's a really weird fight choreography because of the size difference.
Hence why GT brings it back but then also has a way to essentially shrink it down into regular size.

nah no thanks for oozaru, but i would love to get raditz / bardock back. just imagine a family reunion arc, six people of the goku family line with raditz and bardock powered up and useful again, maybe even a bit of interplay with vegeta and raditz since raditz obeys vegeta but now vegeta is good.
I'd suck off toriyama for this.

Nigga, the other thread is straight ass.
>Shit quality OP pic
>stupid retarded meme OP
>nothing engaging

this one has:
>High quality manga panel
>well constructed OP that encourages deep discussion on future series events and plot ideas
fuck you and you're gay ass thread.

One was made first, dumb mongoloid

Sage and reminder that is the new thread. OP just mad he didn't make one first.

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!!!!!

Who fucking cares about who is the OP. This is an anonymous board, you fucking retards.

Let's just stay in this one because it already has more replies.

I'm not even mad, that's not even me shitposting in your dead thread either.

What was the general consensus of this fight?

Was Vegeta in the wrong for blowing up Nappa? Should the fight have lasted longer? Should Goku have let him go?

Why do people watch this trash

>Was Vegeta in the wrong for blowing up Nappa?
Yes because that Ki blast to annhilate Nappa should have costed him some energy, why gimp yourself just to show off?

yeah but not the best Bra

not to mention most of these beaners are from fucking Sup Forums

>that one GT loving autist who kept spamming pages of that unprofessional DBAF doujin to spite Suiper fans, despte that it's also put it's self canon to Super

>fight
it was just goku toying with fodder

This ED is the best DBSuper ever had

youtube.com/watch?v=VcilZJzBtz4

Best bra is the kind that opens in the front

OP is probably some autist just waiting until the bump limit each thread so he can continue to leave his shitstain of a thread on the catalog

People like that have insecurity issues

*worst

what the guy says in the first 15 seconds don't understand but love how it sounds
this one has an actual topic and good question you should feel bad and NO being first means just that being first nothing else

My second favorite, I unironically liked the previous one more

Nappa was a fucking moron that Vegeta put up with because Frieza assigned all three of the saiyans together
Nappa's fate was sealed, even had Vegeta not killed him, he would have been killed by frieza when he got back.
Pretty much the only thing that kept Vegeta from being killed when he got back was that frieza was gone.

Because it has Dragon Ball on the name

>people actually caring who's the OP

Why do people do this? Does it even matter? Both of you have some serious autism to argue over it.

t. butthurt op from the other dead thread.

good kek but some of that seems fucky, like why does vegito refer to bulma as his wife and why does goku refer to him as another person?

The One True OTP.

That Vegito is from a timeline where Goku and Vegeta never defused, and because Goku was technically dead for 7 years at that point, Vegito married Bulma because Vegeta was the only half that occupied the Earth still(even though he killed himself).

>that awesome 2 part episode of Krillin and Goku training together again with master roshi
>Goku not remembering a damn thing

uub is canon and there is nothing you can do about it

ok but why does ginyu slut it up so much. why is ginyu in bra's body in the first place

alright thx user

Would you let the Big Gete Star allow you to cheat death?

>People like that have insecurity issues
Oh how ironic.

Bra in this timeline was born from Vegito. Meaning she has Goku and Vegeta's genes combined. So Bra is essentially the female Gohan who always trains. She's OP as fuck and Ginyu took over her body(Ginyu from another timeline).

>If it weren't for the fact that this might be the only animated version of this story that we'll get, unless they plan on remaking all the Super arcs into feature films, I'd stick with the manga.
Fucking this, I wish the manga was weekly, Toei is fucking trash.

He seems to be extremely upset no one posted in his thread even though his was first by a fraction of a minute.

Gine is cute

Cooler a best movie villain

sumbuddy explain the joke ik it is from the tfs cooler movie

She's only 1/4 saiyan though. I figured her genes would be too weak to go SSJ.

that doesnt answer the essential question of why is ginyu slutting it up in her body so much and why do i like it so much

Feels good to win internet fights, doesn't it?

Toyo wouldn't get enough time to get his storyboards checked by Tori if the manga was weekly

Bra is a half Saiyan. And this thing about a quarter Saiyan not being able to go SS is pure headcanon.

I am the biggest Toriyama and Toyo fanboy but they would never commit to a weekly publication.
Toyotaro enjoys giving us an authentic experience by getting his shit reviewed by Toriyama himself, I don't think they can ever produce something on a regular basis that gets reviewed by Toriyama on such a tight schedule.
If it was Toriyama solo-ing the project it's possible but that's not the case.
Also they're using Super to carry the sales of VJump, that won't change considering Chief Editor of Shueisha's Dragon Ball Room.Akio Iyoku is also the editor of VJump.

Can confirm. Most people here hasn't read the manga or watched the original DB and still have a boner for GT.

gine is so cute

What? She's half saiyan.

The way Toriyama is so quick to ditch tails tells me you only need a drop of saiyan to go SSJ

I haven't read that far, don't know if it's actually an edit or not, but only Ginyu can take himself out of someones body, and BRa is probably right next to Vegito and Broly as the strongest in DBM. So Ginyu can do whatever the fuck he wants, which means being a slut and pissing off Vegito.

Oh, I must have been thinking of Pan. Gomen.

It's on Xenoverse 2

At least now we know who wins between Vegito Blue and Gogeta 4.
The answer is neither, because they are both incapable of delivering a killing blow without being interrupted by the fusion wearing off.

PREDICTION: The World of Nothing is a clever trick to save on animation costs and have better fight choreography.

Prove me wrong.

You think these guys are the saiyans of universe 9 and 4? Cant wait for super furry god.

Yeah, fuck yeah.

Vegito blue.

Blue>4 and Potara>Dance

So?

Basil is getting raped by Buu and you know it.

salagir is uckin weird

He doesnt have super furry god. He's the nappa of their group.

They're the perfect couple.

Why does everything have to be a saiyan?