NK FINAL LAUNCH ALERT

Launch is expected within 36hrs of this post. Mattis earlier today stated that the Pentagon does not believe NK can hit USA yet - forcing Kim to prove his arsenal. This will be the final test launch/detonation before war.
atimes.com/article/next-n-korea-missile-test-occur-around-december-17-csis/

>North Korea launching a missile
>News

Pick one

>WW3 erupts from one too many tests by NK

>One too many tests by NK
>Tests
Oh boy wouldn't that suck if they just kept testing missiles and never did anything else with their time
>tfw that's exactly what they've been doing for years and will do for a long time

>and ends with one too many thad

yeah it's been going on for literally decades my guy

Big if true. Also
>we might be invading this Christmas
>will be in Pyongyang by New Year
NEAT

>long time
>Mattis w/ free reign of the US military
no one has a long time

nothing will happen. nothing ever happens

>testing missiles, as is needed in any military development
>they start off shitty, everyone raff at you
>constant testing makes them good
>they are almost at real threat level
(You)

I really hate that Americans abbreviate everything they say. They will speak like "YQEFQEYSIQEWB" soon. There is definetly something wrong with this nation.

Do it already. I'm tired of waiting for that ww3.

If I had a dollar for every time I've heard this, I'd have like... a bunch of dollars.

LOL every single test before July 2017 was a meme. HS-14 and all after were very serious.. welcome to nuclear NK.

given that analysts said they are also preparing another nuke test ... interesting times.

You suppose if the trajectory were at all threatening we would shoot it down?

Let's say NO fucks the test up and the middle is going to land on Japan somehwere. I highly doubt it has a nuke on it. But would we use it as an opportunity to shoot it down and act as if it was a real attack?

We should just shoot the fucker out of the sky no matter what and say it was headed straight for DC.

We need a fucking happening god damnit.

I hate it but I agree with you. War sucks but this country is in dire need of one. A big one. Not just some shit fight in the middle east. We need something to slap the taste of gender studies and skinny jeans out of our mouths.

Exactly.

We need an enemy that can do more than fuck sheep and blow themselves up.

We need another Vietnam. But this time we go in with no restraint and burn it to the ground and make Mexico pay for it. Why the fuck not?

Those motherfuckers.

If any of you americans ever get elected as president, the first thing you need to do is

1. Nuke the norks, including all of china
2. Gas the kikes

how hard is it to get some CIAniggers to aim the fucking thing at guam or california and get this shit overwith

>NK has nukes
>Pentagon missing $29 trillion
>9/11 2

But Trumps stopping the false flag with the first ever Pentagon audit