Dwemer

Playing Skyrim..

The dwemer has vanished, whole race is gone as its culture and advanced technology, huge loss for the world.

Meanwhile IRL, what if all the niggers would disappear what kind of loss would humanity suffer?

Surely no loss in culture or technology..

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SKYRIM BELÅNGS TO THE NÅRDS

I believe in you, Sven.

Chase those dirty Khajiit, Argonians and Dunmer out of your lands.
You don't have to suffer the migration quotas from decreed from on-high by dirty imperials in Cyrodiil

yeah pretty much, we have everything to lose and they have everything to gain. it cant carry on like this where they keep on taking and taking from us, and they call us evil fro telling them to stop taking. the time for kindness will soon be over. we will build the numinex or w/e and go to the ascendant dimension free of them all.

Mysteries small dicked wh*te bois will never know

Imperials aren't the main issue. There is a small group of extremely powerful individuals known as the ((( Thalmor ))) that have been manipulating imperials, Nords, Bretons and other races into fighting each other. They also want us to abandon our traditions and stop worshipping Thalos.

Culture yes.
Technology, probably not to a major extent.

>what if all the niggers would disappear
i just got back from the supermarket and saw literally like 8 fully black niggers. I DONT KNOW WHERE THEY KEEP COMING FROM, I SEE MORE AND MORE OF THEM EVERY FUCKING DAY

>what if all the niggers would disappear what kind of loss would humanity suffer?

The thalmar are the only thing that triggers my lycanthropy, i swear I have it under control, except when they come around

>dwemer has vanished
incorrect!
they became falmer.

No wtf? Falmer were the snow elves, they were pretty based before (play the vampire dlc).

If the niggers disappeared so would the lock industry bc no one would have to worry about being robbed

Falmers are Snow Elves.

Dwemers opened portals to Oblivion and left to space travel in other dimensions.

i hated that dlc, I pretend that the forgotten city is actual cannon dlc for skyrim when i play.

You dont need to play the dlc to know this, they tell you in the game many times.

mandatory reply blackboi jew
encyclopediadramatica.rs/The_Great_Black_Dick_Hoax

Daily reminder that Dunmers are white and based.

>dunmer
>human
pick one

trust a turk to say dunmer are white. dunmer are basically muslm turkroaches lol.

they are fucking grey

Don't fall for her nigger tricks.

stfu nordfags you don't even have resistance to fire lol
pathetic

Oy vey stop worshipping your gods goyim

This, Ulfric is an asset to the Thalmor and the Thalmor make themselves appear to be on both sides just to keep the war going. Their plan is to swoop in and regain control and power over Tamriel. They believe they are God's chosen people and their lifespans can go up to thousands of years. Eerily similar to Jews.

GTFO leeches

>political discussion
un-ironically kill yourself

nigga i be breton and sheit i got all kinds of resistance nigga

Who /dunmer masterrace/ here?

It's kinda ridiculous that facts are raycuss

>skyrim
>not morrowind
Also dwemer played around with heart of lorkhan and shifted out if existence. Common theory is their souls now power their own god numidium.

Also dunmer used to be fair skinned until they got blacked by azura

>nords
>not nordcucks

True, but a dunmer could not survive in the cold very well. Perhaps it would be best if the Dunmer stay in Morrowind, and the Nords stay in Skyrim.

Second genocide on Bretons, when? Bretons are mutts with elven blood

Pharoahs werent black you decommissioned rotor tiller.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4555292/Study-mummies-reveals-Turkish-European.html

Actually the dwemer is the jews. This universe is written and made by people like ((toddhoward)).

They see themselves as a thinker race of superior beings that are above the other petty races.

The profecy of their disappearance is the same as the "6 million of your people shall vanish, and you shall return and found the state of israel".

Inb4 it turns out the dwemer returned to some realm of oblivion, and became godlike.

>dumner is turks and iranians.
>nords are nords.
>argonians are south american indigenous.
>imperials are south europeans, and some middle europ stuff.
>kajiit are like a mix of a few things, but Generally they are thieves and get high, niggers of the universe.
>thalmor are fascists that hate the lesser races. Litterally nazi germany tier. The wood elves are french, occupied by nazi germany.

Don't forget Bretons are Bretons. Thalmor actually also have some British admixture, their home island even being named Summerset Isle. Needless to say, the redguards are moors/arabs. The Akaviri are Japanese with some imperial Chinese influences.

Who are eastern euros then?

They are not really found in TES, as far as I know.

Dunmer are closer to oriental asian and hindu.
Nords are scandi
Argonians are aztecs/south american natives like you said
Kajiit are gypsy scum
Imperials are south euro
Thalmor are aryan

>Dunmer are closer to oriental asian and hindu.
No, they are literally based on Zoroastrianism and the ancient Persians. They worship the fire.

>what if all the niggers would disappear what kind of loss would humanity suffer?

less orcs, that's for sure

Literally $8