Mexico would noy pay for the wall

and US needs more hardworking mexicans. We need an inmigration reform to legalize 35 M of dreamers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_opium_in_China
open.library.ubc.ca/cIRcle/collections/ubctheses/24/items/1.0103616
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Canadians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/16/mexico-refugees-canada_n_16052976.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages
thetoptens.com/best-sounding-languages/
youtube.com/watch?v=V5bRdtnkomw&t=35s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah fuck you spic. Fix your own nation instead of trying to leech off others.

Fix your fucking country, then America can talk about immigration

Piss off. Your people give nothing positive to the US.

You're right come on over I love Mexicans XD

You are all a bunch of losers. Fix your drug cartels before exporting your people to a country that doesn't need your retarded mentality.

US need us.

This.

as a commercial cum dump, yeah they need you. Why do you think you are the only nigger country in NAFTA? NAFTA gives the U.S the right to throughly fuck any inferior country from a technological standpoint who agrees to their partnership. That is why they need you, an all-you-can-fuck open-bar buffet of markets to explore. Simple as that. They don't need your people. They have 300 million people. Some would say that is way more than enough. If you want to make a case for skilled workers, then fine. But do you really believe the U.S. has less skilled workers than Mexico, or that their pool is so small they have to import it from somewhere else ? The only way I'd actually consent to the idea that the U.S. needs other people stepping in, would be if you are , on average, more skilled than the average U.S. citizen. If you are going there to work on fucking MCDonalds, then there is a problem. Same reason why I am only thinking of going there when I am 100% sure I am more skilled than they are, which will be after I get my PhD and finish my studies in other two languages (which I am studying on parallel to knowing portuguese, spanish and English perfectly). Other than that, you are just creating problems for people you don't even know and can't impose on.

trump wants to deport this

Americans need to send those dreamers back to dream in their actual home countries.

>Why do you think you are the only nigger country in NAFTA?

because the countries above me are descendants of germans, british, nords and frenchman, the master race.

Not all mexican americans works at maccas, its a stereotype. there are 3rd mexican american generation that are getting an education.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Americans

Hablas castellano? hablemoslo entonces doctor brasuca jajajajajaja

You don't want that back?

>implying she would ever try to illegally immigrate to the US
>implying she's not lower upper-class in Mexico, meaning she literally has 5 goblins cater to her housework

>trump wants to deport a parasite
Yeah? And?

Try for once in your miserable existence to hire a President that gives two shits about nation and people. Your problems begin at home. Clean your room, Paco.

tattoos degenerate, yes, yes, go away now

Dreamers? You misspelled illegal wetbacks.

>Mexico would noy pay for the wall
You already are. There is a 2% transaction
tax for all money transfers to Mexico from
the U.S.

this shows that we need you to stay where you are

mexican illegals are going into the bean bin,you will pay for the wall,and you will take your pedros back paco

Yes, as trading partners.

Stay there and trade with us.

>US needs more hardworking mexicans.
Why? Niggers can be made to work for free.

sod off achmed.

vicente fuchs said fuck you we wont pay for a wall.

Put a remittande tax on wire transfers to mexico. Mexico pays for wall. Fuck you they wont. Its Mexicans s fucking fault it is necessary. Stay in your la mordida corrupt nightmare, shitskins

>maccas
Fucking Kiwi fags.

You are the type of immigrant we love.

Come home, monkey man.

>shitskins

THROW THEM THE HELL OUT OF OUR COUNTRY

you might want to look up their immigration policies, because they don't want you there with no "work experience" or above certain "age", also, 2 languages and a PhD from a 3rd World country aren't as impressive as you think they are.

At least chinks can do mire than sell drugs and steal.
We had to put in travel visas to keep you fucking burdens of bean from showing up and making fraudulent adylum claims. 90% were fraudulent and it backed up our entire immigration system. Your dishonest brethren have no shame, no honor and nothing to offer my country so stop fucking coming here, parasite.

>At least chinks can do mire than sell drugs and steal.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sino-Japanese_War

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_opium_in_China

they started the drug war, lol

we dont go to your shitty country hong kong. dont be stupid, canada is a frozen shithole.

Who? Never heard of him

Another day in mexicant paradise.

>Trump wants to deport this

Is he a faggot?

he is. my turkish friend.

Legalize them back to where they came from I agree

>we dont go to your shitty country

Oh look, a Mexican, lying.

open.library.ubc.ca/cIRcle/collections/ubctheses/24/items/1.0103616

>Between the years 2008 and 2009, Mexican refugee claims accounted for 25% of the total amount of applications for asylum made in Canada. However, the rate of acceptance of this particular group went as low as 11% in 2008 and 9% in 2009. For the Canadian government, these numbers were an indicator of fraud on the part of Mexicans who just wanted to collect welfare benefits and immigrate as economic refugees. In 2009, in an attempt to decrease these numbers, the Canadian government imposed visa restrictions in order prevent Mexicans from getting into Canada without having a pre-screening process.

STAY OUT PARASITE

How much to fuck that qt in the arse?

The Mexican ancestry population in Canada is quite small despite Canada's proximity to Mexico and especially when compared to the United States where as of July 2014, there were 35,320,579 Mexican Americans comprising 11.1% of the population (see Mexican American).

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah, we are not interested in go to your shitty irrelevant chinese kingdom.

Today there are about 100,000 Mennonites living in Mexico, whose ancestors arrived via Canada.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canadian_Mexicans

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHA THERE ARE MORE CANADIANS HERE THAN MEXICANS THERE HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

are there really 35M dreamers? so there is a chance that they get deported? That is like half of all "legals"

We need more hard working Guatemalans.

The Mexicans around here are lazy as fuck. Especially their kids.

Guatemalans > Mexicans

Mexicans gtfo

You have no choice but to pay for the wall pablo one way or the other, with tarifs on your exports to the US and such things, or with a direct payment. Also with a law in your constitution that says you can't change mexicos demographics, it's probably not very smart to act like a fucking victim if the US doesn't want to be flooded with illegals from mexico. Your guilt tripping might've worked some years ago but people are realizing how much bullshit it really is.

Guatemalans?

Did the Mennonites lie to your government about seeking asylum, taking the spots of people in need so they could collect welfare?

Your people are a fucking cancer after my tax dollars. Stay the fuck home and get some value, leech. You are currently irredeemable and objectively would make Canada a worse place to live.

Yes you will, leeches. And it will be glorious day for Human Civilization.

Mexico desperately needs these 35 million mexicans back so they can improve the mexican economy. Isn't that what you say? Mass import of immigrants = boost in economy. Damn imagine if the US just sends 35 million mexican illegals back to mexico. MEXICO SUPERPOWER BY 2025!

>MEXICO SUPERPOWER BY 2025!

Either that or they hit the Indian population density singularity and then it's calle mierda time.

Just because you go to work doesn't mean you actually accomplish anything. The Mexifags here laze around the jobsite doing as little as possible. Meanwhile the Guatemalans and Salvadorians are working their asses off. Don't try to fool me with stats. I see this shit all day everyday.

no mexicans go there, chinks are controlling your realty, thats bad for your economy. Mexicans go to Canada as tourists or study.

While approximately 5,000 Mexicans enter Canada each year as temporary students or contract workers for agriculture, these are not counted as immigrants because of their explicitly temporary legal status. Unlike the United States’ Bracero program, the temporary-worker program in Canada has various mechanisms to discourage workers from overstaying their permits.[2] On the other hand, there is a moderate number of Mexican citizens who, after not being able to attain legal status in the U.S., settle in Canada to try (and in many cases succeed) to secure a much more favorable path to citizenship.[citation needed]

its because Mexico is better than Canada.

>calle mierda time
CAGA EN LA CALLE

we dont need boost our economy, we are the 11th richest country right now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)

>We need
>Mexican flag
>We need

What's this we shit? What you need is for your country to be unfucked by the cartels and various corrupt politicians. And what WE need north of the border is you fucks to respect our laws.

He is right.

>we dont need boost our economy, we are the 11th richest country right now.
Let's see how you do when you get 35 million of your citizens back and have to pay for them.
I mean they cost the US over 110 billion every year. Enjoy!

>we don't need boost to your economy
Wow you didn't get the joke did you. Mass immigrants are NOT a boost to any fucking economy jackass, it's the opposite. But i'm just using that pathetic argument against the people who peddle it, because it's so easy to dismantle.

Then why are Mexicans so eager to leave Mexico? Under this logic, shouldn't these so-called "dreamers" be clamoring to get back to their beloved home nation? Apparently the "muh GDP" argument is bunk.

>Mass immigrants are NOT a boost to any fucking economy jackass, it's the opposite

US , a mass inmigration country.

richest country in the world

california, 6th richest country.

wtf lol

>leave

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Controlled immigration is fine, illegal immigration costs us money, no matter how you look at it.

Then why do people act like it's a death sentence to be sent back?

NAFTA is just for cheaper labor you dumbass. The US isn't fucking anyone except its own people by denying them the chance to benefit from being part of the supply chain of American technology.

But sure, rationalize why American products are made in Mexico. Not everyone in America is an engineer and needs a way to provide for a family too. What do you know though.

I'd just rather throw them off a helicopter.

because they dont speak a word in spanish? and they dont know the mexican culture?

It is Luke Skywalker's Hologram that fights Kylo Ren, not the actual Luke!
There ya go! Spoiled the film for ya rednecks

hahahahahahahaahahhaha nice one. Im gonna watch coco instead.

Wealth here is a meme. It's only an illusion of prosperity. We have almost immeasurable debt, most of which is owed back to the citizens after years of the government having plundered social security and medicaid.

I hope lots of people read this. I currently reside in, as well as was born and raised, in Modesto California.I am a white 17 year old male, and I have been bullied growing up, and it was always either a filthy nigger or spic. They are fucking leeches on this city. They are the trashiest most disgusting creatures. They always have at least 5 screaming fucking brats who have no decency, they walk on tables in restaurants and the parents do absolutely nothing. My high school has a bunch of muslims who barely know a lick of English. A faggot teacher I had (a white male) said he went to a mosque after Trump was elected to cry. Had he told them he was gay haha. The commie school also hosted a workshop to teach them how to apply for government assistance via the Dream Act (fuck that shit, seriously).Most niggers spics and dune coons are absolute trash who contribute nothing and are a parasite. They only dream of taking over the white man. I absolutely hate it here in Commiefornia, and I plan to move out as soon as possible. This is quite possibly the most cucked state. Hear my plea folks; we need all illegals and non contributing non-white people out of this country. It makes me sad to see what this country has become. Any Red state recommendations? Preferably one with not a lot of natural disasters.

Wow! 35 million hard workers for the USA? !?! Sounds like the exact number that would Make Mexico Great Again. Then you could tear down your barbed wire and machine gun tower border fence with Guatemala. And stop deporting Central American economic migrants. Face it, the Jews have you guys spun around as bad as us. Guatemalans and Salvadorans are your beaners job stealers. Your own comedian, Carlos Ballarta, in his Netflix (very funny guy btw) comedy special made a joke about this. He said in Guadalajara, (Mexico's richest city according to my coworkers) he has to pretend to be Guatemalan just to get a job in his own country. Fix. Your. Own. House. And get the fuck out of my spare bedroom.

I hope a nigger rapes you, you are in our kingdom.

That's horseshit. Most of them speak spanish perfectly well. You're not fooling anyone. Your arguments are self defeating. Give up.

Fuck off you aspic. No one wants your rotten shitty and useless kind. Fucking leech.

Fuck you. You are just sad that you have to invade a great country because your entire race is disgusting shit.

Mexico is not a race, stupid nigger.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

you invaded my country first, its karma hahahahahahahahahahahah

california forever mexican.

Deport that rat

shame on you achmed, we have german blood.

You are a fucking idiot who obviously can't comprehend a language that is somehow too sophisticated for you. I never said Mexicans were a race, retard. All hispanics/latinos/whatever the fuck you are is disgusting. Literal filth. The reason your country is so fucking terrible is because it is filled cock-suckers like you. And the reason America is going to shit is because of your kind.

>In 2008, the year before the visa was introduced, there were 9,000 claims lodged, making up nearly a quarter of all claims filed that year.

>Cost of lifting visas was pegged at $261 million

m.huffingtonpost.ca/2017/04/16/mexico-refugees-canada_n_16052976.html

How do I keep dishonest mexican welfare leeches from claiming asylum in my country and fucking over refugees in actual danger?

Appealing to their human decency doesnt sound effective.

Also, we paid for Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California. Look it the fuck up. And your kind is so fucking awful that you have to claim you were from superior people. Just like the niggers with "WE WUZ KANGS N SHEEEIT!" They were fucking dickwashers for white people.

Fuck you. You are just sad that you have to invade a great country because your entire race is disgusting shit.

you just said it, dumbass.

your language is horrible, Spanish is like Italian, the master language,

America is going to shit not thanks to hardworking mexicans, its thanks to the Jews, you are just a newfag and spoiled brat.

And what, pray tell, are you trying to prove? Also, your language is the fucking worse. I'd rather put a fucking blowtorch in my ear than your AYYE AYE AYE CHICO ME ENCHILADA EL GRINGO NYENYENYENYE> You all sound like fucking bratty children. And I know that kikes are for globalization. And you are just as bad because you can't leave well alone. You still have so much to learn.

No one paid for Texas. Texians fought for their independence, and they got it when they buttfucked the Mexican army. We then joined the US voluntarily.

"Hard-working Mexicans" Selling drugs, fucking disgusting whores, and getting welfare is not "hard-working".

The American government did pay Mexico for the land we took, the last I heard. Including for Texas. If you have a reputable source that says other wise, I will gladly accept.

Spanish language is beautiful, its a romance language, much better than your shitty nordcuck horrible dialect.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Romance_languages

>mexican
>posting a mutt meme
>mestizos make up a majority of mexico's population
lol

Your guttural language is terrible! It doesn't matter if it's a romance language. Look up the origins of that term. It obviously doesn't mean what you think it means.

Mexicans are so retarded, I tell you. I live in a city in California where nearly half the population is either a spic or a nigger. They all are literally retarded.

No.

thetoptens.com/best-sounding-languages/

Spanish sound better than English.

I know both languages, you only English, I think I know more than you in this topic

Except your English is absolutely terrible. I am a completely fluent speaker of the English language. Your grammar is mediocre. I have no doubt your native language is equally as awful.

And I hear Spanish and English every fucking day. Just because I don't speak it doesn't mean I know just how awful Spanish is. It is a language as wretched and vile as its native speakers.

>
Low quality bait. I know 2 languages, you only one. I know more than you. For me, your are an ignorant person of 17 years that dont know anything about Hispanic culture nor my language.

My language is sweet and soft, your barbaric language sound very ugly.

youtube.com/watch?v=V5bRdtnkomw&t=35s

t. butthurt spic

This is the average Mexican woman.

>>implying she's not lower upper-class in Mexico, meaning she literally has 5 goblins cater to her housework
>5 goblins
KEK. You have me in tears, schlomo.

I can confirm this.

Literal goblins

how fucked is that other guy, knowing what is going to happen!

America needs more European immigrants, no more spic trash.

a mexican using the 56% memes is fucking hilarious given how you people are even more mongrel than us