What is the iPhone trying to say here?

Racist AI

fucking kek

Hahaha!!!

Kel. They don't even look similar.

They have different hairstyles I guess.

they don't?

Don't give your co-worker your phone.

What are you talking about, they look exactly the same.

kek

Dey rook same

No.
>Lefts eyelid is slightly larger.
>Right has a slender face and larger forehead.
>Noses are completely different.
>Hairstyles are different
>Eyebrows different.

Only thing I see similar is the eyes and the skin tone.

All chinks look the same.

Vewy vewy simurraw.

One of them will have to get face surgery like in that movie face-off and fuck the other person's husband. That is the only way to resolve this issue.

Is the picture meant to prove something?

Yesterday I was in the tub when I saw a qt castiza (1/4 indian, 3/4 spaniard white) with her iPhone X.

She was the epithome of the applefan. A consumer who wears apple products as luxury fashion and status brand.

Also It came to my mind the question: why do americans don't want to breed with castizas? That's a nice way of bleaching. We are not talking here about niggers nor asians. Spaniard blood is best blood.

>captcha: corrido trevo (

what phone do you use?

Chinks literally do all look the fucking same

my fucking sides

Don't take photos of people without their permission user, it's rude.

/thread

>chingchong britbong detected
Just because you can tell your kind apart from very slight differences doesn't mean that most humans or technology can, user.

Why do you want so badly for us to breed with your women? Seriously what the hell

>Negroid or Albinoid
>Humans
Choose one.

I have been on a several fairs in Asia due to my business. There are tons of vendors and suppliers from Asia shwong their stuff in boothes.
I usually have a list of companies i have to go to and place orders or sell stuff.
It happens very often that i think that the chink women in the both i'm standing in is the exact same i have talked to ten minutes ago.

Go on a fucking chink website that shows women and you know what i'm talking about.
They nearly all look the same.
Even the butterface ones are just copies of other butterfaced ones.

It's a special experience being in China and literally walking amongst "clones" the whole fucking day.
I talked to a korean guy about this and he said that even asians themselfes have hard to distinguish between many girls and guys.
It happens very often that he is confronted with random people walking up to him calling him a name that isn't his.
He also said to me that he would barely able to indentify some of his former classmates. Especially girls look very similar.
But he also said that chink women look even more similar each other than korean girls that often have individual face characteristics.

iPhone could only bear to look at either of them for a microsecond before saying fml not that again

What the fuck is this post lmao
Some public transit creep that wants foreigners to fuck his women. What the hell is wrong with you?

They don't even look alike

ARHH
ROOK
SAME

I can see a difference, but on the whole a lot of chinks look the same.

okay I will breed with her

t. Pablo Gutierrez

I'm not seeing it
It's the same person, prolly twins

That mutt looks like she would start grunting and yelling for bananas as I dicked her down, Pedro.

>uses exceptions to make her point, thereby only proving the rule

>posts a bunch of "white people" with obvious mudblood ancestry

>People with the same hair colour/style ,body shape ,eye colour look similar

Lol this just further proves Asians look the same

iphone X confirmed for white man’s phone

I've had quite a few zozzles on here tonight

But this takes the fuckin' cake

As a white person in Asia, this comment reads as retarded fan fiction. I've literally never had a problem distinguishing anyone here.
See;

>niggers are gorillaz
>all asians are soulless automatons that look the same

TAY LIVES

So what if the co-worker uses the phone. The two soulless automaton chinks are interchangeable anyway.
One wears out you get another one.

Yeah it's called RACE and it does exist contrary to what liberals think.I wish the whole country looked like this.

Also, this

The white man's vision is poorer than other races. That's why they need different hair colors, hairstyles, skin tone, etc. otherwise they would have trouble telling people apart

((our phone))

Bruce, you better move quick. Don't want to become a slave in the next Chinese colony.

Yeah, thankfully you monkeys have an improved sense of smell and can tell each other apart by the different scents of shit that cover you. You don't have to worry about eyesight at all.

T
O
P

K
E
K

They need to sort out the chinks in the programming

but I'm white and can tell chinese apart, and most of the time can attribute proper nationality of origin based on facial features, even for east asians and black africans

Hello Mohammed.

Fuck off back to china. Your kind isn’t welcome here.

>phone built by chinese
>software made by gooks and poos in the most (((liberal))) state
>ayo wypippo u racist

I've lived in various Asian countries for years, and while it's true you won't mistake anyone you know, it does sometimes happen that I meet someone for a few seconds/minutes, and I'm expected to pick them out of a crowd again a short time later and can't because there's no really *obvious* difference (like hair colour).

p.s. I remember reading about some study years ago, where the point was to prove that asians have no more difficulty telling other asians apart than white people with other white people, but found instead that asians also get confused much more often with other asians.

ah yes, good post

So your sense of smell is bad too?
And you guys think you are the epitome of human evolution
Git gud

wait why was there a girl with an iphone in your bathroom?

really depends on the region, south chinese(read from Canton) and south east asians in general have much more generic features, I found.

Yuropeens formed from multiple different samey looking people so other races look similar

of course, you can distinguish the vietcong mostly by their teeth ruins

now go to china, weeaboo

AI needs to learn to be multicult.

just spend 2 weeks among chinks and you will start to be able to tell them apart, it's really not that hard

sadly this board degenerated from facts-based hatred to drumpflets writing fanfictions to feel better about their mediocrity.
2011 was a shit year but I regret it now that I'm forced to endure post Brexit and American elections nu/pol/

>just spend 2 weeks among chinks

I assure you that this isn't true. The Chinese in particular are clones.

>something actually goes Sup Forums's way for once in the real world
>ughhhh this sucks so much.....

Lucky eveyone in your shithole is the same mixture of moortugal, africunts and ((((indians))))

Asians are seriously extra terrestrial aliens trying to fit in as human. They're always so weird and fascinated by foreign cultures like they're studying it. Watch them one day. They bump into each other and awkwardly shuffle by with no real interaction. Their behavior more closely resemble ants than people.

thought this was a story about a robot that looks like a real person based on the image

HAHAHAHAHA

I visited China quite often when I was younger and it was surreal to be in a metro. Surrounded by ominous clones that just stared at me and my mother. They all looked the same.

Because you live amongst them as a minority. If you couldn’t tell them apart you would be killed, idiot.

2 weeks?

Well our brains are good at recognizing familiar features. It's like nordic countries have dozens of words for snow but some S-American tribes have 1 word for snow and fog. One thing that does not help in Vietnam especially is that normal dudes all dress similar and have similar haircuts.
But like I said, I haven't had one occasion of mistaken identity. It's almost like hearing "all metal songs sound the same"

Holy fuck, what a stupid response. You are the outlier in the "Germans are intelligent and hard working" trope. Are you turkish maybe? It's just so hard for me to accept a German being this stupid.

it should work on nig-nogs the same way

>sad frog is sad: the post

what did you mean by that ?

>Picture groups all dark-features and light-features together.
Even then, at least there's complexion variance on top of other facial differences. Changs all look yellow.
You have to be colorblind to not be able to distinguish gingers / aryans / meds

shoo shoo back to your hive bugman

some chinks are whiter than whites and others almost as dark as indians

white people look the same bruh

"NIP UNLOCKS PHONE WITH PAN"

tru news

All insects look alike?

please curb your racism Volker...

Sure, SEA vs EA.
Only rice farmers will look notably darker than the average East Asian.

thats an optical illusion mate, they both look exactly the same.

no, some chinks have literally irish-white complexion, and it's not even rare

They actually do look different

>jaw
>cheeks
>nose
>brow
>eyes

What it means is apple's software is trained based on traits that vary greatly within whites, but remain fairly constant with asians. Meaning it's probably an AI that was trained with pictures of white people.

That said, I still have a hard time telling some zipperheads apart because they wear so much fucking makeup.

pure white people don't have brown eyes

This woman has found an identical twin and she is bitching about her iphone? That’s turbo Chinese

kek

> co-worker
> black
Fake

oh shut up

nordic countries only have 1 word for snow ... stop making things up.