Does this guy even want to become a hunter?

Does this guy even want to become a hunter?

What's his deal?

He's just a sadist having a bit of sadist fun.

He doesn't.
He just wants his cup to runeth over with your tears.
Literally user.

He was literally the best character in the entire series.

what a useless fat fuck

Read/Watch further, faggot, he literally explains this.

He's a dick that has given up on succeeding and finds this funny.

He's like those assholes in Runescape who would try to lure gullible, weak players into the wilderness.

>/strongest/

>what is teleport

This.

Or in Rust.

Worst kind of people, I'll never understand them.

His deal is that he's best character.

King, you're in minecraft

I was expecting him to become a hunter and have hilarious hijinks with Leorio. He's more or less still doing what what he does.

I just started watching this show.

I just wanted to watch something long and epic, is it alright if expect the LoGH-tier complexity and world building from this anime?

Expectations are garbage in general. Just watch it and experience it naturally.

He did at one point, but he failed so he wants others to fail too and started to delight in that, so much so that it became his only reason for living.

What would Tonpa's alignment be if Hisoka is Chaotic Evil?

Neutral Evil?

It gets worse, unfortunately. It starts off strong but becomes extremely cliche'd and uninteresting not too far in.

Ehh...

I'm 90 episodes in right now. The show is extremely formulaic so far. There was one good arc, the York New city arc, but everything else has been mediocre-average.

>Gon
>LG
Evidently made by a retard.

Does the story ever end?

Apparently the manga is still being published so why did the anime stop? Does it have its own ending?

The anime is shit, read the manga or drop the serie .

The real things will start in this arc boi

The anime lost popularity. The manga is still being published, but it isn't very popular and the creator's on hiatus. Honestly, you'd be better off starting something else. It's just not that good.

t. never read the manga or watched the show

stop posting

Man, it seems like I'll never find a show similar to LoGH.

>listening to other people who have different experiences, standards, values, and viewpoints to you instead of just forming your own

Life is just way too short to actually give everything a try, see it's shit then drop it.

So I sometimes have to believe what other people say, even though tastes are completely subjective.

am I the only one who prefers the 90s adaptation over the 2011's one?

>LG Gon
>CN Hisoka

yeah no

Why don't you agree?

I'm genuinely curious.

He had nothing else going for him so he wanted to see other people suffer.

besides the legendary heart-inna-bag scene and fast-forwarded beginning in '11 version, what's the difference?

Was Genthru a murderer outside GI or was he just taking advantage of the game situation?

Not that guy, but Gon strays from LG very early in the series, if you have seen/read through Chimera Ant there is no way he could be logically classified in that way. He literally threatens to do exactly what he is questioning in his quote during the palace invasion. There are tells earlier in the series as well as to his underlying personality.

I liked the York Shin arc in the original, and episode 1 since the '11 series was kind of dumb with how they handled it. But otherwise I like '11.

How is the original compared to this 2011 mess?

Never elaborated on, but his willingness to kill just to win and the nature of his nen suggests he would have no problem killing people outside of the game for his own ends.

top comfy and visually appealing to me at least.
90s show feels like an adventure, while 11's tries its hard to come across as a Shojo fighting show.

One of the most sincere characters in the series.

I respect him very much for that. Kind people are just like him, except they're too weak to admit that they do what they do for selfish purposes. They're the true scum and most evil people of all, really.

>Isn't very popular

That's wrong. With no material coming out and everything being discussed to death, topics have died down. Like how many Berserk topics have you seen recently?

Just watch a Gundam series or something, you won't find what you're looking for from a shonen series. Sup Forums is also the best and worst place for recommendations, you'll get raw unbiased opinions but also really dumb ones that is just shitposting for the sake of getting attention and riling fans up.

Well, the next 2 arcs are great, and the last animated arc is more of a transitional arc to things to come. Of course, this series will never finish due to hiatuses but we can at least imagine how good the boat and Dark Continent arcs could be.

Except that Sup Forums explodes whenever it comes off hiatus. The last big fight was spammed everywhere.

The problem is that Togashi comes out for about 10 weeks then goes back to hiatus for 2+ years, it is easy to see it as "dying" but HxH still sells boatloads whenever he gets it out.

Thanks for your reply, man, appreciate it.

I literally didn't browse Sup Forums since late 2012, seems like not much has changed. Except people are kinda more open when it comes to giving out recs.

I really want to see killua disembowel him

>Kind people are just like him, except they're too weak to admit that they do what they do for selfish purposes. They're the true scum and most evil people of all, really

But why does it really matter? Don't we all do "altruistic deeds" because deep down inside we know it's going to make us feel better and not because we truly care about the other person? (psychological egoism and all that stuff)

In the end it doesn't matter, people judge you by your actions, not by your thoughts/intentions.

How long before Togashi finishes?

Do you think there's going to be more back problems?

99 was better for many reason and having more screentime with this guy is one of them.

Tonpa was a fucking cunt.

>finishes
yeah, about that user...

In the best possible way right?

No problem, I don't think that there's anything like LOTGH out there right now but space opera mecha series like Gundam are probably the next best thing. I would recommend the Iron Blooded Orphans series since it's the most recent one and is divorced from the main series, there are currently 2 seasons with the second still airing.

We might get to see Brion considering it's the expedition's target.
Of course, this will be in the 2030s and Togashi will croak as soon as they set foot in the ancient city.

It's funny that Killua was willing to kill some random goons but not Tonpa who went out of his way to fuck with them.

But then again, I think Togashi went a different direction with his character around the end of the exams anyway. Afterward he wasn't so willing to get randomly violent and most of his kills were against opponents that had it coming.

Who finishes first?

Miura
Togashi
Isayama
Araki

The scene in question.

Alright, I'll check it out, thanks.

Also, it's not even about LoGH being a space opera, I just want to watch something super long and epic/complex again.

why is the decapitated head so obviously aroused by this?

Gon isn't lawful good. He doesn't obey the law. Just his own moral compass. By that standard everyone on that chart is lawful good.

Those alignment charts are bullshit and setting alignments has always been a shitty thing. The only reason they did it in D&D was to give you a guideline to expect how people act.

also, they're fun

Araki, if you're just talking about the end of part 8. Who knows how long he plans to continue JoJo.

Togashi, despite all the hiatus, seems more passionate about his work considering the amount of effort and detail in chapters 340+. It may take a long time but I'm sure he'd like to see it to completion.
Meanwhile Berserk is a fucking joke and if it ever gets finished Miura would be working solely out of obligation, the man obviously doesn't have the edge anymore.

I don't know anything about SnK so feel free to fill me in.

Even by Shonen standards he's such a fucking sue. How did he win popularity polls?

Because fujos and shotacons

Attack on Titan will end by the end of 2018, Isayama confirmed it recently.

Someone explain me why Chrollo's so stupid
>had a whole year of prep to kill Hisoka
>doubt he's truly dead, asked members to check the corpse
>asked the weakest members without their abilities rather than Feitan and Phinks
what a fucking loser

He's world's worst boss.

Then that's it then. I doubt JoJo will end any sooner than 2020.

He's sexy as fuck user.

Togashi will never finish HxH. The tech is there so that a bad back/hand whatever makes no difference. He could have someone else draw for him if he really wanted to. He is just too autismal to ask for help.

you forgot Inoue and Aoyama, no point to add FKMT since Akagi ends next year

Gaben with HL3 > GRRM with ASOIAF > Carti with the tape > Miura with Berserk

How can he be Lawful Good if his best friend is a hitman?

Do you think that the Hellbell snake could be responsable for the lot of sociopath weirdos running around in HxH's world? Even in the real world, there's few people as shitty as Hisoka, who literally gets off killing. It would make sense if he was bitten by a snake that got loose in the main world.

I think it's the level of shotabait in the manga that's turned people away.

Even the more West-friendly anime still has a shitfuckload of creepy moments with Gon and Killua. At one point Hisoka outright says they give him boners. It's just a little unsettling, and Togashi seems to embrace that reputation.

>implying we'll see them even when the manga is finished
How did you get this far without learning about Togashi's love of anti climaxes?

>At one point Hisoka outright says they give him boners

Well isn't that supposed to be creepy because Hisoka is creepy? It doesn't sound like something we're supposed to fetishize even if we do

Chrollo was sure the body was dead. He just had the intel guy Shalnark check to make sure it was actually Hisoka's rather than a bystander's disguised with Texture Surprise or some shit like that.
After being stalked for over a year, it was a reasonable assumption that if Hisoka was still alive he'd ignore the others and focus on tracking Chrollo down.

Chrollo was sure because Hisoka really was dead. If only they had waited a few more hours to detect the after death nen. Its really is a fucking slim chance, but with a guy as determine as Hisoka, I thought Chrollo would consider every outcome. Or they can just cremate the fucker

If you're a retard who unironically thinks LOGH is deep, well paced and well written then yeah you'll probably enjoy the clusterfuck that is the chimera ant arc.

He kill the King Chimera Ant

Chrollo isn't stupid, Hisoka's resurrection was such an asspull that he couldn't logically consider it as a possibility.

I want to watch more Hisoka killing spidernerds.
Has Togashi said something about ending the hiatus?

chrollo literally cheated

Literally every HxH fight is about cheating as much as possible.

He probably didn't want to kill anyone who gon socialized with.

>he's such a fucking sue
>How did he win popularity polls?
You just answered your own question.

kek.
shit chart.

Switching Gon and Leorio would be a good start

50 chapters in, I like it a lot so far
What should I be expecting from next arcs?

RUBBER
AND
GUM

Fucking Togashi you lazy shit fuck you.

>formulaic
Explain the formula to me please
Also why is it always the retards who claim the York""new"" one was the best and don't know how to use the word mediocre? Is it some sort of meme i'm not aware of?

>Who knows how long he plans to continue JoJo.
I remember him saying he wanted to do 9 parts, so assuming there's 2 years left of JJL, we could probably expect 7 or 8 years more for Part 9. He doesn't seem to take too many breaks, only recently with the anime and movie.

Friendly reminder DQXI is released this year

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT.

Do you think he is aware of the boat memes?

Does he end up with purple chick or red chick? watch partway and saw how purple chick was first girl so i dropped it.

So who wins in a fight, the meme clown or the edgy midget?

>purple chick or red chick
what