Why are feminists sharing this video in their facebook accounts? Is this some kind of shit test?

Why are feminists sharing this video in their facebook accounts? Is this some kind of shit test?
youtube.com/watch?v=IW2-cNOScaQ

Other urls found in this thread:

pordata.pt/en/Portugal/Number of divorces per 100 marriages-531
pordata.pt/en/Portugal/Crude divorce rate-651
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Feminism IS a shit test.

>implying he isnt right about literally everything
Can you make a single proper argument against anything he said?

God what a fucking vagina. Prettyboy never learned that he gets girls because he's a prettyboy, not because he's a soft fucking faggot.

Because the qualities he redefines are turned into beta male characteristics which women disgust.

Aside from it being sanctimonious, holer-than-thou garbage based on ill-defined, nebulous concepts stemming from stereotypes focus grouped to specifically appeal to women? Nope, dude is such an inspiration!!!!!!!! "I'm one of the GOOD ONES, look at ME!!!!!!! =) "

Yeah... I'm sure women are disgusted by him and go crazy for you

ppppfffff... give me a break

like said he only gets girls because he's a prettyboy

we should be more patient when China and Russia are raping up our women and our minds. We shouldn't rush to judgment and get all defensive when the hordes invade

> Is this some kind of shit test?
How the fuck can you be Portuguese and ask this? I thought you still had traditional values/macho wisdom in Portugal? Of course it's a shit test dumb-ass. All feminism is, is nothing but a shit test.

I see what he's doing, he wants other men to become bitches so that he has more women for himself.

Isn't Baldoni an Italian name? Please explain that giant kike nose and poo hair

He is clearly a 10/10 dude. This is the kind of guy who could convince women of anything up to and including retaking Constantinople.
All the qualities he said men should strive for are shit that completely turn women off.

its funny how it's all mens responsibility what a small minority of men do but bad behaviour by muslims is never all muslims responsibility and bad female behaviour is never all womens responsibility

hmm really makes me think

The traditional values are disappearing within the younger generations, more and more women are becoming feminists.

except the part where that's not actually happening
Sorry spainishboi

The stupid shit they learn gets burned away in the real world, unless they drift back to academia or unemployment

No, but I skipped through most of it. Read some of the subtitles, thought it was stupid. Plus TED talks are for literal retards....

So I guess you've got that going for you.

If my friends talk about raping women, yeah that kinda goes a little far. And besides what kind of moron hangs out with rapists. That's nigger tier. If my "boys" talk about women being pathetic and useless cunts, i laugh along and agree with them.

>drunk people having sex is rape
If that were true, half of the world's population is fucking rape babies.

T H I S
H
I
S

From Wikipedia:
>Baldoni was born in Los Angeles, California, and was raised in Medford, Oregon, the son of Sharon and Sam Baldoni. His mother is from a Jewish family and his father is of Italian ancestry.

how do you know what the feminists are sharing on facebook, don't you have anything better to do

Just take a look at our divorce rates, they are a fucking disgrace.
pordata.pt/en/Portugal/Number of divorces per 100 marriages-531

>Are you man enough to be a raging beta so I have less competition

Boom, there you go.

I have a facebook account and I occasionally watched this video and I was curious about Sup Forums's opinion

pordata.pt/en/Portugal/Crude divorce rate-651

Sup Forums's right again

i say this as a woman, this guy is a faggot.

And a tranny is better?

Just imagine if that guy started promoting non degenerate values and a new crusade. Jesus what a dickhead.

YES! the shit test is everyone who posted in this thread. Yall failed..#metoo. And you OP. You are definatley the single hugest Faggot to ever post on this web site ever.

Thanks, come here to Portugal for some sweet homosex

There is a difference between "getting a girl drunk" and two drunk people having sex. What are you? A poo in loo?

The overwhelming vast majority of the time, one involves the other and you know it, you stupid faggot. Vaginas like you are the reason that two drunk people having sex is now classified as "RAPE!!!!!!"

Another bitch who skips leg day.

Are you strong enough to not lift those weights?
Are you brave enough to ask a woman to pay for your dinner?
Are you tough enough to jump on a chair when you see a mouse?
Are you confident enough to let your wife have sex with another man?
Will you be wise enough to take care of his child?
Do you actually believe what a woman are saying even if what they say is against you, and everything you stand for?
Let me mansplain how wamen feel. Listen to my words. Stop being a man.

Every time.

>Are you brave enough to be vulnerable?
Funny this was first, because it's only sort of good point. It's more or less tautological, though.
>Are you brave enough to reach out to another man when you need help?
If the situation is serious enough, nobody else you know is likely to understand it and will give you worthless advice they wouldn't take seriously if the situation was happening to them.
>to dive head-first into your shame?
I'll come back to this after the next one...
>Are you strong enough to be sensitive, to cry whether you are hurting or happy, even if it makes you look weak?
This guy is a total narcissist. To him, it's not "who you are = what you do", it's "who you are = what you look like". The "shame" he talks about diving into and thinks he's beaten has just driven itself deeper into his subconscious. Make no mistake, it is the entire reason he is speaking here--to announce to the world he has beaten this shame, while it has cordycepted his entire way of interacting with the world and other people.
>Are you confident enough to listen to the women in your life, to hear their ideas and solutions, to hold their anguish, and actually believe them, even if what they're saying is against you?
Translation: "I want you to tell me I'm a good boy and treat me like a child so I can feel like my mother loved me."
>And will you be man enough to stand up to other men when you hear "locker room talk" blah blah blah get her drunk blah blah blah
Implying women don't get themselves drunk for this exact purpose before they even know you exist. Still, probably not a great idea for either of you to be drunk the first time desu. Almost died of laughter about the "locker room talk"--he's obviously never heard women talking amongst themselves about men. Plus I got away with Donald Trump physical bantz to rave reviews, and I'm only good looking.
>believe women unconditionally about muh abuse
No, I made that mistake once. Never ever again.

What kind of friends does this guy have ? sounds like he hangs out with rapists, he should get new friends maybe.

This

The megasluts who are now turning thirty are desperate for a man, but noone wants them because they are fucking disgusting, so they are turning more men into betafags in the hope that can grab one for child support

I can refute everything he said until i got tired of listening since he claims men can't aknowledge when they are wrong or need help. Most men can but when we do most people, specially men like him, just tell you to get a grip or sort oneself out. Woman thinks of you as whiny. Bet pretty boy there never actually met a man that needed help and when he did he just pissed that away. Instead of helping hobos (often men that got screwed over in divorced or drugaddicts or psykos) he is preaching about "how selfish we men are". Wanna know why feminists hate men? Just look at the metoo thing. Most male feminist are perverted, full of shit ass hats that say one thing but does another. No wonder feminists hate men when you have does kind of men around you. There, refuted every single point.

>believe women unconditionally about muh abuse
>No, I made that mistake once. Never ever again.

We should put an exception to the evidence act in so that if a woman accuses someone of something no proof is required and the onus is now on the defendant to prove that he didn't travel back in time to molest anne frank.

>he's a prettyboy

He has a major case of gay face.

Nice trips bro

I know this dude is insane, does he really think the average guy can get a chick by fucking crying to them?

There is a reason why being a "man" is culturally defined as it has been for apl time. Its because even though men have flaws that make them weak, women are even weaker in almost every measure. Someone has to hold everything together

And fuck this dude also for thinking women have the moral high ground for being able to be all emotional, they are just as likely to cry to a female friend as they are to shit talk her relentlessly

I'm beyond sick of this shit

when did HEART stop meaning courage
and start meaning pozzed vag worship?

>le men are in on le patriarchal conspiracy

The funniest thing about this is when the average man hears that a woman he knows has been abused by another man his first instinct is to go and kick the shit out of the man who did it, meanwhile when a woman hears a woman she knows has been abused by a man she's actually the one who will "slut shame" her.

>I know this dude is insane, does he really think the average guy can get a chick by fucking crying to them?

It's partially true.

Women do want strong dominant men, but want to feel they have some power over them which crying to them could achieve. As it would mean the guy being dominant in most parts of her life, but making her feel like she has some power over him in that she has that emotional connection to him.

Always this

>Redefine masculinity
>Re-explore masculinity
>Reinvent masculinity
>Look into your heart instead

If we redefine masculinity to being a pussy instead of a man, then we might as well redefine human feces as a nice home cooked meal. In the world of these people nothing has any meaning anymore. This "man" said absolutely nothing of value even though he went on for almost two minutes.