MC chose Emilia as his #1 over Rem

> MC chose Emilia as his #1 over Rem
why

Because half elf pussy is tighter

Because the anime cut out their confession.

MC is incompetent. His first choice/decision is always the wrong one. Emilia is losing to a potato.

you mean looser. elves are all sluts and for raping.

Because pink sticks out as a color more than blue, the left eye being covered by hair is more original than the opposite which is extremely common, so he went for the least generic pick.

knife-ear is for rape and humiliation in goblin dungeon

Onis a shit.

The fuck did you just say?

Rem will get what she wants. She's always the person MC has the most emotions for... Shit, even throughout Arc 4 Emilia's so worthless for Sub.

Boy do I have news for you

Because Emilia is clearly the superior choice you filthy heathens.

Emilia is #1 in name only
Rem is the real #1

Reminder.

Yeah, but it's known fact that japan has shit taste

Rem posting?

Even with long hair this piece of shit is ugly.

the only reasonable answer I can think is that she amputated his leg and killed him two times, but he still has shit taste though

but user
even westerners preferred rem
the middle east preferred rem
africa preferred rem
antarctica preferred rem
china preferred rem
south and north korea came together and agreed upon something for once, that they prefer rem
thailand? rem.

everyone that mattered preferred rem

australia preferred emelia but lets face it theyre ass backwards

>tfw God burns down your house and kills your cats then strikes you with illness because you drew a doujin of his waifu getting raped by a villain

Hurry up and give me a Rigel god dammit

Gonna need you to elaborate on that.

It's not complicated user.

We warned him that this would happen

But he never listened

God is a Remfag. Who knew that the almighty could be so based?

>Eleven draws a doujin in which Rem is brutally raped and fake mindbroken by Betelgeuse
>A fire breaks out in his house, burning up a bunch of the printed copies of the doujin
>Two cats die in the fire
>A few weeks later the author is hospitalized
>A little after that his HDD fails and ruins all his work
>He's now drawing a vanilla doujin in penance

Thank you based God.

I don't care for your opinion on her looks, regardless that's not why people are so fond of her character. She is what every man desires in a women. A lovely, tenderly, passionate heart that beats the fluids to arouse greatness in a man. Truly, only, a 2d phenomena

>drafting vanilla doujin
While attached to an IV because he has like dysentery or something bad with his intestines.

i dont blame the mc for picking emillia, she saved him and wooed him at the start and such.

i like rem more but thats because the story focused so heavilly on him and rem for so long it just seemed right.

im dissapointed he didnt pick rem but owell, rem is still cute as fuck and best girl

I have good news for you user

Didn't you hear? Onis have the lowest conception rate of any race.

because she killed him 3 times.

I say he hasn't suffered enough. God needs to go full Old Testament on his ass.

what means potato? i keep seeing it used in different contexts and can't derive the meaning
bland anime girl?

Fuck off, fat loser.

and such women can only exist if she only reached high school education I mean fuck "career women".

pray tell, im assuming he reliazes emillia is lame and gets with rem later in the managa

Right after the anime ends, Subaru decides he likes Rem but then she falls into a coma.

"Rem is garbage"
-gelbooru, 2016

Actual spoilers in spoiler

Speak for yourself.

I want to ram the Ram.

Rem is horribly generic waifu bait and Emilia is only slightly better in that regard mostly due to being featured less.

I'm not fat, I got to the gym daily, get a life. It's the problem that every western civilization is currently dealing with. The idea that they should put themselves through a struggling career path instead of looking for love and a family. Such a dismissal, though, the next generation (at least in the United States) will be more inclined to oppose such.
My ideas aren't in isolation, it's known that my ideas (as well as your own) aren't unique to either one of us.

>tenderly

there's nothing tenderly about a shemale that can swing that ball and chain like a toy.

People call Rem Subaru's "Your heart's girl"

Take that of what you will.

Not exactly, he's always harbored love for Rem. It's just he see's Emilia as his #1. I'm on chapter 81, closing of Arc 4, and it's still the same path, though Emilia is less of person he can lean on when compared to Rem.

It's crazy how much Rem is chosen over Emilia though, in retrospective, it's hard to decipher what the author did correctly with Rem that didn't garnish the same support for Emilia. Especially after the ending episode of season 1, which was suppose to equalize the relationships of both characters. It should be studied.

Well, in that loop, she didn't know anything about Subaru, aside from his stench of having the witch on him. Similar to Garf, it just begs for animosity—unfortunately.

Let's just say, Emilia is number one in name only.

i can work with this, now just the long wait for the next season

I kind of think the relationship is artifact from the Witch. There's absolutely no reason for him to fall in love with Emilia with Rem there, so it begs the question: Why? If, we assume the climax being that Witch of Envy takes over the body of Emilia then it's assumed that this is the narration the author is trying to push—albeit not that well. You can thank Rem for that, supposedly being a supporting character in comparison to Rem. If he has the balls, he should just make Rem #1, but it doesn't follow his original plot, so there lies the trouble.

>In comparison to Emilia****

What's odd is that Puck and Roswaal are trying to push Emilia and Subaru together for some reason and we all know who Roswaal and Puck really are.

Superior blue maid coming through.

God, Remfags are pure cancer.

I don't know about Puck, but Rosawaal confuses me. Why do you think that? I'm only on chapter 81, but he made reference to this when he was performing the ice storm. Though, they didn't elaborate on it—I believe(?)

Stay mad

You're on chapter 81 still? Oh shit I think I just spoiled on accident.

Nah because Roswaal made reference to it during the ice storm and with Puck being all pissed off at making Emilia sad, while helping Subaru, it kind of just falls in place.

>She is what every man desires in a women

Heh, pretty sure I don't want my girlfriend to be as strict, cunning, manipulative, and pushy as Rem. I mean, Rem is good but honestly she's never been flawless as many people make her out to be, which is actually what makes her character great and different from a waifubait.

>Not wanting to have someone as pushy as Rem
>Not wanting to be manipulated into a better person

She makes heroes out of people

Look Plus, what about her is cunning and manipulative after episode 15?

Could Rem convince her sister to partake in a threesome?

Its cut out from the anime but it wasn't just Subaru who made plans when it came to negotiating with Crusch and Anastasia.

Plus she loves pranks

Mining rights? Rem's idea.

>Not wanting to have someone as pushy as Rem
Rem being pushy was doing more harm than good though. Even Subaru himself also admitted it.

>Then again, the 24/7 barrage of [How is it?], [Did Rem do well?], [It isn’t strange, is it?], [Is it tasty, Subaru-kun?], [Rem doesn’t mind being praised, yes?], [Praise me, praise me, praise me] is really wearing me out

>Not wanting to be manipulated into a better person
It depends on Rem's intentions I guess. But I would feel very uncomfortable and annoyed if I happen to get teased and whipped so often like how Rem's been doing to Subaru.

>Then again, the 24/7 barrage of [How is it?], [Did Rem do well?], [It isn’t strange, is it?], [Is it tasty, Subaru-kun?], [Rem doesn’t mind being praised, yes?], [Praise me, praise me, praise me] is really wearing me out

That's not her being pushy, that's he praise-seeking. Her being pushy is more like when Subaru fucked up and Rem force-fed him appas for his idiocy.

>Subaru fucked up and Rem force-fed him appas for his idiocy.
Wait did it actually happen? I don't recall seeing it in any side story.

It happened in arc 3 from chapter 1-13 somewhere there.

The True question here

>But I would feel very uncomfortable and annoyed if I happen to get teased and whipped so often like how Rem's been doing to Subaru.

That's true, I guess it takes a person like Subaru to match Rem's ambitions anyhow.

>It's the problem that every western civilization is currently dealing with. The idea that they should put themselves through a struggling career path instead of looking for love and a family. Such a dismissal, though, the next generation (at least in the United States) will be more inclined to oppose such.

it's not just the US. it is where its hands have reached aka all countries have fallen to this career seeking meme. truly the whore of babylon.

I said the United States newer generation is supposedly opposed to such value, but western civilization doesn't just mean the United States—even includes Japan. Any first world nation, pretty much... probably with the exception of Russia if you consider them first world.

Please someone stop this madwoman

It shows that there is a god and he will rightfully punish Tappei like he did to this blasphemous doujin writer if Tappei doesnt give our oni goddess her Subaru and children in the main timeline.

>le waifu thread only meme

kys

Guys they're just friends. Don't you embrace and rub foreheads with your bros under a rainbow? I do that all the time.

your waifu a SHIT

Yep. Anyone with half a brain can see that they're nothing but friends.

>it's another "shittiest waifu of shit show circlejerk" thread

>which was suppose to equalize the relationships of both characters.
It wasn't, Subaru spends until the end of Arc 4 putting his relationship at neutral instead of shit. And then it doesn't really go anyway.

>It should be studied.
Its simple, Emilia is actually about 7 mentally, and acts as such.

How the fuck did she do that?
>Hey, I'm part of the ice tribe, lets use my ice powers to self immolate in a way that nobody can stop, even the fire tribe person who can't do jack shit.

>it's another "I hate fun" post