Robert Aschberg a commie left wing fuck

Robert Aschberg a commie left wing fuck,
And a tv profile here in sweden is suspected of murder on a journalist named Bechir Rabani

The whole thing is fucked up and I just recently watched this video:

youtu.be/w4cJzKvKCfc

Roberts wife answered the door and wasnt very polite, and finished of with saying.
'You'll answer for this'.

A few days Bechir was found dead, under mysterious circumstances and Robert reported for murder

youtu.be/R_2Qsd6Kjzo

Theres alot of other shit Robert is involved in aswell.
Which Megafonerna (Bechirs journalist page)
has been charted.
Everything you need to know is in the first clip
and I thought more digging would be good
in Bechirs honor.
Bring this fat red fuck to justice!

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg
friatider.se/medborgarjournalisten-bechir-rabani-r-d-d
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bw6h1BxDM0
youtube.com/watch?v=GmbMHywA2kY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More details please

sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg

>/sv.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olof_Aschberg

NMR when?

So globalist elites in Sweden have officially begun killing off nationalist activists in the field of journalism. So this Aschberg faggot doesn't think there will be a boomerang effect? For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. I can't fucking wait 'til the Nordics take their balled-up fists out of their pockets and release their wrath upon the egalitarian globalists.

friatider.se/medborgarjournalisten-bechir-rabani-r-d-d

bumperino

one less dunecoon in sweden is a good thing

F

?
does "Bechir Rabani " sound swede to you?

Are you one of those Internet trolls? Better prepare yourself for a visit by me and my TV crew.

Do you think Swedes are capable of releasing any wrath on anybody? They are having themselves microchipped for (((security))).

>Bechir Rabani
She doesn't sound very Swedish. Explain yourself OP.

RedIceTV interview with Bechir Rabani:
youtube.com/watch?v=2Bw6h1BxDM0

Watching that video.
He says that Robert is involved in several companies with two other partners. Those partners have "protected identities".

Protected identities? What is the probable reason for this protection?

Where did he say "Swedish"?

Bechir was a Palestinian born in Syria.

Worth noting is that Rabani had more revelations about about (((Aschberg))). He ended up dead merely HOURS before releasing them.

is this real? how is this not huge news???? something like this has the potential to cause some serious damage to you know who

Yes it is real.
It is not huge news because swedish msm is on a short leash connected to you know who.

I think this will only get to be huge news if it is exposed from OUTSIDE this Orwellian hellhole.

>Aschberg
>berg

he would propably get 2 months of community service

Berg in the surname in nordic countries is far from certain an indication of Jewishness, loads of goyim surnames have berg in them here

but (((Aschberg))) nevertheless

Bump for justice and respect. Few have earned the honorary title of Nord like him. He did what most would never dare to help the same people that helped his family.

And what do we have here? 12% whites and even asian binland happy for his death. the one immigrant who lost all to help the Swedish people from the iron grip of these bloody kikes.

Compared to you pathetic 1%-whites, his actions makes him a Emil Maurice.

F

F indeed

ALRIGHT YOU C U C KS GET IN HERE NOW

F

(((Aschberg))) and the rest of (((them))) are truly untouchable. Always two step ahead.

no they're not, the empire they built is built on an extremely fragile foundation, it's built on white people having these insane egalitarian beliefs that are disproved everyday by reality, it will all come crumbling down one day, the only problem is that we are on a timer and in 50 years europe will be mullato, so we gotta bring our A game

also this was very very stupid by them, killing a journalist? this was a huge mistake, the correct tactic is to shill that he was a pedo or something, or to come on Sup Forums and say "haha dead muslim who cares"

you're getting sloppy kikes

stop black-pilling here, it could all change in an instant

I say (((Aschberg))) were barely one step ahead this time. The circumstances looks very suspicious, even to normies. If the facts will ever reach them, that is.

spoopy stuff

>Be redguard in Skyrim
>Question the (Thalmor narrative)
>Get Dark Brotherhood'ed

RISE UP STORMCLOAKS!

>two steps ahead
Nah only because he revealed himself and knocked on their door.

>Pic related what did they mean by this?

I think you lost me there, user.
Redpill me on Swedbank?
Or is anything else implied?
?

>stormsteg
>storm

based

Vila i frid, Bechir Rabani. Den goda sidan kommer att segra till slut.

"storm"

You left out the fact that he is a jew and had mossad do the actual murder.

Berg isn't necessarily jewish in Scandinavia. In Aschberg's case it is, but Berg means mountain in Swedish and it's used in a lot of military surnames.

one of you faggots needs to start a redpill sweden channel for us, translate current news for us like hans does. we cant rely on redice alone.

Bump

Here is some, brother.
To all the ad hominem retards here is a short summary. I am not going to invest hours to compile something to convince you.

>family from palestine
>fled in 1948 to syria
>father involved in 1970 against israeli forces under Hafez al-Assad
>father worked as a bodyguard for some (Befäl) command (?)
>father fought both as bodyguard and ordinary soldier
>they came to sweden in 1980
>bechir did MGU/"lumpen"
>begun working as a citizen journalist at some point
>has been called every name in the book by the media

Q: "I remember we talked before the program that he (the father) has influenced you politically and that it was he who begun talking about zionism. Do you want to tell us something about it?"
A: "Most men from his generation are very informed. Especially those from the ME, because zionism has been very, what to say, it has been very wide and you often encounter it down there so most of the people coming here from his age are very informed. He often talks about politics and the wars down there and how the media angles everything that comes here. I did not listen so much because i was young and so, but it was still in the back of my head. Then when I got older i started to sit down and started to listen more and more, and it raised my curiosity. So he has taught me quite a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=GmbMHywA2kY

Why the thread tl;dr?
>release video against son (famous media profile) of of jewish banker who sold weapons to the soviet (short version)
>say that there is more to come soon
>posts on fb: "Update about Aschberg. He has seen the video and sent a mail. micket qul (immigrant slang for mycket kul, "very fun") like we say on SFI! It will be up later today. Spread the word on fb"
>die of a myocardial infarction hours later, at the age of 33

He could have chosen to live as a offended minority but he did not.
He could also have lived a quiet and comfortable life but he did not.

>micket qul (immigrant slang for mycket kul, "very fun")
That was a joke if anyone did not catch the sarcasm.

he could of also chosen to fuck off from europe but he did not

white kills arab, why would Sup Forums care about that?

He killed a Palestine anti-Zionist, maybe Ashcberg is a israeli agent pretending in being a Leftie to gain influence in Sweden.

frändly bömp

Man I love that guy so fucking alpha. Literally kills an Arab for disturbing his dinner.

My favorite Swedish guy.

>i refuse to see the point made because of my "what-if"s and fantasy world
>perhaps someone else will do the work for me
>otherwise i am just going to stay at home until i kill myself one day
Your words are empty. If you can't or refuse to recognize a friend it speaks a lot of your personal commitment. You are just a contrarian.
He did not leave five children behind for someone to take care of or anything else which would impose a burden or change the demographics.

Thanks, brother. What can we do to support his cause, which still lives?

kys

>Bechir Rabani
What is he famous for?