Why did the CIA and gov destroy the black family?

Black Americans, while being a purposely designated underclass from their inception, used to have much stronger families and alot less degeneracy than today.

Why did the gov tell black women that it would take care of them, and support them over black males, encouraging them to betray their families and larger communities.

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw
youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-bSKyUAY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(chacma_baboon)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They keep voting for it by voting Democrat

/thread

>implying they did

Dude niggers are barely evolved apes, basically where humanity was 7 million years ago. They're doing pretty well all things considered.

To get them to vote Democrat. The same democrats that gave them free housing and food stamps are the same ones filling the prisons. Wash rinse repeat

I know that this flares up your insecurities for whatever reason. Try to think rationally for a moment, blind inferiority complexes aside.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/262726/how-liberal-welfare-state-destroyed-black-america-john-perazzo

Why would the CIA want you porch monkeys to fail? It's counter-productive to national social stability and prosperity. You did this to yourselves and you're romanticizing "DA BLACK FAMILY" pre-civil rights movement.

They were doing better down South when their fathers could work and afford housing, evven before the Civil Rights movement. Democrats just ruin everything they touch.

strong family = right wing
right wing = no votes for the left
follow it?

why are niggers so weird looking

thats not how it happened. your grossly oversimplifying it. there was a lot of work over many decades done by many states and federal agents to kidnap black men . there is a story as old as time itself. a black kid remembers the day his dad went to go get a pack of cigs and never returned.

they were all taken in to conduct experiments. mkultra type shit so dosed up with acid then raped because reasons. why black men? people would come looking for white ones and at the time thats all they had to work with. it wasnt intentional at first

then they discovered that the cumulative effect had destabilized the black homes and caused a domino effect. they stopped acting civilized on average and seemed to become more religious oddly enough. they studied the aftermath for the remainder of the 90s then washed their hands of it knowing they created a self sustaining cycle

Stop pretending you're black

>if niggers would just vote republican detroit would be a paradise!

It's almost proven that the CIA started the crack epidemic in California in the 70s and 80s. Most probably just to make money on the side, not to destroy black communities. The blacks are at fault for being fucking retarded.

>typical nigger blames someone else for their own failures as humans

Because the US developed using an unofficial caste system. Black Americans are it's literal children, but one in which can never be aloud to ascend to certain levels because it would upset the long established power dynamic at the US's foundation. The CIA even went so far as to intervene in it's former colony of Liberia to undermine americo-liberians. The shit is deep.

Low IQ whites like yourself are every bit as retarded and annoying as the low IQ blacks(admittedly more numerous) you claim to despise.

You don't need the CIA to destroy blacks. Take one look at Africa and you know it's just the way those cunts are.

What's up with this propaganda? I noticed that some group seems to have convinced mudslimes that the CIA is responsable for every terrorist attack, and mix that up with Sup Forums's autism, and you get people ironically spreading propaganda. It's also note-worthy that tons of Iranians seem to believe Russian "bros" have their backs and will end the USA.

It's one of the many luciferian methods of sowing chaos within society, giving the synagogue of Satan more ground for his work against God.

>Fucking based!

Because black males are where they want to be. In prisons or abusing drugs while while being temporarily outside of prison. Given that many US social security programs don't cater to convicted felons, it is beneficial for sheboons to tell Tyrone to fuck off as that endanger their gibmedats as well.

>your grossly
until you can understand grammar, stop trying to use conjugated words
It is
> you're - you are

>Why did the CIA and gov destroy the black family?

A divided people with no familial support structure is optimal for government control. Blacks were the first target simply because they were already a weak group. The process is well underway for whites, and hispanics aren't far behind.

Stop with the bait/slide threads
Saged and ignored

Why do these facts trigger people so much. It's almost as if alot of whites complaining about blacks being degenerate secretly enjoy blacks being degenerate, because it gives them someone to feel better than, which kind of reinforces my original point.

It didn't, being welfare queens was open to everyone, it's just that not everyone is a nigger

Black Americans and Africans are not the same.

>Why did the gov tell black women that it would take care of them, and support them over black males, encouraging them to betray their families and larger communities

Why did black men feel no shame in abandoning their children en masse. Why do black kids drop out of school and then bitch about opportunity. Why do black people create problems only they can solve and blame whites. Why do black people show nothing but contempt for the people that feed abd house them. Why do black people demand respect but do nothing to earn it.

Because the kikes hate the blacks. The blacks are the real hebrews. It's not a meme, read your Bible closely, the sons of Ham (blacks) are from Canaan (Israel)

That's a good question. Maybe dems seen some grief after racist murrica and preyed on that, seeing an opportunity for acquiring free votes for eternity. Blacks could have done so much better if they didn't fall for welfare, gangsta culture and family decay.

is this a nigger hate thread in disguise?

The family angle is irrelevant. Blacks are just low iq and high test materialists. Nobody fucked them but themselves LEAST of all a Jewish group like the CIA who used a black assassin to kill dissenters in the democrat party.

>Why did the CIA and gov destroy the black family?
Hmmm yeah why did they?
Obligatory red pill for black folk
youtube.com/watch?v=zsLPdnsLDtw

You are correct Africans aren't the same as American blacks. Every African I have ever worked with loves this country and is't a spoiled little bitch that cry's about racism every time someone looks at them a certain way. I'll take the African any day of the week over a run of the mill nignog.

What this guy said.
Fuck niggers

Wrong. Blacks are naturally conservative and family-oriented. They still are to a degree which is why every black movie is about family and small communities.
Plus if you want to harp on their lower IQs, you might as well start speaking Chinese and Hebrew.

They are racist.

thats what happens when you encourage ghetto culture
so black women should stop dating niggers and get better mates

Did you get a free bag of crack for that half-assed retort?

To weaponize them against whites. They want a race war and the easily manipulated negro is the best choice.

Of course they will lose. But no one here wants a race war. (Well a few of us do). What we want is a place where whites will not get victimized by Blacks or Jews. Historically speaking, white people are really, really, really, really nice... until we are really, really, REALLY not nice.

The blacks were the primary target for Soviet subversion. Their unrest was intended to destabilize the country; therefore, they had to be "declawed", so to speak. Resubverted.

You aren't going to break away and form your own nation, or blow yourselves up for a separatist cause, if your people are stuck on the civics equivalent of not being able to tie your own shoes.

To divide people. If people rely on their family, their neighbors, and their community to get by, why would they need an expansive government bureaucracy? But if you divide everyone down to the smallest minority possible - the individual, then they have nobody to rely on but the government. And since they need the government to get by, their ass is owned.

>le black man abandoned his family meme

This is the single most destructive lie that has ever been told in modern times. It's a manipulative and disingenuous over simplification. Black American males have always been the easiest, least controversial, and thus popular demographic. Americas whipping boys. This is by design.

I understand that the facts I'm telling you will aggravate alot of white insecurity, but please just attempt, for a moment, to remove your egotistical blinders.

Hey, chin up.

They're destroying all families now.

Nice projection, show your flag you Israeli faggot.
Anyway, it's nice you mention crack. That makes my point for me. Take a highly addictive expensive drug, teach black people to turn it into crack, and then use that to destroy black famillies and start gang wars. Nice job government.

So we just admitted the soviets were too good at conditioning, that all we could do is destroy?

That's sad.

All of this stems from the fact that the black community has essentially become a government backed matriarchy. This is by design.

> bl*ack family
Do you mean Nigger Ape family? Well, that's not CIA. Niggers just haven't evolved enough to form dem fembliz

The parallels are striking.
"As for my people, children shall be their oppressors, and women shall rule over them"

Isaiah 3:12

why do they do false flags during 'training ops', OP? it was a dry run for when they did it to the whites...doing* it to whites now

Results are results. We gave up on colonizing mars to prevent a Soviet driven racial armed insurrection in our city cores.

You gotta do what you gotta do...

Statistically speaking, it is a reality. Stop letting the Jew manipulate you. You abort most of your babies and the vast majority of kids are born out of wedlock.

Finish high-school, DON'T get pregnant until you are married and hold a steady job - that is how you avoid poverty. Shame women and men who don't. It won't happen but that is the solution.

Also, most importantly, follow Jesus.

Merry Christmas crack fiends.

youtube.com/watch?v=bkg-bSKyUAY

I never thought about the Soviet angle

holy fuck this is some great listening. i cant explain why but i love listening to redpilled blacks like thomas sowell, or malcom X talking about liberals. i dont agree with sowell 100% on everything but i am forever grateful for his work on economics

> Malccon Nigs
> Muslim White-hating violent subhuman ape
> based
Are you dumb?

Nice Job JEWS you mean. Cultural Marxists from the former Soviet Union (mostly Jews) have a primary target - weaponize black people and invoke a race war. Turning you into their attack dog against whites is what they have done. Crack and the welfare state (including affirmative actions) are all part of how they weaponize you into submission, while one thinks they are being empowered.

All of those things are a result of the very policies I outlined in my original post.

Reading comprehension

>can never be aloud
>aloud
>low IQ blacks(admittedly more numerous)
Looks like your are one of those low IQ blacks lmao

Exactly, and they have black people trained to attack the few blacks who wake up to the real problem like crabs in a bucket.
Unfortunately they have whites fooled too. "hurrr blacks are monkeys" because to admit the jews fucked them is dangerously close to sounding like a commie sjw.

> Sup Forums
> use the "b" word

You negroes need a grass roots right wing black nationalist movement. Stop forming alliances of convenience with subversive leftists that don't have your best interests at heart.

These leftist hate you even more than they hate our ideology. They want to see you murdered during the course of a revolution that they ultimately won't allow you survive to enjoy.

No argument so you're going to pick apart grammatical errors like we're writing school papers.

You can do better than that.

> gwamma be taf

And we destroyed our country while Marxism blew up anyway.

They think way too short term.

Do you want to solve it, or do you want to be an attack dog for the Communist international Jew?

Your choice.

The Jew is weaponizing blacks to attack and destroy whites. The Jews have determined that whites pose the greatest competition to their plans for world domination (think Hitler). So they dumb down whites with blacks, thus destroying both races, into a hybrid race that is more easily controllable. It's why miscegenation is pushed everywhere, yet is very uncommon.

They managed to con the blacks into making money for them.

I'm aware the left is not our friends, which is precisely why I am essentially a silenced and invisible member of society. The intelligent black male voice in America is stifled at every turn

>my original point

I never once even used the word "racist". I'm approaching this from a purely analytical standpoint. No emotion involved.

Racism doesn't exist. It's a Jewish trick.

I haven't looked into them, and it ain't really my place to advise on how an actual woke black guy should proceed, but what about those Hotep dudes? They seem, aside from the Kangs stuff, to have some decent ideas.

also distracts the whites from the machinations of the jews.

To make them dependent on Democrats & reduce them to vote slaves.

>No emotion involved.
very definition of black culture
nice LARPing, rabbi

CIA was just lining their own pockets to fund their black budget. The CIA was selling the wholesale product, the rest is just an unfortunate market circumstance, with crack being smoked (more addictive) than snorted.

The rest is from LBJ and is a Democrat ploy to buy votes with taxpayer money.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_(chacma_baboon)

You can teach a literal ape to operate a train signal. There is a place for everyone to work and be productive in this country. Nobody needs to be on welfare unless your body is busted.

Black people were brought to this country for their ability to work. They still have that ability to work.

talk about 'undercover subversion'
this is OP

Yeah sure they were.
And the Kosher Noser exclusively sold drugs to blacks because they had morals.
bruh it's the kikes. They hate black people because they want to defile the real hebrews.
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

start redpilling blacks on racemixing. every white girl fucked isnt a trophy, its a jewish trick to stop you from making a strong black baby. you think HRC was kidding when she said Sanger was an inspiration to her?

The hotep crowd at least make an attempt, chances are if there is a black male getting alot of attention and exposure he's not really "woke" so to speak.

Farrakhan is the only popular figure I respect.

Just finish high school and the rest will come. A high school dipoma says "I show up", and that's all most employers actually want.

Votes. They just want them to be dependent upon the government handouts and keep voting for those who promised them more gibs.

Niggers can't seem to get this inside their nappy ass head so the dems will always have the black vote.