Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

New chapter out

mega.nz/#!lcMnzSrJ!miA3gLUQplXy8wpAb_kmVVvRmxG5ztpK6TkRTdrtZlA

HOLY SHIT SUBARU

Other urls found in this thread:

re-zero-anime.jp/character.html
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153163312/#153165022
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> —The dimwitted animal's vision drowns beneath an eruption of ink-black fog.

HE USED SHAMAK
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Every thread until Crusch-sama gets her memories back.

>Subaru: “...Watch me.”

Absolutely based

>"Fucking clinging to an intractable idea you came up with when you didn't even have pubic hair!"

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Seems like Rem knows how to swim.

That fistfight

We don't deserve Subaru

Wait a fucking second, didnt they say he was gonna die if he used magic again?

Not that he'd die but that Ferris would kill him

No, but he could permanently break his gate if he does.

Did it break now?

His magic butthole might be slightly used now, yes.

Holy shit this is hype as fuck.

Please don't stop them, Emilia!

>Emilia
>Doing anything
Pick one

She does something later in this Arc, don't worry.

Now, I'm getting back to transcribing crossdressing Subaru for Lemonwater.

Based summary user

Was Subaru crossdressing when fantasy Gordon Ramsay was visiting? Or am I mixing up my chapters.

Thanks user!

Where were you when this got translated on Valentine's Day?

Are you sure?

Fapping for insurance money

>Garfiel had no great intention to lambaste her for that.
>To be overwhelmed by the TRIAL, by your past, was natural. Who on earth could negate the memory of their greatest regret?
>The concept that you could overcome your past, your regrets, was utter bullshit.
>Subaru had mixed up what were realistic ideals and what were unattainable fantasies, a madman.
>This boy persistently standing before him chased entirely after fantasies, and demanded that others do the same thing. He was legitimately insane.
He was the same breed as Roswaal, an imbecile whose vision encompassed one thing and nothing more.

Is Subaru turning into Roswaal? What is happening here?

I wonder if this stuff is from arc 5.

Garfiel thinks so, but doesn't know that Subaru has rejected Roswaal's methods. But obviously there were some similarities, since Roswaal's plan was to try and get Subaru to be like him.

That's exactly the one.

Bursted out like a loli's anus in a village full of horny black men.

Why would Subaru crossdress?

By the way, who is Subaru's best friend (bro)? Is it Otto or Julius?

Right hand man is Otto

Subaru is still tsun with Julius.

Well there was the one time he wasn't paying attention and put on the maid uniform Ram gave him.

Brotto Swein

You mean Suwen?

Translation please.

Arc 4 is reaching its climax and we still dont have Beako's new contract with Subaru being made, it hurts and i want to know how far are we from it.

It's really strange, where does Swein come from? The intonation is on the "Su" so it really doesn't make any sense

With the characters around it is in an arc 5 setting

I'm guessing 5 more chapters so Emilia beats the trial and both Subaru and Gaaf heal a little bit to go wreck Elsa.

We are veeery close

Please god and Summaryanon my heartboner is hurting my chest and im vigorously panting.

5 more chapters? That is really soon like are they really going to rush things now?

Gotta get back to the mansion, which should be soon after beating Garfiel, but I think Emilia has to do stuff first.

Do you want a serious answer to that question

It's chapter 129

How cute is Beako reaction with Subaru breaking her deadlock?

Summaryanon's naming things. Some are weird.

Sure

>That spoiler
wait what the fuck

S-seventeen to go!

Too bad because THERE IS NONE AHAHAHAHHAHakdsjfj
Every romanization/anglicization of his name I could think of looked and sounded stupid as shit, so that's what my brain did to the poor guy. Behold my abuse of power.

O-okay
At least it's better than Juukulius

His last name is pretty weird. Official English release has it as Suewen. I feel like there's a 'Boy named Sue' joke in there somewhere, but I can't brain right now.

Not even one piece of obscure Re:Zero merch has Otto's romanized last name?
I...can actually believe that, what the hell. Best bro' needs some love.

Suwen, not Suewen. And don't call Crunchyroll subs "official english release".

I'm sure it has to be on his character page for the anime, but even then if I hate that spelling enough I wouldn't use it (ala Pack and Juukulius).
Admittedly Suwen is a lot better than Pack or Juukulius.

Do you hate Ferri too?

Well, it's your prerrogative anyways.

While i'm not caught up on the WN, only just finishing Arc 4, can I just say how annoying it was for Subaru to accept that people love him? It felt so repetitive, especially with the gathering of the witches... anyone else feel the same?

>Emilia's icon at the anime site
She didn't deserve this

Yeah, but that's kinda his thing, a lot like Rem Subaru's self confidence of him not considering that "he is not worthy enough for such love" is a vice.

I've gotten used to seeing it because it's what everyone uses but I still like Felis better
If EX1 goes in the direction I think it's going I might consider Felice. Just to complicate the situation further.

Are you on the Satella chapter?

>If EX1 goes in the direction I think it's going

Tell more

Which one?

I wonder can anyone get his hands on a copy of the Royal Election Prequel: Reinhard vs Cecilus (王選前日譚、剣聖と雷光の銀華乱舞 ) story that was featured in Gekkan Comic Alive and possibly send it do Remon or any other translator?

Would be nice to read about the guy that forced Reinhard to draw Raid and it might play a role in the upcoming plot involving Volakia

re-zero-anime.jp/character.html
Her face is just

I just finished when he got out of the second trial when all the witches convened, including Satella.
I guess, I guess from my perspective I didn't understand why it was so tumultuous for him to comprehend—I was yearning to see if anybody else felt the same. The one thing it does do, is set the precedent for him becoming "whole" and "based", which I hear he does become (alongside Otto) later in the WN.

It seems like Crusch and Felis made a promise when they were young which is why they both crossdress. Felis' daily ritual really seems to emphasize him being girly a lot (like he goes I'M A GIRL I'M A PRETTY PRETTY GIRL when he wakes up and gets dressed). So if it continues that they're really emphasizing his femininity for some reason Felice is a girlier name and might click better.

I'm only about 100 pages in though and honestly shit all has happened yet.

Oh, everyone is a little like that.

>becoming "whole" and "based"
Based, sure, but he is still pretty broken as fuck.

>Based, sure, but he is still pretty broken as fuck.
So is the journey of an MC... Welp it wouldn't be interested otherwise

I'm the same it got annoying for a good bit. He got over it though.

But in the Arc 4 chapter 1 he says he's a man in both body and soul. What kind of promise did they make exactly? So what has happened during those 100 pages?

Not cute at all.
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/153163312/#153165022

Ferris has some problems

You can be a completely straight man yet still like to dress like a woman. Whatever you think about Felixfag I do agree that he might end up as Crusch's husband or something once they solve their issues. Like having no memories, in the case of Crusch.

I didn't read that far, but it sounds like... In order for Crusch to lessen her femininity she thought she should dress more stern, like a man. So Felis was supporting her (so she wouldn't feel alone) by doing the opposite. Well that's what I would guess without reading anything about that situation.

>I do agree that he might end up as Crusch's husband
He could end up as her wife maybe

No idea what the promise is. It seems like a big deal though.
Seriously not a lot has happened yet. There was a lot of Fourier introduction chapter, Fourier gets roped into seeing a suitor from Gusteco and devises a plan to have Felis as his GF so that he has an excuse not to get with this chick (this is where he discovers Felis is a guy), and Fourier fighting Crusch to make her agree to wear a dress for her birthday. Right now it's her birthday and the rabbits just attacked some territory of hers (this is the thing that gets referenced in the arc 3 interludes). There might have been other stuff but if there was I forgot it.

>Every romanization/anglicization of his name I could think of looked and sounded stupid as shit
Even suing?

2 different people?

What do you mean by "broken?" Is Subaru's mentality broken in the sense that he'd likely break if something wrong happens to (coma) Rem or that it's still undeveloped?

So what's his actual reaction to Otto in Arc 5?

Thank you

He's A LOT better at treating the world as a world, but still unconsciously treats it like a story (treating people as NPCs w/ roles, expecting stereotypical outcomes, etc).
He's acquire an extra power (well two, but he only knows how to use one) that causes SAN loss w/ use.
He's much less suicidal, but only to keep a promise he made w/ Satella (so, he's not less suicidal from new found self-worth or fear of death).
His primary coping mechanism is still just burying shit he doesn't want to think about.

Poor Otto, always getting bullied.

Yeah, I'm

Is our favorite lolibaba dead?

Why would Subaru cross dress again though? Is it a fetish of his?

Think he tried it in school as a dare or to stand out or something and was surprisingly good at it.

Nigga you gayer than the cat

webnovelfags

how crazy (as mentally deranged) subaru gets

>treating people as NPCs w/ roles
Hmm I thought Subaru'd already grown out of it ever since From Zero as he began to seek help from other people and rely more on them instead of trying to accomplish everything by himself. I'm surprised that he still hasn't gotten over it yet, considering he's been in that world for quite a long time.

>crazy
He never comes close topping 'stabbing Crusch with a spoon' in Arc2.
>mentally deranged
He becomes much more obsessive over time. He also becomes more suicidal over time.
Presumably (or at least apparently) his suicidal tendencies plateau around the time he makes his promise to Satella ().

He's gotten over it, but only on a conscious/deliberate level.

He nearly went full villain twice

Not exactly his fault, and he gets over it relatively quickly, but his body does simply quit on him after taking a bunch of rabbits up the ass.