83% Of America's Top High School Science Students Are The Children Of Immigrants

Why are white kids so dumb?

forbes.com/sites/stuartanderson/2017/03/11/83-of-americas-top-high-school-science-students-are-the-children-of-immigrants/#5636ffd42200

China and India are sending their best. They're not rapists, murderers, but I assume some are bad people.

Why do you keep shilling this

US public schools are gulags designed to crush you into submission. Azns and poos handle that better than whites.

To put that in perspective, even though former H-1B visa holders represent less than 1% of the U.S. population, they were four times more likely to have a child as a finalist in the 2016 Intel Science Talent Search than were parents who were both born in the United States.

holy fuck the gook on the far left HAHAHA

If they were smarter than whites their countries wouldn't be shitholes

pls don't post unsourced images

I don't see any negroes in that picture.

Holy shit that girl on the far left

lol

Because the teachers/admin are anti-white/straight/normal/american/whatever. I got out just as this was starting up. Same as college 'i call on abos first, non english speaking immigrants second, lgbqtxyz third' etc

do you see any mexicans?

t. rural and suburban retard

Why is white rural USA a shithole?

It's generally, Ivan; most city ghettos are though. Try not to get your information from fake news sources.

*generally not

and affirmative action had nothing to do with it

arent chinese cheating their way to USA universities? idk. but still, IQ in india is around 80 and yet a lot of smart indians in usa, its because there is fucking 1 billion of them

Go adopt a highway

Only a few whites... But not a single nigger

Cheating and plagiarism is extremely common place in academia. All this bitching and moaning about Chinese cheating in uni is nothing more than sour grapes.

This is no surprise. Majority of them are descendants of losers who couldn't make it in Europe.

niggers aren't "children of immigrants". their ancestry has been american for decades if not centuries.

Chinese buy their way in. Gotta do something with all that organ harvesting cash!

So... 17 % of them are native americans? Pretty impresive considering the fact, that they are only 1,6% of US population.

>50 shades of shit
>one shining star
>jews want to kill her

You can't lump in ching chong and poo kids with illegals and let it fly. All it means is you're burying your own people. Who am i kidding they'll clap anyway...

>Why are white kids so dumb?
Our public school system. Indians move here and create their own schools so those kids will be much smarter simply by not having to deal with PC/LGBT/Activists shit curriculum.