I'm convinced that when you die you go to the place where wishes come true

I'm convinced that when you die you go to the place where wishes come true.

I will not have this shit life no more.

Bye all.

Livestream it

Bye :3

Farewell user.

Yeah nah mate it's eternal unconsciousness. I mean, I guess if that was your dream, cool. But don't fool yourself. Well, in any case, make sure to livestream it.

Say hi to Azunyan for me

Aren't you worried that someone could find you and resuscitate you? If you fail, you will end as disabled vegetable.

Don't do it user

VR is getting better

See you soon

>believing in afterlife

Sleep tight doggo.

This. We already live in afterlife, this world is our reward. You are here forever.

What I find most depressing is EVEN IF killing yourself meant going to magical anime land, I still wouldn't be happy. Something about the idea of all my wishes coming true sounds so fake, I don't think I'd be able to enjoy it.

I guess I'll just be empty inside forever.

>I will not have this shit life no more.
another illiterate damning themselves to eternal torment via suicide and double negatives.

Have don't not fun

I'll join you in eternal rest soon, comrade, but you're probably a filthy liar. proof or gtfb to r9k

>We already live in afterlife, this world is our reward
God damn, in that case I must've committed some massive sins when I was still alive

>no kicking
>goes still within seconds

Fake as fuck. For being a country that's so fond of suicide they really are terrible at depicting it.

>it's eternal unconsciousness

Maybe her neck broke.

Well if you're suicidal it implies you love pain on at least one level. So your wish does come true in a way.

>drops 2 inches
>neck breaks

>Azusa fag
World is better off without your shit taste in it.

What is she crying or something?

True, but anime girls have massive heads on tiny necks. That'll make a difference. Maybe.

That'd make it less likely because that means most of their mass is above their neck, not below. So they have less weight yanking their neck downward. Holy shit, user. Never take physics.

Fuck you I won't do what you tell me.

I'm taking you along with me, retard-kun

Hurry up damn it

Sup Forums is entirely populated by one half retarded genki girls and one half aggressive tsunderes.

So one half fujos with penis envy and one half fags who want to be little girls?

If not anything else, this place becomes a better place when you leave.

He said while bumping the thread of mentioned OP to page 1

Make NNB S3 then take me peacefully lord.

See you tomorrow.

Where does the "life is good" meme come from?

Go to Sup Forums. They will help you an-hero.

Thats no t how fedoralord works tripfagg

By motivational coaches who steal your money, the church, who wants your money, and banks, who, you guessed it, wants your money

t. Banker

From happy people probably