Is banter a Anglo-Saxon trait ? Something older like Neanderthal...

is banter a Anglo-Saxon trait ? Something older like Neanderthal ? what happened in British culture to cause the banter gene to become so strong ? The Aussies have it strong, sometimes i see the niche british sense of humour from American & Canadian posters too. Obviously all humans are capable of humour but there is something specific about people with British heritage ? Fucked up attitude because weather here is so shit ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't know old chap, must be either the genes or the food you all eat.

Didn't you guys outlaw banter, isn't that why you are forced to post on a Finnish larping forum

i only see fat old black women desu, when i think of obese white people i think of America

t.London :^(

pretty much
>bacon outside a mosque
>go prison
>die
>top bants tho m8

Ye sure about that wanker?

proud anglo reporting in. Can confirm we do make people cry if they have thin skin.

>thin skin

Yes, England gave us the Genes, but I think the Norman in alot of english families gave us some chuckling viking gene too. Just watch some Faulty Towers. Its bad to be thin skinned in our Army too, there is constant laughing coming from our Hangars all day and its usually from teasing some cunt for food choices or self depreciating humor. The more we like you the harder the bant comes.

>sometimes i see the niche british sense of humour from American & Canadian posters too

Great Britain is a perfect conflux of Mediterranean friendly extroversion and Nordic autistic sarcasm.

The Norse had banter battles, so probably.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flyting

Sami people are most superior with banter. I think it is mosquitos.

you are a faggot.

did he hit a nerve?

i thought the rabbi took care of all them after you were born.

fucking hell look at the face m8 that is is the most stereotypical working class british face i've ever seen. no wonder he moved here

>you are a faggot.
Kek, doesn't matter you thin skinned cry baby. We still love you.

Most likely, Aussies have good banter as well so its most likely genetic.

neither anglos nor saxons are natives of the British isles, you have benn cucked by romans and then these two, britons are pathetic

interesting*

Because the weathers shit, the food is shit, the jobs are shit and the women are shit. The only thing that brightens our day is talking shit to our mates.

>The more we like you the harder the bant comes.

Just to clarify this: we don't like Canadians. That's genuine abuse, not friendly banter.

Flag off, hans

Could it be from Celtic admixture? From the gentic input of kidnapped Welsh/Briton rape-wives?

Why do Anglos have a sense of humour & banter while Germans do not?

hating civilisations for colonization is a nigger trait.
Not a single Englishman EVER has held any grudge towards Roman Empire.

Nah, just too many jews.

Banter is not really something unique to British culture m8

>Something older like Neanderthal ?
Could be. Carving a rune stone is a lot of work with early iron age tools. Yet very few of them have anything serious to say.
Most are on the lines of "I can see your house from up here"