Holy shit

holy shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YL_sv162lIE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit? Fuck that stupid beaner cunt.

Well he could respond that thats simply how politics works. You need money to do anything. That does not mean he cant get money from people who share his oppinion...

I like how she didn't refute any of his points. Women sure know how to argue.

woah you mean to tell me this generic republican neocon is in fact a shill whos beliefs and opinions are for sale? thats shocking since modern day american politicans are known for their honesty and integrity

>36k
LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

I don't like how both have spic last names

>AREN'T YOU A SENATOR?

lol they all talk like spinster teachers.

Can you refute any of his statements? No you cant. Netnigger never existed 2 year ago.

I bet Ted has visited Sup Forums. He probably looks down on everyone here but he still comes back.

I always read tweets like that in an internal valley girl voice.

>someone donates to you
>implying they had a meeting asking him to repeal NN

lol or they just donated money because his views align with theirs

Go to bed Ted.

ted cruz is a greasy spic that needs to go back

>the whole GDP of Peru is "nothing"

At least Comcast isn't a nigger

>Ted Cruz
Why would we care what this fagget has to say

BEING ANTI NN IS FUCKING STUPID. If you want your ancap little company bullshit to work, fine. But don't expect anyone to pay for the required funding to have your little verizon destroyer actually be anywhere near a goddamn reality, you stupid fucking retards.
>"err liberal durrrr"
Fucking actually leave this board, you stupid contrarian niggerfaggot.

Are you really that stupid?

There has always been net neutrality. Cruz is wrong.
He's confusing net neutrality with the 2015 net neutrality regulations.

That's right goys, that's simply how the system works, pay it no mind. Especially when the bribes are from Israel.

user please.

Poor Ted. Still not having much luck trying to look like the outsider come to clean up washington.

>you have open donation fund
>i donate money but i'm a competitor/rival to something you use
>you switch to the product i produce
>people see i donated $12 and call you out for being a $12 shill

oh noes you cant watch blacked without paying more...aw poor babbie

youtube.com/watch?v=YL_sv162lIE

what a cuck

Thankfully for netflix and google, you don't have to publically disclose whether or not your employees are spreading FUD on reddit and making suspiciously professional looking FUD infographics to post everywhere.

NET NEUTRALITY DAHNALD

Well he will never say it like i did because that would mean he has to now work towards making changes in the system so it doesnt run on legalized bribery.
The moment he does that he becomes fringe in the media.

He took a bribe, legalized or not, that is immoral. It's actually against the religion he claims to strongly believe in.