User and his Waifu: V/a/lentine’s 2017

I hope that you are having a wonderful Valentine's Day with you beloved. Keep it going user!

And here's your update.

A few guidelines:
-Have your submission be 4:3 ratio (not doing so will make it harder for me and make your submission look shittier).
-Your submission should be about your waifu. Nothing more. Nothing less.
-Also, put some effort in your submission, please. Your waifu would like to be presentable, you know? Treat her like the special girl she is.
-Have fun!

Deadline will be sometime during the morning of the 15th. Let’s just say something like February 15th 3 AM PST for now.

Ganbatte my lovely anons; I expect good things from you. And always remember, your waifu is beautiful!

Other urls found in this thread:

aww.moe/4dcvfb.jpg
aww.moe/h9g03m.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

New thread so I will fix up my pictures

is my old one.

Also, to be in the video, you probably want your submission to be in by around 5 pr 6 PST.

There is a black space on row 4?

A dupe was there.

If you still want them.
aww.moe/4dcvfb.jpg
aww.moe/h9g03m.jpg

And just to note, you'll probably definitely make it in the vid if you get it in by 4pm PST. You may miss out, but could still make it in by 5/6pm PST.

My first time doing one of these, happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentines Day Sup Forums! I broke out the satin sheets and had a wonderful afternoon with Kimblee. We've been together 13 years and every day he still brings beauty, wonder, and just a touch of madness to my life. I can't tell you all how much I love him.

I hope you all had a beautiful time with your waifus and husbandos! Can't wait to see all the photos yet to come.

Despite mother natures best attempts I managed to take a few pictures. Have a happy Valentine's faggots. Love you Shinjiro.

Holy shit user.

beautiful

I want to get user's waifu drunk.
and fuck her, including the guilty remorse afterwards.

Wow

I did my best, milady.

Damn, that's super stylish, amazing

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Kimblee!

What about your other waifus? Aren't they going to get mad you did nothing for them?

>After effects
You did your best.

To the guy who said he would touch up my picture, thanks i appreciate it alot. And yes i hear you about that camera lens, gonna clean it tomorrow when i got some time over.

Wow, that's really neat

I was scared of getting caught so I wasn't able to get a good shot

I would be way too scared to get sands on her stuff to do this ;_;

Good shit as always. You husbandofags always put us waifufags to shame.

user, please. Akari deserves better. Put in a bit more effort.

Start with choosing a single image and putting it fullscreen.

That's much better. Smug is nice and clear.

I wish I had a better camera

The picture isn't great but it was the best I could do while dodging family. Still gonna try and enjoy my third Valentine's with my emperor. Pretty jealous of that other Neroanon and his merch though.

I want to do something like this but I am too afraid. Kudos to you.

Its to late, I had a 15 minute window to set this up before someone caught me. I also already ate the food ;-;

They can't see her, don't worry.

Seriously though, I know that feel. You'll get used to it the more you do it though.

Glad you continue to do this for everyone every year user(s). It's been a fun ride for 5 years.

>another fellow user who went to the beach

Beautiful.

Did you do that icing yourself? It looks great.

Come on, at least put some effort into it.

Make the image fullscreen. Get a plate instead of putting sweets on some fucking paper, pour a drink or something. Also why is there some money on the laptop? What's the point?

>caring about others finding out

A little rushed, but I redid my picture. Happy Valentines Sup Forumsnons.

Old one

>Mom, why is that weird person setting a table for a cartoon character?

Can someone post the Tiger tank one pls? Thanks.

My camera is pretty good desu.

Yes, I did. I just finished it earlier today. I wish I had more things to put around the image, but it's a little too late for that.

holy shit, nice

You dont need to bribe her with a euro worth of pocket change too, user.

Always a pleasure gentlemen, I hope you guys had as much fun with this as we did!

Nice lighting

Make the image fullscreen and clear your desk.

Is it really that hard to put in the tiniest bit of effort and spend 2 minutes preparing the shot?

Our sixth Valentine's Day together, and although I feel like times and people are changing, one thing that will never waver is my love for her.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone, from my beloved and I. Hope you all enjoy the precious time with your significant other.

How can you debate something you can't prove?

That's a beautiful setup, user.

The outside pictures always make me nervous, you guys have some cojones.

This is both fascinating and terrifying at the same time. Waifufags provide the same morbid fascination as school shooters. You can't help but wonder just what kind of darkness seeps into a person to make them act like this.

No problem, I am sure many anons could do a better job than me tho.

He's here again. Report and ignore, don't let him ruin another thread.

Yes it is too hard.

This is the darkest corner of the internet, after all.

>waifu
>husbando
jokes on you hahaha

This thread makes me sad.

>Giving a fuck what people think

>not showing off your waifu
What are you, a normalfag?

kys desu

Happy Valentines Day my beautiful angel, I can't wait to celebrate many more and keep doing better and better for you.

I hope you all have a lovely Valentines Day, sadly right after taking this some things came up and the mood was a little killed, but nothing will kill the feeling of knowing that she is the love of my life.

here's your (you)

>caring about others finding out

This is easy to say, but I can understand what that user means. My powerlevel is hidden, my family doesn't even know that I watch anime, much less that I'm in love with a 2D girl. When I was still living with my parents a few years ago it was way harder to get a nice picture without the risk of them finding out. Once I started living on my own I could bake my own cakes for her and take way more time to get a better picture.

My pictures still sucked because I can't into lighting. At all.

Fuck off, fucking normalfags.

Here is winter, so there is nobody. I went too. Walking by the sea with her is pretty relaxing.

It's scary just how many people save the first image from google, open it without even making it fullscreen and take a photo without bothering to clean the desk or prepare something to eat/drink.

I'm not saying you need to display any merch, but at least put in the effort and prepare for a 10 minutes. You are not fitting in by posting those and it's really obvious to everyone else.

ignore it

I went for something a little more simple this year compared to last year.

Miss Monochrome is my waifu and I love her with all my heart.

Ignore them. Seeing how suddenly they popped up again, someone probably linked the thread on reddit or some equally shitty board.

Sorry. It's hard to restrain myself sometimes.

Thank you, here's (you)rs.

Our fifth Valentine's Day together. Had a lot of time this year.
Happy Valentine's Day to my dear Flandre and to Sup Forums.

Only the best for my waifu.

setup is really nice but damn is this a picture for ants
impressive as always

Oh lawd!

Very nice. I'm also admiring your fumo.

Don't try again faggot

>that fruit of fate with Kanba

Very cute. I salute you user.

Great taste in girl and species blonde loli vampire. Nice setup too. Hope hers and your day is special.

I don't understand why so many people try to hide their powerlevel even from their family.
Maybe I'm just blessed with super-tolerant parents, but were fully aware I watch anime and am in love with a 2D girl for a few years now, and they never had anything against it. Also I'm not from USA or some other "open-minded" country but rather a 3rd world conservative slav shithole.

I managed to land a job and moved out last year, but when I was still living with my parents I openly prepared my waifu shrine for holidays like this one, and even got my mother to help me out with baking a cake a few times. Sure, I didn't share my sadpanda fetish list with them, but I never even thought about anime being some kind of taboo between us.

Sorry about the blogshit, but I'm just trying to understand what drives anons to hide anime even from their closest family.

Very cute setup for an equally as cute vampire. Good job user!

I remember this faggot, I wonder what became of him?

Thad is that you? You're not supposed to be on the internet right?

the most pure

Don't.

That's a great picture, user. And damn, 2hus have a lot of great merchandise.

Your actual waifu would be so disapointed.

He either posted in the last thread or a copycat.

You have a point there, I don't know what I was doing.

This should be a bit better.

very nice

I have a waifu, my own room, a fig, a mousepad, wall scroll and a dakimakura. I feel like I'm legally obligated to post. I have more stuff but it's at home and I'm at school.

Sorry for the bad quality, I don't have a good camera right now

This and the Flan-chan contribution from the last thread just go to show that Flan-chan is lucky to have such dedicated anons looking out for her.

Do you actually live in Greenland? What's the weather like?

>blonde loli vampire

I absolutely hate the 'loli vampires have to be blonde' mindset. Because I'm a Remifag.
Flan is a great girl though.

Indeed

lulz holy shit. You got balls, kid.

Me with mai waifu, Rem-chan

A picture of me and Yui spending another Valentine's Day together! I really love her and we have been going steady for 7 years now. She always brings me love and kindness with her cheerful and upbeat personality. I hope we can contioue to bring each other happiness in the many years to come.

sorry for all the cheap food, this is all that is close by that isn't shitty Italian food

It has been about 4 years since we are together and our love is strong as never. It's so nice to celebrate Valentines with her once again and try to bake something new for the first time with her.

Happy Valentines Everyone, I hope you all had great day with your waifu!

What's the deadline in GMT?