I believe in personal freedom and liberty

>I believe in personal freedom and liberty
>I also believe one should go to jail for 15 years for owning a particulars kinds of pictures
Literally defend this.

Other urls found in this thread:

morbidvisionfilms.com/Fetus/fetus.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is this semen demon?

>land of freedom
keeeek

malaka

How can an image -- any image -- be illegal?

You will go to jail for 15 years if you live in the US and visit Sup Forums.
But, freedom isn't free i guess.

>Certain combinations of 1's and 0's are illegal

There's no way Central America is that low.

I think most people can't handle freedom. Lee Kuan Yew did nothing wrong.

Cuckservatives completely btfo.

Facism superior.

>Certain positions of my knife on your throat are illegal
Stupid tbqh

WTF where this this map come from avbiouly age of consent is not 12 or 13 in Spain.

Its the same thing with drug abuse and drug paraphenalia. Someone whos in possession of heroin, a spoon, and a hypodermic needle & injection kit can say they werent gonna use that heroin. But we know better.

3/10 still would

Gee, I dunno, how about an image on an iphone screen that says, "Give me all your money or I'll shoot you" and then this image is shown to a bank teller.
libertarians will literally say the person showing the image has done nothing wrong because durrr 1s and 0s can't be illegal, muh constitution

yes

>photos are usually taken in illegal circumstances
>viewing of photos could encourage others to commit similar acts

And that's my essay on why gore should be illegal, oops.

What are those South Australia cunts playing at?

>there is no way this fact is indeed a fact, even though i can confirm it for myself with a 2 seconds google search

is that image fake? seriously just what the fuck is that anyway and why does it get reposted so often?

>my fee fees
It's indefensible.

Sort of like when I pass on your wife becasue she completely turns me off and you pretend a magic ring did it.

For the most part humans are fucking idiots.

what kind of sick fuck wants skin pics of humans that aren't even sexually appealing because they don't even have the goods yet?

>9 years in middle east

very halal

lolbergtardians get the rope too

The crime there would be threatening someone, not possession of the image. No libertarians say threatening people with death should be legal, you lying retard. They say it should be legal to possess illegal images.

kys pedo piece of shit

it actually was 13 in spain until like 2016 or something when feminists got it upped to 16

also here its 14 not 15

its an outdated map

But you don't unless you're a moron. Do you honestly believe they can't identify everyone looking at that shit? He'll they've done it before but shut it all down after realizing society would collapse and a quarter of the population would be in jail by the following month. Of course they realize 15 years in jail is rediculous for a picture, but laws didn't change with the times, and no politician is going to attempt to pass legislation that their opponent would use to gut them.

I don't believe in freedom and liberty, I am what some people call an "authoritarian/statist/bootlicker".

Pedis deserve a bullet, nothing less.

Nice one.

it was until recently. they changed to 16 together with the minimum marriage age

Someone who finds them sexually appealing? How hard is logic?

Did he get tomato'd to death?

>pussy, anus and cute face are not "the goods"

What? I can't possess an image of a beautiful font and calligraphy saying, "gimme ur money or die"? Yes, you say, I can possess it. What, do I not have the freedom to put this image on a t-shirt? Yes, you say, I have the right to do that. What, do I not have the freedom to wear whatever I want when I walk into a bank? Yes, that is true.
muh libertarianism

>people who are driven sexually to abuse and torture the most vulnerable and helpless should be allowed to distribute material regarding said acts
Literally defend this.

>the path to victory is adopting an ideology 90% of the planet hates

wow its almost as if you are strategically retarded or something!

you idiot, I was talking about this post:
Not the hot loli

It's real and I use it for guaranteed replies. Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.

Kys pedo trash

>implying a hole in the ground is "the goods"
do you stick your dick in your car's exhaust, as well?

CP still violates the NAP

You don't even understand the most basic tenets of something you're attempting to argue against. You're making a very stupid strawman. Libertarians don't say you have the freedom to do whatever you want, the bank has the freedom to kick you out at a moments notice for anything it pleases, and it would always still be illegal to threaten to shoot someone.

im on it will post results in 5 minutes, stay tuned

What if pictures of kids getting hurt it's immoral

Possession of something potentially dangerous/harmful isn't in violation of the NAP unless you stole it, or the NAP would be against the first amendment.

>Certain molecular positioning in space-time is illegal

>armband on the right hand
kill yourself you larping faggot

>Call the cops, I don't give a fuck.
who the hell thinks violent images are illegal?

A child was forced to do something, I'm not saying possession does I'm saying making it does

No doubt, I clicked wrong reply meant for

it is from a fake snuff film

Why not just adopt whatever ideology is winning now if you're using that kind of logic?

People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

but what if they consent tho

You have no knowledge based on a picture that a child was forced to do something. A child making a picture and sending it is still 100% as illegal.

>do you stick your dick in your car's exhaust, as well?

Last time a checked, little girls were made of flesh and bone, and they were considered humans.

there is literally nothing wrong with pics of naked teens.

ok good thank you, now I'm not disturbed anymore.

what if i told you morality is subjective

No one said that or defended it. Almost everyone hates people who torture or actually abuse people, including pedos. Taking an extreme example as the norm isn't a reasonable argument.

Fpbp

We need to secure a future for white children. They won't have a future, if you take away their innocence and childhood. I wouldn't put you in a jail for fifteen years, though. I'd put you in an unmarked grave for all eternity.

At what age can someone consent? Does everyone mature at the same rate? What if you make a mistake and the person really wasn't mature enough to consent, doesn't the responsibility fall on you? Who makes up these rules? Is it a Jew? Do you follow a stinky little shriveled up Jew?

So many questions.

>I'd put you in an unmarked grave for all eternity.
*sheathes katana*

>implying little girls are humans
oh, user...

>being this naive in 2017
You should start with Liveleak and make your way down to tor network. World is a filthy shithole. You have no fucking clue.

Laws exist to keep the slaves in line until such time they can be replaced with machines.

>children can consent
>children can't decide their bedtime, but they can decide whether they want HRT and life-ruining body mods, and whether they want to have sex
Leftist logic.

mutilating the dick is fine
sexual pleasure is evil

please move along citizen

the law is in place to dictate pregnancy rates.
if every 14 year old gilr in amreica could be pregnant, they would be.

girls
are
whores.

Nothing personnel, pedo

Ok I found it, I guess you were right

morbidvisionfilms.com/Fetus/fetus.htm

>because pedos don't abuse kids, love is love
:^) neck yourself

Children often choose their bedtimes if its explained to them why they should have a good one, unless you have a moronic kid or you're too lazy to teach them how to make decisions.

Stop being a pedophile.

>using the current year meme
>telling me about parts of the internet i invented
shhh...

Abuse is abuse, mutual relationships aren't abuse, and barely ever cause harm unless they're discovered and the "therapists" and "social workers" are involved. Try reading Rind et al.

libertarianism is a right-wing ideology you retard

kys nonce

>Children often choose their bedtimes if its explained to them why they should have a good one
That is complete and utter nonsense.

>Children often choose their bedtimes if its explained to them why they should have a good one
you're a fucking idiot.

>"9 pm. it's bedtime! see you tomorrow family!"
>*now i can be on my phone sending pics of myself to cute guys on snapchat*
>4 am rolls around
>"i should probably get to sleep but this cute boy is still responding..."

neck
self
pedo

That literally answered none of my devil's advocate questions to challenge the fundamental retardation of AnCraps but okay.

Have a (you) anyway.

O Kurwa

And they also don't want children to have any adult influence other than the professional brainwashers at their schools, because then they might start thinking for themselves.

How so? I've seen it many times. Its easily demonstrated that they're tired and crabby the next day, and if they sleep more they won't be. Its not difficult to explain to kids that decisions can cause problems.

Adults do that all the time as well. If you're a proper parent you should be teaching your kids how to make decisions from as early as possible.

try
an
argument

>literally answered none of my devil's advocate questions
i know.
that's why i responded with reality.

next time quit fagging up the place.

>At what age can someone consent?
when they are mature
>Does everyone mature at the same rate?
no
>What if you make a mistake and the person really wasn't mature enough to consent, doesn't the responsibility fall on you?
If you pressured someone into something they can go and sue you
Who makes up these rules?
The free market
>Do you follow a stinky little shriveled up Jew?
MUH CAPITALISM IS JEWISH

>*blocks your path*

what do?

>Adults do that all the time as well
yes they do... because they're adults.
why would i give an argument?
this is not an argument.
it's me telling you that if you're a pedophile you will be executed under the new laws that will be put in place in 2020.

>reality
No, even your comment was backwards and stupid. How can a girl be a whore for acting on their instinct to procreate? Do you know what a whore is? Are you """pretending""" to be retarded?
Pic related.

Please kill yourself.

>kicks it in the face
get back in your trash can.

Brush hair. Watch netflix together.

>1) there is no way to differentiate this "mutual relationship" from an abusive but groomed one
>2) do you know why you had to have a note from your parent for everything when you were a child? child. cannot. consent.
Even sociopathic, drug-dealing, murdering gang bangers have enough decency to shank you on sight.

>child can in no way whatsoever consent
>child can be charged as adult if crime rustles enough jimmies

> 16 year old tits.jpeg = 10-20 years
>12 year old violently beheaded in back of pickup.mp4 = 4K upvotes on Reddit

>randoms sentenced to forever in prison while the other millions watching the shit left alone because it would require every jail to be upgraded to the size of Las Vegas high rises to house them all

Make up your mind.

>why should I give an argument
I literally clapped when I read this.

Trump will win 2020!

>How can a girl be a whore for acting on their instinct to procreate?
because a proper adult human does not act on instinct except for out of survival.

thanks for playing.
;)

WTF i can marry a 12 year old girl?

yes they do... because they're adults.
Is this supposed to back up your point in some fashion? If you actually bother to read shit thoroughly you'd see I'm saying if you teach proper rewards/punishment and cause and effect they can often choose a better option, not that kids should be able to do what they want all the time.
>why would i give an argument?
Sometimes reasonable people do so.