Why do we hate muslimbros again?

Why do we hate muslimbros again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nCLt06qkMWk
irishcentral.com/roots/history/little-known-tale-of-generous-turkish-aid-to-the-irish-during-the-great-hunger
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't hate Muslims. Islam is the solution for degeneracy.

Exactly

More threads like these

lmao

They hate us. :'-(

Muslim/Christian alliance when?

I want to ally with Muslims to defeat the children of the devil

They're ethnically different
They're iconoclasts
They're cousinfuckers
They're even bigger mindless consumers than Europeans

>They're ethnically different

Same desert religion

>They're iconoclasts

Says the faggot who whoreships Jesus as god

>They're cousinfuckers

Inbreeding was also common in the West (many came out of "inbreeding" scientist )

>They're even bigger mindless consumers than Europeans

Not really

>They're cousinfuckers
Procreating with your third cousin is the healthiest thing you can do. The yanks have it right with marrying second cousins and have the largest white population to show for it.

scientist came*

because we've lived next to them for centuries and all they want is the destruction of europe and its inhabitants

notice how all the cucks itt are westerners

>Says the faggot who whoreships Jesus as god
Says the faggot who's never read the unadulterated gospel of Christ.
"I am he"

No reason. Worked with muslim on a physics project. Normal conversations, open about his religion and intelligent.

Islam is literally the most uncucked relgion out there. If only it was less extreme with what to consume and the punishments that are within the religion I would've seen no problem with islam.

Ottomans are decent human beings compared to other empires like the britbongs otherwise you would be speaking turkish and be muslim

>german flag
well this is not a surprise.

No he is not He.

because muslims are fine with killing us to satiate their jew hate instead of you know... going after jews.

>why doesnt Sup Forums like X, they hated jews
>they killed a bunch of white people user.

They just want what's best for their kids

>Why do we hate muslimbros again?
because their values oppose western values.

>Ottomans are decent human beings compared to other empires like the britbongs otherwise you would be speaking turkish and be muslim

Nah mate, that's because you're all backwards cunts whose only achievements were filched off of Indians and Greeks.

Not we ((they)) are killing you mutt

And also, what is with the shoes?

ITT: Sandniggers larping as germans.
Christians and Muslims debating which fairy tale is the correct one

we are not allies
gtfo of europe

>Same desert religion
That has nothing to do with ethnicity
>Says the faggot who whoreships Jesus as god
What does that have to do with Muslims being iconoclasts?
>Inbreeding was also common in the West (many came out of "inbreeding" scientist )
No it wasn't hence why Pakistanis have a higher rate of birth defects
>Not really
Go look at any social media page for a sports team and they're all Muslims

>Why do we hate muslimbros again?
They enjoy killing whites too much.

>No he is not He.
Why the fuck do you call him a prophet if you don't believe his word? Christ claimed to be the word; God's will, made flesh.

youtube.com/watch?v=nCLt06qkMWk

Anzac still buthurt because of Canakkale ? come on bro, we are not enemys ((they)) wanted it but its another topic.

Feet are the lowest point of your body, so that's where all of your waste energy leaves from you. It's your spiritual ass, and so shoes are like underwear.

They are in europe. If they were in their own lands it would be different.
You have to set the goal of killing them, forcibly transferring them, or compensating
them to leave. You can't just accept the fact that there are going to be 10s of millions
of non-whites in europe. You must set the goal of gassing them, even if seems
unlikely in the current climate.

>we are not enemys ((they)) wanted it
You cunts want it too. Why are Christians also "people of the book"? Why couldn't you only go after the "people of the Torah".

You have Jesus, the rabid antisemite, as one of your "prophets" ffs.

He never said that he was God, Paulus (He never met Jesus in his life btw) the faggot was the biggest suggester.

Flags check out

Second cousins are pretty far removed, nevermind third

Any flag will ''check out'' in 5-10 years my christian brother.

>He never said that he was God

>My father in heaven
>My father the Lord

Don't tell me it was only Paul who recorded him saying this, and even then what do you have against his recount?

>You cunts want it too

What ? Its not like christians under Paulus were peaceful human beings at this time its was much more comfortable for everyone to live under Muslim flag then under crusader flag ( see destruction of Jerusalem)

Pretty much this, instead of properly self regulating, they behave as every other brown person blaming the white man who stuck his hand out and made a mistake. They don't take on jews who bring them to white nations so they can be vilified, who throw them out of their land to call their own. They don't take down their oil royal blood who leave them to live in dirt and they ran off to dubai.

>Feet are the lowest point of your body
This is also why a foot fetish is submissive. Not that a woman's feet can't be
attractive, but a fixation on them is a sign of submissiveness.

>Second cousins are pretty far removed, nevermind third

Second cousins isn't that hard of a practise to implement though. Just make the grandfather the patriarch of the family. Hell third cousin marriages can easily be arranged if the grandfather just keeps in contact with his relies.

>My Father

This is the prove for that he was God ? Your not serous or ? of course God created him because marry was still virgin, so calling him father is not wrong, but saying from that he is god is fucking retarded.

Muslimbro? No such thing.

>its was much more comfortable for everyone to live under Muslim flag then under crusader flag ( see destruction of Jerusalem)

bullshit taxes aren't comfortable mate
you believe in a religion of global conquest. Conquest involves submission and submission is uncomfortable. Global conversion is far more comfortable because it's self afflicted tyranny.

Paying taxes is still more comfortable, then getting burned by retarded priests or dying under the pest. Btw even today your paying taxes without that you would have no police, no healthcare etc. so whats wrong with that tho ?

>Enemy of my enemy is my friend
>:^)

Because they brown

>This is the prove for that he was God ? Your not serous or ? of course God created him because marry was still virgin, so calling him father is not wrong, but saying from that he is god is fucking retarded.

A son of God is pretty divine but I suppose you're right. In that case:

Jesus didn't say "I cast you out in my father's name" when he cast out demons, he cast them out in his own name, signifying his divinity.

They helped us out.

irishcentral.com/roots/history/little-known-tale-of-generous-turkish-aid-to-the-irish-during-the-great-hunger

I don't hate them I just don't want them in my country.

>then getting burned by retarded priests or dying under the pest
What is the pest? And the retarded priests burned Templar Knights for infringing on the Papacy's financer France's lending monopoly. It's the Papacy that was the problem really. Any devout witch smellers only burned jews and other cultists.

>>:^)
/thread

What if jews and muslims are both my enemy?

>memritv
>unaccountable screen captions
Stupid, and simplistic.

They are.

Well us Brits defeated you in the end

>Pest = Black Death

Was very common in christian areas because of the very bad hygiene there.

And now your Kike masters giving your the last shot

Don't get me wrong tards, I love Memri news. But accepting Islam for abolishing degen is like flooding your house to save it from burning. Remember the White Wymin are fucking niggers on purpose but Muslims will rape and murder.

Anything that comes from memri is fake shit. An israeli owns this (((institute/think tank)))

>Was very common in christian areas because of the very bad hygiene there.

That's what happens when you populate cities with unsanitary peasants. They think they're still in the countryside. Cities were a revolutionary idea to return to, but yes the kings and lords should have planned it a bit better

What, you mean adult men raping a baby to death?

Cant change your religion so yeah you can believe it would not recommend but whatever, Just dont be a subhuman evangelic kike sucker and your a decent human being the chance that you can join heaven is not that bad tho.

White Sharia is the solution for the Aryan.

We can team up and confront the Yahood beast

The problem was also that the bible hasnt really hygienic rules compared to islam. (As muslim hygienic rules are a fucking clusterfuck )

Whether you have Afroniggers or Sandniggers, white numales will be dominated by everyone. Fix it yourself you retards.

If you worship that fucking thing in mecca you will goto a lake of fire fucking retards

>Cant change your religion so yeah you can believe it would not recommend but whatever
You didn't refute my point Muhammed

>the chance that you can join heaven is not that bad tho.

>Muslim heaven
>72 "virgins"
>tfw Solomon recorded 72 demons
>tfw they're probably virgins too
>tfw you're buttfucked in hell

The same reason we hate the jews, they won't stay the fuck in the desert.

The fucking state of you.

Which is face down dead on a beach

Allah save the queen!

Again with this sheit?
Repeat after me: the scum that is the enemy of my enemy is in fact scum and that doesn't make us allies.

>Not really
>all those skyscrapers and gold-plated apartments
>the world's tallest clocktower eyesore right next to Mecca
yeah ok

Nobody is whoreshipping that to, its just a direction for muslims in which direction they should prey. ( before that it was Jerusalem so what)

because they are used as a weapon against whites, with the mass migration

and they are also far far far more conservative than us and we're like OMG THEY SLAP BITCHES NOOOOOO WHERE'S MY ARMOR

they have to go back to their own countries then we can fight against the ultimate evil together

only dumbdumbs fall for the hate and fear meme that is shoved down their throats

This basically. Christcuck degenerates aren’t allies.

Your so edgy come on bro

why is it so hard for sandcoons to understand that if you try to push your devil worship on us we push MOABS and B-2's on you

((they)) made your religion, and fund the travel and stay in europe to be evil.

Moslems are materialistic consumerist fucks, that's true alright. All those golden plates iPhones stand as proof.
Of course poor slaves don't have nice things but rich moslems acts pretty much in the same way as a fucking Kardashian

>Of course poor slaves don't have nice things but rich moslems acts pretty much in the same way as a fucking Kardashian

Kardashians are christians what a irony

>Nobody is whoreshipping that to
You kiss the stone once a year mate don't tell me you don't worship it.

Sorry we don't want to be white or have sharia

HoHoHo

Kardashians are mutts so it doesn't really matter what they are. 1 drop rule or you're unlikely to have the capacity for higher thinking

Its not even sunnah, you can kiss it will not bring you sin, is it a good act ? nobody knows.

Doesn't make this any less truthful. While poor slaves (I mean subjects) learn to read through the Quran, rich Moslems are absolute degenerates. Consumerist, materialistic closeted faggots egocentric faggots

>Its not even sunnah
Muhammad did it, so it literally is

The problem is he is talking bullshit, slaves arent really poor in Europe.