As a Russian with an interest in Poland, I was wondering what opinions Poles have of Russia in regard to anything...

As a Russian with an interest in Poland, I was wondering what opinions Poles have of Russia in regard to anything. History, language, people or culture. What do you guys think of us?

We are not the same as our government.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9cO_MrKYyGg
youtube.com/watch?v=bPPw1pooS-8
youtube.com/watch?v=inGzV783nsE
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkcD4pgQAY
youtube.com/watch?v=j0R3huO39mw
youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA
unz.com/akarlin/topic/russian-economy/
docs.google.com/document/d/11CHdKaxGZRAN2ia99Qy03KuzNyTJcDmVEDF7n53XxRQ/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZJJ1k8xAE
youtube.com/watch?v=hlT5IcnONog
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

There's a fair share of dislike mixed with slavic brothership

Also fuck off with the gayass Pan-Slavic shit

Naród wspaniały tylko ludzie kurwy

I fucking hate that 'we will enslave your for your own good' attitude russian states have over their neighbors but I have never met any Russians personally so I am left ambiguous towards the people who live there.

History has verificated this "Polish unity with Russia" bullshit

Russians are probably more hated there than i.e. germans. This probably due to communism and overall the subhuman bydlo mentality of the average ruski. Poles prefer to view themselves as westeners, not east europeans. Poland is a central european country afterall.

>verificated

Our liberal rag papers exiled to Lativa started to make hit pieces on Poland, really makes me think.

Poland = as bad as Putin

It depends on region. In my voivodeship (Kuyavian-Pomeranian ), the common opinion is that Pole will get along with Russian better than with German or Western Europeans. We seem to overlook our violent history with you and many Poles enjoy your company. Russian language is quite liked. Older people seem reserved about speaking russian, since it was mandatory to learn in their times. Young Poles don't mind using it. I am currently learning russian on university and it's second most popular language, after english. There is also a belief that your women are very attractive.

We are aware that ethnic russians are also a victims of russian gov. Many people wouldn't have a problem with making friends with regular russian citzen but the tension between govs is making everything way more difficult. Now if you add russian gov propaganda and brainwashing (of regular russians) on top of that you will know that the fraction of russians that would consider making friends with Poles is also kind of low.

I recommend you this vloger, he traveled through russia and commented everything, he pretty much shows Polish point of view

youtube.com/watch?v=9cO_MrKYyGg

History? well it's obvious that we hate you because of history but we are also aware that there is no mercy in geopolitics. We simply can't coexist. Poles could coexist with Germans (many people wouldn't belive this), but Poland and Russia, thats impossible unless russia would balcanize.

Language - in USSR times it was obligatory to learn russian so many old people still speak some russian, young ones (below 30yo) don't learn russian anymore tho.

Without Putin your country would be a pile of rubble economically. He was responsible for increasing the average income in Russia substantially after the fall of Soviet. You average ruskis are still poorer than your neighbours to the west.

Poles hate subhuman mongoloid pidorushkas

you are stupid & brainwashed by russian propaganda
The only reason why russian economy has recovered a bit under Putin is because the oil prices have risen. When Putin was taking over the gov the oil price was 14$, few years later when was the peak of russian growth, the same amount of oil costed 160$. Now the oil prices are going down again.
He failed to build any kind of real economy in the last 30 years (together with other russian leaders).
Also If you look at the wealth of people living outside of Moscow and St Petersburg you won't see any miracle there. People live exacly just as they were living 30 years ago.

Homeless kids? How exacly did russian gov help them? 4 mil homeless kids in russia... dude thats like the population of Norway...

youtube.com/watch?v=bPPw1pooS-8
youtube.com/watch?v=inGzV783nsE
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkcD4pgQAY
youtube.com/watch?v=j0R3huO39mw

I honestly belive that russian balcanization is the best thing that could happen for average russian citzen. Because than russia would no longer push their imperialistic agenda and than they would be adopted by the west. The quality of life of every regular russian citzen would improve by a lot

Right now? This nation is dissapearing as we speak now

>history
Most poles probably dislike your history to a verying degree, for the obvious reasons (partitions, communism, russification etc.) Personally I have no problem with it, I like the fact that we once had a country that could rival Russia, even if we lost in the end.
>language
Nothing really to say about that. Russian is not mandatory in our schools anymore so fewer people know it.
>people
Here's the positive one. Poles usually get along with russians well on a personal level, way better than they do with westerners, from my experience.
>culture
We usually appreciate russian art and literature. Other than that, Russia is considered a more totalitarian place, where personal freedoms were always restricted, and that comes with certain disdain. On the other hand people appreciate the more honest and straightforeward approach that russians have.

For most Poles Russia = return of poverty, opression, imperialism, corruption, therefore people don't want to have nothing to do with it. I don't think anyone hates Russians as people, but there is common agreement that its not the people in Russia that have the last word, but government and it sees Poland as nothing but just another piece land to subdue as it was in the past.

>The quality of life of every regular russian citzen would improve by a lot
How do you know anything about the quality of life of average Russian citizen? From tv? From traitor-emigrants?

Cut him some slack. English is a tough language.

1) from this vloger who traveled across whole russia. he was super popular in Poland. 2) im into geopolitics and economics and i know that the image of russia in the eyes of many western people is far from reality

youtube.com/watch?v=6krhd5MADzY
youtube.com/watch?v=Kesrrj450JI
youtube.com/watch?v=YBa4MHA5zWA

>traitor-emigrants
Oh so you are one of "them", putin's strawmans? Russian emigrants are smart because they know that nothing will change in Russia ever. All the real opposition was removed. any new president has to be an KGB guy who will make a deal with the oligarchs.

Lost 2 great granddads in Katyn. Both were Polish army officers with traditions, one was also school director and social activist fighting germanization of polish children in early XXth century on the west border, the other was actor in theater as well.
Fuck off.
I hope we will cut all ties with you and you will go out of business.

Cold blooded.

le mutt face

>Also If you look at the wealth of people living outside of Moscow and St Petersburg you won't see any miracle there. People live exacly just as they were living 30 years ago.
I visited in 2015, went to Petrozavodsk, Tver, Veliky Novgorod, Voronezh, Troitsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg. The difference from my previous long visit (10 years before) was enormous. The "non-big-city" areas were also prosperous and clean, fewer drunks, safe, while Moscow & St. Pete themselves were first-world class. Your view of the country is outdated, you're just repeating propaganda you read somewhere.

Biggest difference from 1990s (and something that didn't have to happen) is increased domestic production of everything (can see in all the stores). Nigeria also has enormous oil wealth, didn't help the common people much. So Putin does deserve credit for substantially improving people's lives, even if much of the wealth went to oligarchs.

As for oil as share of economy, it seems to be about 25%, not worse than Norway: unz.com/akarlin/topic/russian-economy/

No it's don't

>Oh so you are one of "them", putin's strawmans? Russian emigrants are smart because they know that nothing will change in Russia ever.
But that's where they're wrong. A lot of emigrants here in Canada still think of Russia as if it was the same country it was in the 1980s. They've never visited since, and get all their news about it from Western propaganda. The country has actually changed hugely.

jews should stop larping as poles

> I visited in 2015, went to Petrozavodsk, Tver, Veliky Novgorod, Voronezh, Troitsk, Moscow, St. Petersburg.
Was it summer of winter? Try going to Russia in autumn or spring, and try going to really rural places where majority lives, no city bigger that 500k. Then we'll talk.

>Was it summer of winter?
Late August to November. Most of the cities I listed have under 500k population. The shabbiest of the lot were Voronezh and Tver. I didn't visit truly rural places. Is this a good description of what they're like? : docs.google.com/document/d/11CHdKaxGZRAN2ia99Qy03KuzNyTJcDmVEDF7n53XxRQ/edit

there's a video where average people on the streets of moscow are asked to name few prominent polish figures from present or past. then a similar video where average people on the streets of warsaw are asked to name a few russians. the russians are naming shit like sienkiewicz, penderecki and beskinski. the poles can't name anyone but stalin and putin.

poles are a nation of petty, bitter and dumb peasants, that's what i gathered from these 2 videos and my experience of conversing to average lolek and bolek on the internet

Pan slavism is cancer

Shithole full of (((vata)))

Just a read a Polish section at Inosmi. Grotesque, surreal, rabidly hysterical anti-russian propaganda
>We are not the same as our government

Butthurt belt hatred for Russia has nothing to do with our government or policies. These people joined NATO when Russia was ruled by Yeltsin, had a civil war and collapsed economy after 1998 default. Elect the most pro-western liberal hippie who'd pay them billions of reparations, and they will still hate you, and deploy US missile shields, and rattle their tiny sabers, and demand territorial concessions, and take every advantage of your foolish sympathy.

Yea, lets read russian propaganda site created by russian paid trolls, in order to redpill other russian.

Well, all i can say is good luck with your life.
You don't have any conscience, you don't feel any guilt for harming your own nation. Your ancestors would be sooo proud.

Go! Fight for your beloved supreme leader!
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZZJJ1k8xAE

Poles are just in denial that they are the same Slavshits like Ruskies. You guys hate Russia for being authoritarian and yet you support your guys when they want to put the judiciary under party control. Authoritarianism is authoritarianism ffs.

But yeah, Russia should lay off its imperialism towards Poland. The thing is, I don't think Moscow cares about Poland that much. Could be wrong though.

Poles only exist to suck Jewish and American cock.

Russia still is independent.

Cyka blyat na huy!

>Russia is bad because our pedophile chatholic church who is in direct competition with christian orthodoxy says so

U

R

GAY

American's need to cut slacks because they're to fat to fit in them.

And I hope Polackland gets nuked

You know shit about judiciary system in Poland

The current system pretty much works like this:

There is no control over judiciary system, the only one who controls it are the judges. This means that Father judge is most likely going to hire his son as judge. It also means that if judge commits a crime, his dad will acquit / make him innocent if he commit a crime. and this has been happening a lot. the judges were a "closed circlejerk elites" commiting crimes and protecting each other.
our judiciary system costs 1,7% of gdp (in western europe it cost 0,6% gdp) and our judiciary system is working 3 times slower than in western europe
Whats more The National Council of the Judiciary is controlling the Constitutional Court. This means that with the current constitution Constitutional Court often gets to decide whether the new law by our gov is ok or if its not ok.
Long story short, previous german puppet gov in poland broke unspoken rule and put his people in Constitutional Court, now PiS that has biggest majority in parliament that any polish party ever had since 1989, is being blocked by Constitutional Court in many cases. It doesn't mean anything that Majority of Poles voted for them because german/communist etc puppets will block the gov every single time.
Thats why current gov is trying to fix the system

Some example on USA soil, hmm thats not exacly the same but you could get the idea, Trump banned muslims from entering USA, he had full right to do so, but some judges decided that Trump had no right, they lifted this ban. Now the court decided Trump was right and there is ban back again. (In Poland if Judge said that he thinks Trump is not right, he can simply block every Trump decision, and no1 can do anything, even if everyone thinks Trump was right)

It is true that giving this power to elected politician could be a bit problematic but as for now no1 has invented a better solution and as for now the judges are immune ""elites""

Here you have a vid of those "apolitical" judges after the "secret" meeting with german puppet state in Poland:

youtube.com/watch?v=hlT5IcnONog

They are a tool to keep Poland on its knees.

It's quite sad how modern Polish society was pushed into blind hate against the Russians.
Our leftist media bash on Russia, because they are owned by German companies, and Germans want to surpass Poles in economic cooperation with Russians, so they discourage our society from dealing with Moscow.
Our right wing media bash on Russia because "muh Soviet Union", despite Russia abandoned communism long time ago and despite it was ruled mostly by jews.
Also USA is exploting Poland with help of its russophobia, using it as a playground for own army, and using it as a financial supporter of a worthless money black hole known as ukraine, kept by UN because it serves as neo-khazaria for jewry.

>blind hate

Its sad how you know jack shit about geopolitics.
First, make russia give back Belarus their independence and fck off from them. Than we can talk about future friendship or smth.
Oh right, they will never do this... They would rather turn Belarus into a nuclear wasteland than to let it free.

From my experience, poles who live in Eastern Poland, especially on border with Russia, is very friendly and like Russia and russians. Also, ironically, it mostly older people who lived under comunism.
In Western Poland, in Warsaw, and in large cities in general, people is much more anti Russian, especially young people who was born after communism.
Also, working people, small business owners, farmers and so on, usually have positive thought on Russia, while civil servants, office workers and so on in general more anti russian.

noice liberaters

>Russia and russians
because they show respect when they come here. we could fight about past - changes nothing. Russia is future, EU not

It kinda sad that a lot of poles don't realise how different is Eastern and Western Poland. Eastern poles is actually looks like slavs, I actually feel like I speaking with someone just like me but a bit diferent, while Western poles literally is polish speaking germans, not all of them of course, but way too many.

I'm going back to Polska if shit goes bad here in America.

Can a absolute fucking labas add something to the discussion?

I don't think they will be willing to accept you, why not move to a state where the gun laws offer you the ability to establish a fascist ethnostate during a shtf scenario? CIA niggers won't bother you when shit is literally happening and everyone else from minorities to libshits can be disposed physically.

Many of them were marxist sympathizing fuckwads, holdovers from a ideology that needs to hurry up and die.

History clearly shows what happens when snakes like this are kept in positions of power and influence, they decay society considerably, fucking up everybody else while trying to appeal to virtue when caught out.

Fuck them.

>Waaah! they occupy one country! That's why we should cut off any possibilities of cooperation! Because you know, Belorussia is more important than Polish interest!

I hate your state but don't mind the people as long as they're not in fucking video games.
Also this guy is a retard. It's only the government driving the "muhhh Russia!" narrative. I personally think Poland should not be a bitch to be pushed around, by anybody. Russia and US included.

Remind me why haven't you and Russia divided rightful hoholistan clay?

this

>What do you guys think of us?
That you're a culture apart, because Poles used to have a culture of antique, Florence/Venice, responsible and active citizenry, while Russians were, like Western Europeans, passive and humble subjects to the bureaucratic authority

Some Poles recognize that Slavs are generally peoples of Christ, no matter the differences, but are distrustful and suspicious of anything from the East. Poles think Easterners are deceitful, petty and murderous. This is why so many people here dislike Ukrainians

Russian-polish relations were destroyed by Peter the Great and his aristocracy, who started to copy Prussia and France. Before that Russians were modeling their country after Poland-Lithuania, and russian boyars were more or less polish nobility

DELET THIS YOU MEME FLAG WHORE

Nice bait.

Hm, I personally like Russians (not goverment). That said I think we could even cooperate with each other, but we shouldn't discuss about politics and history- your point of view here is and gonna stay different than ours. From my experience- that discussions between Poles and Russians are always pointless.

P.S. Poles like Slavicness, but not Panslavists.

I don't want Poland to be anyone's subject. I just want my country to prosper, and equal economic partnership with Russia would profit us very much, however, our goverment is a good goy and barks at Putin on every command from D.C., despite other European countries trade with Russia and advance much faster.
Because ukraine is USA's colony which is used as a jew spawn and cannon fodder against Russians. Americans won't let us ge back lands from their puppet.

>sienkiewicz

I think they literally are Polish speaking German, just look at a map of Germany's borders before WW1, after it, and then before WW2, and then after it. Notice how Germany's border is cut up and handed to Poland after each war.

Didn't mean to quote sienkiewicz, ignore that.

>t.memeflag

Keep being stupid maciek! Poland without Belarus, or with hostile Belarus is defensless. Russians don't even have to put much effort to fck us up.
For centuries everytime when russians would try to attack us we would simply block off the Smoleńsk gate in eastern Belarus and we would easily stop russian invasion.

Thats just one out of hundreds of reasons why Belarus is so important.

Maciek, stop humiliating yourself, read about geopolitics of Polish country and you would know that what you said earlier is just showing how retarded you are.

I was told that this is accurate.
Is it true?

I really doubt that potato kingdom of Belarus is really that important. Not to mention the region of Kaliningrad offers a good offensive strategy of just dropping you troops through naval vessels and then working up from that place to create a passage to the mainland for supplies.

How can I get a Slavic woman?

And you, Sebastian, should understand that we live in 21st century and Smolensk gate is not as important as before, since army communication has largely improved. Modern military uses aircraft and amphibious vechicles more often, which means that avoiding Belarus gate isn't that much of a problem as before. Not mentioning that a total war would mean use of nuclear arsenal, and I doubt that nukes need to pass Smolensk to hit their target.

So yeah, go on make pointless protests against Russian domination of Belorussia that will bring nothing of value, ignoring another option where we can export our goods further east and afford better defence.

By willing to be a rich cuck? Seriously, you want to have a viper gf?

I am a poor mediocre guy.

Looks/money strategy also the novelty of a "foreigner". But I warn you if you think they are submissive. They might keep that appearance but if you are leveraging the relationship on money alone without a strong character or looks she will rob you dry of your assets or just outright drop you for a chad when she gets the passport. Many western cucks fallen for this trap.

Thanks for the honesty , guys.
Maybe I'm better alone or with a Mediterranean woman.

Belarus is extremely important due to topography/geography. Geography defines geopolitics of every single country in the world, it defines our lives. You simply can't change this.

Yes Kaliningrad is a pain in the ass for us. In case there was a war for example in Baltic states, and Poland decides to engage, Kaliningrad would have to be completely destroyed in the first hours of the conflict.

Baltic Sea is locked area from the military point of view, there would be no desanting on our beaches. also the Poland is in better position in conflict with the kaliningrad because we have 1000s of lakes and forest there and this supports toe defending side.

You are wrong. 1st of all, its easy to block all the tanks and other heavy vehicles passing through Smolensk gate, west of this mountains there is just a flat ground, they can drive as fast as they can. (Russians won't be able to teleport tanks and other heavy equipment to other side of the mountains)

2ndly Mountains makes it way more difficult for artilery/airstrikes etc. Most of the strategist agrees that in case of conflict neither Poland neither Russia will use their airplanes 2 much because both sides have a lot of AA. It will be situation just like it was in Ukraine. If an airplane would have showed up, it would be destroyed right away.

I think that if you take avarage pole and ask about russia, it would be the same if you take avarage russian and ask about poland.

Just start working on yourself more and ignore the women part. You will know when the time is right to find someone worthy of a relationship.

I really should do that...I miss the /sig/ threads; they were starting to work, but I stopped (yes, I'm a fool and a tool).

Merely a minor setback. Just continue doing small stuff until you have a routine going on. If you stick to something well then after 2 weeks it starts to slowly feel like second nature and you won't need to exert too much willpower to do it.

Check'd and check'd; thanks, Lithuanian bro.

It's the same as with any other slavic country. We dislike you, but still it would be cool if we were friends. A lot of Poles hate you for communism and everything it brought, including massacres and poverty, yet they don't understand how it affected Russians themselves.

There are dialects in Russians which have same phonetical things as Polish does. Not joke, I may prooof it

Basically the west slavs colonized theese lands.

>The Poles don't know that Communism is a jewish invention and that most of the КПCC was made up of jews as well as mongoloids and hohols

> try going to really rural places where majority lives, no city bigger that 500k
>really rural places where majority lives
Are you retarded or what? The majority lives in 500k+ cities and around that cities.
There is 20kk+ people living only in Moscow and Moscow oblast.
Really rulal places are almoust uninhabitant now.

That's what I'm saying. Polaks blame Russians for bringing communism, when the Ruskos were the ones hurt the most.

Lithuania literally destroyed USSR. Was it yours end-game so? or why you didn't support Poland at 1918-1922?

They didn't support us because we jewed Wilno from them.

I was unaware of this

Polish visiting germanistan

We see you literaly as animals

The mud-slime problem:
1 - Gas them
2 - Nuke them

Pick one

But Piłsudski wanted to make a federation with three different Lithuanian provinces

We didn't destroy it, we just saw the cracks and started using them. The main reason was Gorbys reforms and even if the putsch to oust him was successful then the Union would eventually fall apart from stagnation, lack of reform and ethnic tension. 1918 Lithuania was turbulent and we had to fight off inner commie groups known as "Bermontininkai"

Also this.

Well it didn't go according to grandpas plan. He wanted to take Wilno because he was born somewhere close to it. It hurts to see an old ally hate you but oh well too much greedines leads to things like this.

You are hated for our common history and trying to strong arm us with gas and sanctions. But that times are over, because we are USA' bitch now.

You have no future with your low wages, low quality of life, short life expectancy, high amount of suicides, alcoholism, abortions and opiate usage, so there's no reason to even look at you.

You were the first republic which leaved.

Russians are the only slavs to have achieved anything of note in history, coupled with general Russian oppression of other slavs down the centuries, this causes a mixture of envy and hatred toward you in most slavs except Serbians.

Slavic politics are a big blackpill.

ty wiesz że połowa Rosja ma zachodniosłowiańskie pochożdenie?

Imagine we tried that under Stalin or from 1953 to 1985. Brezhnev didn't care about the Czech so he would have done the same to us.

wasn't it the long game?