Germany, NÜRNBERG - 14.12.17. Negro dressed in nothing but boxer briefs attacks 73 years old lady...

Germany, NÜRNBERG - 14.12.17. Negro dressed in nothing but boxer briefs attacks 73 years old lady. Africa finest men brining enrichment to you, one punch at a time.

youtube.com/watch?v=2068niYChiY

Other urls found in this thread:

nordbayern.de/region/nuernberg/nach-attacke-auf-seniorin-anklage-wegen-mordversuchs-1.6992443
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he dindu nuffin

It's all so tiresome

Refugees welcome

The chinese will maybe look back, the west will be like the middle east/northern africa but with a lot of sub-Saharan slaves.

>future
You don't have a future. It's been too late 20 years ago. Now all we've got left is shitposting on Sup Forums as we can watch Western civilization collapse in front of us and enjoy shadenfreude.

Germany is 54% white.

the anglos will collapse ( and they will work as kike-freemason - niggers ) ; Russia , Germany , Poland and parts of France will remove the Untermensch from it`s land .

niggers aren't fucking human

Happy Christmas from Merkel

All the comments under the video
Hahaha

>and parts of France
TOP FUCKING KEK, keep dreaming pierre while your wife is sucking off Ahmed.

We kinda deserve this for our collective stupidity

You are the problem Dieter.

Something good about culturally enriched Germans- they appreciate good football (fook of amerilards)

I bet the first thing she did after the attack was feeling sorry for opressing him. Old roasty bitch btfo
If this video doesn't satisfy you, you're a huge cuck.

you don't know the first thing about her

ENRICHED!

it's ok. He was just punching a Nazi (aka: all wypipo).

>you don't know the first thing about her
I know!
>fails as bouncy ball

well she probably voted for it

haha, fucking krauts

DAS WAR NUR EIN EINZELLFALL DU NAZISCHWEIN!!!1

Soon video's gonna be censored

why would you do that? fucking savages, they don't belong here, when will people realize this

They wont. And they'll turn into a festering pile of shit.

that's what you get for being nazi's

what do the comments say?

not all Africans?

he dindu nuffins

he only acts that way because he's poor

nordbayern.de/region/nuernberg/nach-attacke-auf-seniorin-anklage-wegen-mordversuchs-1.6992443
No word about his race only a "23 year old man". Probably a refugee. Nice

did the woman survive?

send this shit to daily mail and breitbart, they might post it

please fucking stop you guys, i'm already in blackpill mode, my country cannot possibly get any worse.. my last light of hope is that Trump will somehow stop the inevitable fall of white western civilization

if you still believe trump is going to save anything youre a true idiot.

Meanwhile Gunther sits on the internet jerking it to blacked while sipping soy milk

KEK MY COUNTRY INTO PIECES
THIS MY VOLKSTOD

ISLAMIZATION, NO FREE SPEECH
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I'M MUGGED OR KILLED

All comments are Ger/pol/
Libshits don't watch such things because they can't handle the truth

Its 2017 and you are still out posting fake quotes.

What a loser you must be.

Germans being antisemitic again, whatelse is new

We need more immigration to take power away from these nazis

its not fake. Its even on his Wikipedia

germans just watch and do nothing

kikes like you don't allow them

She did survive but is still in critical condition.

WOULD IT BE WRONG WOULD IT BE RIGHT
IF THE CHRISTMAS MARKET IN THE NIGHT WAS BLOWN UP WITH SOME DYNAMITE

ISLAMIZATION IN PLAIN SIGHT
AND I'M CONTEMPLATING SUICIDE (BOMBING)

link the story

>Umherstehende Passanten griffen couragiert ein und konnten damit noch Schlimmeres verhindern. Sie hielten den Täter bis zum Eintreffen der Polizei fest.
Some bystanders stopped the guy and held him there until the police came.

>he dindu nuffin
Very racist of you to call tanned German anything less than sportsman.

>taking responsibility into your own hands
Good god what are you even saying, thats what we have our government for, and as we can see from the video, they did their work the same way they always do it. Too little, too late and only half the story is told

fucking sam hyde looking ass

webm when?

never relax
never

Refuges are welcome !

desu hard to blame you. you're fat and rich, your father didn't teach you how to be a man, didn't teach you how to fight and NOT take shit from others, especially foreigners (especially non-whites). You schools taught you to be a lefty quiet/shy faggot, same at the universities.
Stay strong Hans, weak men create hard times, you know how it goes

you have a government? i thought it was a "death to europe" committee

germans are pathetic cucks

France...LOL.

Looks like relaxed.

You guys have no idea how bad this is going to get, this is just the tip.

First look at chicago and detroit and other high nigger areas, they are literally war zones that will need military intervention, the race war is already there but they are containing it and hiding it from media.

In London where blacks have multiplied massively and in some cases taken on Islam which gives them a sense of holy superiority, these places are plagued with acid attacks, rapes and gun violence where guns are meant to be banned. Blacks also top knife crime in London also.

And in these above cases the blacks are not from Africa, they are the so called "assimilated" ones who are multiple generations away from their African counterparts.

The negro is the biggest threat to civilisation the world has ever known, a chaotic storm of violence and destruction with no leader, no ranks, no reason, only violence.

The only good thing right now is that they usually attack women instead of men. This means at least it's only roasties getting BTFO, which as a member of /r9k/ I'd be lying if I didn't get a tinge of satisfaction from these rape and violence cases. I guess it's a case of "If they won't fuck me, at least the niggers will hurt them".

Fucking this

Boomers can sleep in the grave they dug

Blacked

Reminder that not a single German (except from people who come to Sup Forums) will know about this incident.
There ia not a single news outlet who reports about this. Our leftist media has strict orders to not report about this.
How shall normies wake up under these circumstances?

very interesting species of the subhuman savages.Don't call the police-call the zoo

>siding with the attacker
Hey Tyrone.

A neutral observer might deduce that blacks are inferior, but that would be racist.

You don't know what you're going to catch if you touch such a nigger.

>held him there until the police came

And I bet they wrapped him up in a warm blanket, gave him some coco, then let him back out in to the wild after a good talking to.

Good job merkelcops.

Yeah no dude fuck normies

I’ve been rendered a social outcast everywhere I’ve lived for being honest about this shit because “omg so racist”

I can’t help but feel some slight satisfaction when these people learn the hard way

You can't understand that brain surgeon because you're a racist suburban retard.

>France
lolno. they're already gone.

they should have hacked him to death with an axe. those wild animals deserve nothing less.

you need to do something that you done before again...

I'M LOSING MY HOME
LOSING MY KIND
JEWS YELLING AT ME THAT I'M OUT OF LINE

>Germany
>73 years old
She was probably a nazi and got punched

post this shit on liveleak with the news story translated to English

>not fake
>quoting wikipedia
BEGONE NORMIE

Nice pottery

>Germany 2017

Monkey in its natural habitat.

it's always nice to see g*rmans getting curbstomped

do not be ashame young user

The right is stronger than you think, and growing. More grandmothers need to be kicked in the face by barefooted economic migrants first though. Many more

Negroes = cancer

White guilt is a bitch.

All negroes must be re-patriated back to their home lands.

i dont even get mad anymore that shits hilarious

why are these primates even let into europe? its fucking bizzare,that there is even such a thing as an "african immigrant".

hahahaha imagine the down syndrome mixed race baby that would make

i had beaten the fuck out of this little shit!

fucking niggers lol

Now he will stay forever on taxpayer money in a mental hospital living a much better live than he would have ever lived in africa. They will try to "cure" his mental "health issues", but will never really make it. They will always wonder why is it that we can't cure him. I doubt that they will ever get that this is who he is and how he behaves. The kosher islam critics will now come and claim it's because some african countries smuggled all their psychiatry patients from africa to europa, while the truth is this is just how a significant proportion of the population in certain parts of africa behaves. For no good reason gravly injuring some elderly guy from some other not allied tribe would likley be seen as completly normal behaviour back there from where he is.

i wish the old lady was merkel instead
one should make a compilation of all of these small vids and then it would have enormous redpilling capabilities

RACE WAR.....WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he just wants to be able to buy yeezies and post them in front of his lambo, the world didnt give it to him so he mad, this is WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU DONT GIVE NIGGER STUFFFF

I'm glad Europe is finally getting a redpill on why so many niggers get shot by the police here.

Nope, this news will never reach normies.
Especially not in Germany.